PDA

View Full Version : Three Murders in Las Vegas: Feeding the Beast, Rather than Starving It

Anti Federalist
06-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Will Grigg ladies and gentlemen:

Three Murders in Las Vegas: Feeding the Beast, Rather than Starving It

William Norman Grigg

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/three-murders-in-las-vegas-feeding-the-beast-rather-than-starving-it/

Three human beings were murdered in Las Vegas on Sunday morning. Two of them were officers with the Metro Police Department. Their names have been widely publicized, and their deaths will feature prominently in an elaborate public liturgy of state-focused mourning. The third, whose name has not been disclosed, was described as a “civilian,” which means that his violent death will not be similarly commemorated.

All three of the victims were irreplaceable human beings made in the image of our Creator, and were loved by people who are now incapacitated by sorrow. One of them, Officer Alyn Beck, was distantly related to me by marriage: He was a second cousin to my wife (and strongly resembled one of my brothers-in-law). He leaves behind a wife and three children. The other slain officer, Igor Soldo, was the married father of an infant.

Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval properly referred to the killings as an “act of senseless violence.”

That description applies just as appropriately to scores of incidents in which officers of the Metro PD have killed or mutilated innocent people – and have never been held accountable for those crimes.

Among the victims was Erik Scott, who was gunned down by Metro officers at a Vegas Costco store. All three of the officers involved in what can appropriately be called the murder of Erik Scott were exonerated by a supposedly independent inquest board. In what can only be interpreted as a conscious gesture of contempt toward the public, the Las Vegas Police Protective Agency (PPA) nominated two of the officers who killed Scott, William Mosher and Joshua Stark, for consideration as the 2011 “national officer of the year.” PPA commissar Chris Collins referred to the murder of Erik Scott as one of the “top two heroic events our officers participated in” during 2010.

The assailants who murdered Alyn Beck, Igor Soldo, and a yet-unnamed “civilian” likewise considered their act of aggressive violence to be an “heroic event.” According to eyewitnesses, one of the shooters exclaimed: “Tell the police the revolution has begun.”

No genuine “revolution” can be carried out through aggressive violence, or led by people who mimic the worst behavior of those who act in the name of the murderous fiction called the State. This approach is morally abhorrent and strategically suicidal. The state subsists on aggression: We should be starving the beast, rather than feeding it.

Erik Scott’s father, Bill Scott, spares nothing in his assessment of the officers who murdered his son, and the department that validated that crime. Displaying discernment and forbearance difficult to imagine in the face of his loss, Scott expresses a resilient hope that some decent people can be found in Metro’s employ – and it’s quite likely that this already embattled sub-population has just been reduced by two.

“Here’s the breakdown of the police composition, as described to us by some good cops – most retired, some still active,” Scott explained to me in an interview last year. “About twenty-five percent of Metro cops are what could be characterized as rogue or bad cops. Another 25 percent are simply trying to keep their jobs, their paychecks, and their pensions. Roughly half are conscientious people who became police for the right reasons – but they are frustrated by the system. As one of them told me, `It’s difficult to do the right thing when you’re working for a vindictive tyrant.’ For this reason the good cops don’t step up and confront the bad ones.”

Owing to the murders that took place Sunday morning, the worst tribal impulses of the Metro PD will be reinforced, and the danger to the public will be enhanced.

This underscores the practical objections to the use of aggressive violence as a revolutionary tactic. The moral objections should be obvious to anybody equipped with a functioning conscience.

JK/SEA
06-09-2014, 05:21 PM
nice read. Thanks for posting.

The hi-lighted last paragraphs are especially insightful.

DamianTV
06-09-2014, 05:28 PM
If you want the support of the people, never ever throw the first punch in a fight.

Damn near every war that the US Govt has gotten involved in the last century has resulted from "someone else" starting the fight. Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, after the US imposed every sanction they could on Japan. Japan "threw the first punch", thus, had the support of the people. WWI - Lusatania. Vietnam - Gulf of Tonkin, later to have been admitted the incident never took place. 9/11, Syria - Chemical Weapons, Ukraine, Egypt, Libya, the same pattern repeats. Make the US appear as if they did not throw the "first punch" time and time again, however, many people are now wise to their game and see the Bully that is the US doing everything in their power to provoke the other party to "throw the first punch".

There are Thee States of Revolution:

Sharing of Information - these forums
Wide Spread Disobedience - Protest, refusal to obey
Violence

We are definitely at Stage 2. Everything from the entire Occupy movement, Snowden, Bundy Ranch, failure of the people to support military actions against Syria, people in general are no longer worshipping the boots that stomp on their necks. Keep in mind that Revolutions start from the actions of a tireless minority. Only about 1% of a population is willing to get involved in Stage 3. Now, from the perspective that there are 3 stages to any Revolution, the guy was technically correct. However, he made a mistake in trying to escalate from Stage 2 to Stage 3 by throwing the "first punch" because the majority of people will put their support behind the 25% of Cops, regardless of their past behavior and corruption, not the victims. The thing is, once we hit Stage 3, we're fucked. Our Govt provokes violence because that is what it is best at, mostly because it has a Monopoloy on Violence. A Govt can be overthrown in either of the previous stages. If people start refusing to obey anything from the Govt, including paying taxes and building or repairing the chains they hang around our necks, any Govt could be toppled. If the Police refused to arrest anyone for any "crimes" committed against the Govt, the Govt would lose its power. Our military is pretty much at that point. If Obama told the Military to deploy on US Soil and open fire on US People, the Military would most likely respond with a triuphant "fuck you" and turn against the Controllers. This is why so many Vets are labeled as "Domestic Terrorists". The only hope the Govt has of suppressing the people is to give the order to fire on Americans from those who we expect to fire on Americans; the Cops themselves. Cops and our entire Legal System will not bring any charges against those who stole everything from the American People, but God help you if you get caught smoking a joint, as in a situation where it is a persons 3rd Strike, that joint means Life in Prison.

Lesson learned: play the part of the Victim, not the instigator.

dannno
06-09-2014, 05:35 PM
If you want the support of the people, never ever throw the first punch in a fight.

Damn near every war that the US Govt has gotten involved in the last century has resulted from "someone else" starting the fight. Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, after the US imposed every sanction they could on Japan. Japan "threw the first punch", thus, had the support of the people. WWI - Lusatania. Vietnam - Gulf of Tonkin, later to have been admitted the incident never took place. 9/11, Syria - Chemical Weapons, Ukraine, Egypt, Libya, the same pattern repeats. Make the US appear as if they did not throw the "first punch" time and time again, however, many people are now wise to their game and see the Bully that is the US doing everything in their power to provoke the other party to "throw the first punch".

Violence

We are definitely at Stage 2. Everything from the entire Occupy movement, Snowden, Bundy Ranch, failure of the people to support military actions against Syria, people in general are no longer worshipping the boots that stomp on their necks. Keep in mind that Revolutions start from the actions of a tireless minority. Only about 1% of a population is willing to get involved in Stage 3. Now, from the perspective that there are 3 stages to any Revolution, the guy was technically correct. However, he made a mistake in trying to escalate from Stage 2 to Stage 3 by throwing the "first punch" because the majority of people will put their support behind the 25% of Cops, regardless of their past behavior and corruption, not the victims. The thing is, once we hit Stage 3, we're fucked. Our Govt provokes violence because that is what it is best at, mostly because it has a Monopoloy on Violence. A Govt can be overthrown in either of the previous stages. If people start refusing to obey anything from the Govt, including paying taxes and building or repairing the chains they hang around our necks, any Govt could be toppled. If the Police refused to arrest anyone for any "crimes" committed against the Govt, the Govt would lose its power. Our military is pretty much at that point. If Obama told the Military to deploy on US Soil and open fire on US People, the Military would most likely respond with a triuphant "fuck you" and turn against the Controllers. This is why so many Vets are labeled as "Domestic Terrorists". The only hope the Govt has of suppressing the people is to give the order to fire on Americans from those who we expect to fire on Americans; the Cops themselves. Cops and our entire Legal System will not bring any charges against those who stole everything from the American People, but God help you if you get caught smoking a joint, as in a situation where it is a persons 3rd Strike, that joint means Life in Prison.

Lesson learned: play the part of the Victim, not the instigator.

Very sound advice.

Personally I'd say they did not throw the first punch, they were kidnapped by the mob, had their rights taken away and so they shot some mobsters. But that is not how it will be portrayed in the media. Then we go back to the whole thing with the media.. and how much they are able to twist a story.

HVACTech
06-09-2014, 07:39 PM
I agree with you that we are in stages 1 and 2.
violence is not the answer. peaceful civil disobedience is called for.
if a person participates in stages 1 and 2. a clear consciousness can be had if stage three ever arrives. or. if it does not.

thank you for reminding me why I am here.

phill4paul
06-09-2014, 07:45 PM
If you throw the first punch make it a knock out from behind with no chance of witness. And keep your damn mouth shut forever or until public sentiment is in your favor. Whichever comes first.

TheTexan
06-09-2014, 08:03 PM
aggressive violence is not the answer

Fixed.

Violence should be avoided wherever possible, but when people are using violence upon you, there is little choice but to either return the violence or submit.

Secession please.

Anti Federalist
06-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Plus reps for all.

Thor
06-09-2014, 08:21 PM

Violence

I agree with you that we are in stages 1 and 2.
violence is not the answer. peaceful civil disobedience is called for.
if a person participates in stages 1 and 2. a clear consciousness can be had if stage three ever arrives. or. if it does not.

thank you for reminding me why I am here.

So, under your bullet points, what if "wide spread" never happens due to sheeple happily bleating? Pack up and go home?

And what is this first punch you speak of? i.e What has to happen to evolve from 2 to 3?

Road side cavity searches? check.
Checking for alcohol in drinks unwarranted? check.
Shooting dogs for shits and grins? check.
No knock raids with babies getting their face blown off? check.
Shooting / tazing / body checking citizens for shits and grins? check.
Dress code enforcement by fashion police? check.
Military assault vehicles used in local law enforcement? check.
Unlawful land seizures? check.
Illegal wiretapping of every American? check.
Forceful roadside DNA collection? check.
Forced to buy "health insurance" for the common good? check.

And the list goes on, and on, and on, and on... (anyone feel free to add to the list) None of those are "punches"? How many "non punches" can a people sustain before someone says enough is enough? Nameste.

Do I think violence is the answer? Not yet.... but some people are starting to fall off the cliff... and the rest of the pack is being pushed behind them. Number 2 better fully develop and fast, or 3 won't be an option when we are all disarmed and round up for reeducation training.... Nameste.

Perhaps you are right, perhaps one day they will say: "Hey now, we have gone to far... let's reign ourselves in and give people back their freedoms, because we care.... Let's let Rand Paul be a GOP contender, like we let his Dad... Let's all play fair and let the best ideas win. By golly." Nameste.

Either way they win. Either nobody fights back and they win, or people start to fight back and they single them out, cut them down, and clamp down on everyone else "with reason."

Do I think the beast only feeds on violence? Ha! How many innocent people have been eaten by the beast? When the people are complacent and disarmed, the beast will go into a feeding frenzy. Nameste.

Check mate. See ya in hell. Nameste.

Thor
06-09-2014, 08:24 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ By the way, just playing devil's advocate.

HVACTech
06-09-2014, 09:05 PM
Fixed.

Violence should be avoided wherever possible, but when people are using violence upon you, there is little choice but to either return the violence or submit.

Secession please.

oh. shit.. that's funny!

I have been thinking of ways to doctor my license plate. just to jam the scanners.
what I would really like to do. is to apply an overlay strip. that reads I am Batman, from Gotham city...
any ideas?

phill4paul
06-09-2014, 09:11 PM

Good cover. ;) I do not aggress. I do not harm. I do not act in ways that are harmful to others. But, make no bones about it, I will not be put in cuffs. I will not be incarcerated. If I have to kill to avoid it then I will.

dillo
06-09-2014, 09:12 PM
I firmly believe that there are good cops, until I see evidence that these officers were involved in anything oppresive I will view it as a tragedy. If it was the cops that beat the shit outta Rodney King I wouldn't really care but it would still be unfortunate that the world has come to this. All of our technology and science hasn't been able to completely mask the savageness of man

TheTexan
06-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Either way they win. Either nobody fights back and they win, or people start to fight back and they single them out

There's a third option. Secede. Secede with enough defensive force to back it up. If they aggress; win. If they don't aggress; wonderful. After that's done, continue to secede into even smaller units until you are satisfactorily "free."

We're in this mess today because of god damn fucking Lincoln's "perfect union." Secession is a natural born right. When we lost the war for that right, that's when things started going down hill fast. Until we reclaim that right, we will continue to be slaves to the union.

HVACTech
06-09-2014, 09:16 PM

what about... hooking up a sending unit to your radar detector?
that tells them you are doing 120 MPH or having sex with their wife?
or,
an RFID chip that tells the stores you visit that you are Elvis?
clog the system, overload the beast!

TheTexan
06-09-2014, 09:17 PM
I firmly believe that there are good cops, until I see evidence that these officers were involved in anything oppresive I will view it as a tragedy. If it was the cops that beat the shit outta Rodney King I wouldn't really care but it would still be unfortunate that the world has come to this. All of our technology and science hasn't been able to completely mask the savageness of man

If there are good cops, they will either quit or be fired within a year or two on the job.

2young2vote
06-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Violence doesn't change anything in the long run. The Revolutionary War was fought to create a new land free of government tyranny. Now the new land is ruled by government tyranny. The Millers killed two police officers and an ordinary person in the hopes that killing these people would make the world a better place. Now we will have an even stronger police state because of it.

They were morons with no clue as to the consequences of their actions. They, like most leftists and rightists and centrists, can't think past their nose.

The police are protected by the government. Their violence is unaccountable. Everyone else's is. Those with power try to retain their power. They have for thousands of years.

Tod
06-09-2014, 10:02 PM
oh. shit.. that's funny!

I have been thinking of ways to doctor my license plate. just to jam the scanners.
what I would really like to do. is to apply an overlay strip. that reads I am Batman, from Gotham city...
any ideas?

I think it would be neat to have a flip down cover, actuated from inside. Someone in an earlier thread posted about a cover that is polarized or something.....readable by the naked eye but not to a camera with flash.

Tod
06-09-2014, 10:06 PM
Violence doesn't change anything in the long run. The Revolutionary War was fought to create a new land free of government tyranny. Now the new land is ruled by government tyranny. The Millers killed two police officers and an ordinary person in the hopes that killing these people would make the world a better place. Now we will have an even stronger police state because of it.

They were morons with no clue as to the consequences of their actions. They, like most leftists and rightists and centrists, can't think past their nose.

The police are protected by the government. Their violence is unaccountable. Everyone else's is. Those with power try to retain their power. They have for thousands of years.

After the revolution, those who were wanting to create government should have at least been disregarded, but always most people just want to live their lives in peace and not bother with politics. And so we quickly saw that even if you do not take an interest in politics, politics will always take an interest in you (someone said something along those lines before, that is not original).

Anti Federalist
06-09-2014, 10:08 PM

I am still waiting for that outpouring of condemnation from the hundreds of thousands of good cops out there, at the over-the-top antics of the Habersham sheriffs chucking a grenade into that kid's crib and blowing his face off and then, pretty much, saying "he did it to himself".

So far, crickets...

Anti Federalist
06-10-2014, 07:09 AM
///

klamath
06-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Unfortunately it is a history long cycle. Unstable nut job kills somebody, the government responds with restrictions on everyone, followed by the next layer of unstable people rebelling against the oppression followed by more restrictions on ALL people, and then even wider rebellion until even the most stable are rebelling at which point you have a civil war that brings nothing but mass suffering pain and killing. Now you not only fear the govermentS but your neighbors despert enough to kill you for your food to save their kids.
Humans never stop to think. Deescalate, back off. Each side always has to get the last lick in. Get their last revenge. It is why ceasefires most all fail.

Anti Federalist
06-10-2014, 07:54 AM
Deescalate, back off.

Nothing would bring me more joy.

Let the cops start by sending back all the military equipment to the feds and stand down from a war footing.

Especially when you consider it is unnecessary.

Violent crime and cop killings are at historic lows.

AuH20
06-10-2014, 09:06 AM
You win the war by cutting off the head of the snake as opposed to wasting time tangling with the state's lackeys. Nuff said.

tod evans
06-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Unfortunately it is a history long cycle. Unstable nut job kills somebody, the government responds with restrictions on everyone, followed by the next layer of unstable people rebelling against the oppression followed by more restrictions on ALL people, and then even wider rebellion until even the most stable are rebelling at which point you have a civil war that brings nothing but mass suffering pain and killing. Now you not only fear the govermentS but your neighbors despert enough to kill you for your food to save their kids.
Humans never stop to think. Deescalate, back off. Each side always has to get the last lick in. Get their last revenge. It is why ceasefires most all fail.

For literally decades "We the people" have been backed off while "They the government" have escalated to outright war on Americans...

If you know of some magic way to convince them to back off then I'm all for it!

However............If you're suggesting that citizens acquiesce to a greater extent than we already have I'm against it...

klamath
06-10-2014, 09:36 AM
For literally decades "We the people" have been backed off while "They the government" have escalated to outright war on Americans...

If you know of some magic way to convince them to back off then I'm all for it!

However............If you're suggesting that citizens acquiesce to a greater extent than we already have I'm against it...People use statistics to prove what ever they want. Just do a search on police killing and everyone has their own stats to prove their points. Left wingers have their hocky stick charts of right wing killings, Law enforcement has their charts proving they need more heavy weapons because of the attacks on them and other charts show that police killing is lower than 1980 and way lower than the early 70's.
Every side is trying to beat the war drums with their fucking statistics.

tod evans
06-10-2014, 09:43 AM
People use statistics to prove what ever they want. Just do a search on police killing and everyone has their own stats to prove their points. Left wingers have their hocky stick charts of right wing killings, Law enforcement has their charts proving they need more heavy weapons because of the attacks on them and other charts show that police killing is lower than 1980 and way lower than the early 70's.

I don't give a rats-ass about statistics, stopping the war on Americans however is something I'm passionate about...

Decades of peaceful protests and voting have tanks in the street, armored goons running in packs fortified with explosive devices and brandishing fully automatic weapons.....

Do you have a workable suggestion?

klamath
06-10-2014, 10:02 AM
I don't give a rats-ass about statistics, stopping the war on Americans however is something I'm passionate about...

Decades of peaceful protests and voting have tanks in the street, armored goons running in packs fortified with explosive devices and brandishing fully automatic weapons.....

Do you have a workable suggestion?
Do you??

tod evans
06-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Do you??

Any possible solution should not include the actions that have brought the country to this point and that specifically includes "peaceful protests and voting"...

You continually advise against responding to force with force but you fail religiously in any attempt to advise how to stop the abuse.

Don't be childish in your response, please contribute something workable instead of "Do you??" , I'd honestly like to be able to think there may be a peaceable way to bring government and their soldiers back under constitutional restraint so clue me in?

heavenlyboy34
06-10-2014, 10:35 AM
`It’s difficult to do the right thing when you’re working for a vindictive tyrant.’ For this reason the good cops don’t step up and confront the bad ones.”
That^^ should be in AF's sig.

klamath
06-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Any possible solution should not include the actions that have brought the country to this point and that specifically includes "peaceful protests and voting"...

You continually advise against responding to force with force but you fail religiously in any attempt to advise how to stop the abuse.

Don't be childish in your response, please contribute something workable instead of "Do you??" , I'd honestly like to be able to think there may be a peaceable way to bring government and their soldiers back under constitutional restraint so clue me in? Well the first thing you have to realize is the country is no better or no worse than the past. In the past, it was at times far fucking worse. There is no sudden change in the country.
This has been going on from the beginning of the country and before. The thing that will make it worse is thinking a fucking civil war will cure the problem. Civilizations are always in a state of lower or high level war. Pushing for a higher level war won't cure a damned thing.
I was a supporter of the Bundy ranch showdown. A solid case of overwhelming federal firepower against a single us citizen. But then like most cases the "Patriots" turned on themselves and Bundy decided he was a great political speaker and blew it with a large segment of sympathetic press.
You are a great advocate of violent résistance yet you really can't tell anybody how it would be better end result. So don't be childish on say it is 1776 again and the country will be wonderful after the blood of millions has been shed.

AuH20
06-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Well the first thing you have to realize is the country is no better or no worse than the past. In the past, it was at times far fucking worse. There is no sudden change in the country.
This has been going on from the beginning of the country and before. The thing that will make it worse is thinking a fucking civil war will cure the problem. Civilizations are always in a state of lower or high level war. Pushing for a higher level war won't cure a damned thing.
I was a supporter of the Bundy ranch showdown. A solid case of overwhelming federal firepower against a single us citizen. But then like most cases the "Patriots" turned on themselves and Bundy decided he was a great political speaker and blew it with a large segment of sympathetic press.
You are a great advocate of violent résistance yet you really can't tell anybody how it would be better end result. So don't be childish on say it is 1776 again and the country will be wonderful after the blood of millions has been shed.

A civil war won't solve anything. Strategically removing 5,000 or so sociopaths will. The orders don't simply magically materialize from the ether.

tod evans
06-10-2014, 10:46 AM

You're full of shit as a Christmas turkey!

I very clearly asked you to provide a blueprint to a peaceful resolution to the abuses being heaped on the citizenry and your response is excuses and mischaracterization?

Classy man......

I must infer that you too have no idea how to peaceably resolve the issue of government abuse....

Christian Liberty
06-10-2014, 10:48 AM
A civil war won't solve anything. Strategically removing 5,000 or so sociopaths will. The orders don't simply magically materialize from the ether.

You don't think there are more who would wait to take their place?

I strongly believe there are more than 5,000 sociopaths in this country.

Christian Liberty
06-10-2014, 10:49 AM
You win the war by cutting off the head of the snake as opposed to wasting time tangling with the state's lackeys. Nuff said.

Who or what is the head of the snake?

AuH20
06-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Who or what is the head of the snake?

The Deep State http://billmoyers.com/2014/02/21/anatomy-of-the-deep-state/ (The Deep State does not consist of the entire government. It is a hybrid of national security and law enforcement agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Justice Department. I also include the Department of the Treasury because of its jurisdiction over financial flows, its enforcement of international sanctions and its organic symbiosis with Wall Street. All these agencies are coordinated by the Executive Office of the President via the National Security Council) and the International 'think tanks' which dictate policy. Remove them or alter their makeup and America will be free.

klamath
06-10-2014, 11:34 AM
You're full of shit as a Christmas turkey!

I very clearly asked you to provide a blueprint to a peaceful resolution to the abuses being heaped on the citizenry and your response is excuses and mischaracterization?

Classy man......

I must infer that you too have no idea how to peaceably resolve the issue of government abuse....

Strategically removing 5,000 or so sociopaths will And you are so full of shit yourself. You think removing 5000 US citizen leaders isn't going to bring on a tit for tat response for the common man that supports those leaders and thus lead to a civil war. The exact point of my original post here. The most dangerous idea people have that it is only some nebulous leaders that bring it on. 90% of your fellow citizens brought us government tyranny. From the people on here cheering on reeducation camps for bakers that refuse to sell to gay marriages to those that want to drone Bundy. There are sociopaths right within us. We have met the enemy and he is us.(as we the people)

AuH20
06-10-2014, 11:42 AM
And you are so full of shit yourself. You think removing 5000 US citizen leaders isn't going to bring on a tit for tat response for the common man that supports those leaders and thus lead to a civil war. The exact point of my original post here. The most dangerous idea people have that it is only some nebulous leaders that bring it on. 90% of your fellow citizens brought us government tyranny. From the people on here cheering on reeducation camps for bakers that refuse to sell to gay marriages to those that want to drone Bundy. There are sociopaths right within us. We have met the enemy and he is us.(as we the people)

The common man is barely literate and can barely understand simple arithmetic. I want the common man to step into those vacated positions in the deep state. I honestly hope you're right! I've always maintained that we need to dictate to Boobus or someone else will. Boobus needs someone to tell them what to do. There can be no middle ground.

tod evans
06-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Still no proposal and more mischaracterization....

As I said; "I must infer that you too have no idea how to peaceably resolve the issue of government abuse."

AuH20
06-10-2014, 11:50 AM

As I said; "I must infer that you too have no idea how to peaceably resolve the issue of government abuse."

It's real simple. Kill or be killed at this stage. I think we're far past the petition stage. What many people have not realized is that politics is simply an extension of war. So people have more chops than they originally thought.

ZENemy
06-10-2014, 12:04 PM

There are roughly 800,000 cops (local, state, fed). If only 2% are "bad", that's 16,000 dirt-bags doing bad things, and 784,000 (Good cops?) dirt-bags looking the other way.

AuH20
06-10-2014, 12:44 PM
The next time you see a cop, acquiesce to him and submit to his authority, all the while plotting to catch the big fish who run the country. Be smart and useful with your life, since you only have one. Don't be an impatient retard like the Millers.

klamath
06-10-2014, 01:16 PM

As I said; "I must infer that you too have no idea how to peaceably resolve the issue of government abuse."Nor do you have any idea that will work. It is the state of living near your fellow man so it isn't really solvable. It isn't solvable with violence or without, it is something you have to learn to live with or find happiness despite the collective restrictions of human interaction. Restrictions will only get worse as population increases but you can somewhat hold the line. That is all a republic does is hold the competing ideologies somewhat in balance.

Anti Federalist
06-10-2014, 02:07 PM
People use statistics to prove what ever they want. Just do a search on police killing and everyone has their own stats to prove their points. Left wingers have their hocky stick charts of right wing killings, Law enforcement has their charts proving they need more heavy weapons because of the attacks on them and other charts show that police killing is lower than 1980 and way lower than the early 70's.

No, they do not, and that is just my point.

They are lying.

But nobody in the government press organs, outside of a few agitators and cranks, is willing to call them on it, and report the fact, that they are NOT under widespread attack, and every metric that you care to look at shows the same thing, violent crime and cop killings are at historic low levels, so stand the fuck DOWN, and stop killing us and our pets or you WILL end up under attack, because people are only going to take so much before they start "going Carl Drega", like that fellow in GA last week.

Philhelm
06-10-2014, 02:38 PM
If any of you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. The tyrants won't stop until they are put to the sword.

alucard13mm
06-10-2014, 02:48 PM
oh. shit.. that's funny!

any ideas?

I think the mythbusters had a segment on avoiding license plate readers.

Christian Liberty
06-10-2014, 02:52 PM
The common man is barely literate and can barely understand simple arithmetic. I want the common man to step into those vacated positions in the deep state. I honestly hope you're right! I've always maintained that we need to dictate to Boobus or someone else will. Boobus needs someone to tell them what to do. There can be no middle ground.

How can a libertarian possibly want to tell Boobus what to do? Isn't our whole goal here to destroy (or at least dramatically reduce) the State?

The next time you see a cop, acquiesce to him and submit to his authority, all the while plotting to catch the big fish who run the country. Be smart and useful with your life, since you only have one. Don't be an impatient retard like the Millers.

Just out of curiosity, if you're endorsing this approach, why aren't you acting on it? And are you afraid to be posting this sort of thing on the internet? (This is a genuine question, not a "you're such a hypocrite, got ya" approach. I won't blame you if you don't answer it though.)

belian78
06-10-2014, 03:07 PM
How's the "End the Fed" stuff going again?

belian78
06-10-2014, 03:10 PM
If any of you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. The tyrants won't stop until they are put to the sword.
A 1000 times, this.

AuH20
06-10-2014, 11:35 PM
How can a libertarian possibly want to tell Boobus what to do? Isn't our whole goal here to destroy (or at least dramatically reduce) the State?

By reprogramming boobus with our message. Tell him to listen and keep his head down.

Just out of curiosity, if you're endorsing this approach, why aren't you acting on it? And are you afraid to be posting this sort of thing on the internet? (This is a genuine question, not a "you're such a hypocrite, got ya" approach. I won't blame you if you don't answer it though.)

Not scared. I'm probably on the immediate threat lists. I don't care anymore. These people are cowards. All their black budgets and DARPA R&D won't change that. Tell them to their faces. I at least would have respect for the tyrant that does their own culling. These people can't even do that. They hide beyond phalanxes of government workers and mercs.