PDA

View Full Version : PA-7 y/o boy reports toy gun left by mistake in his backpack. Will probably be expelled.

Anti Federalist
06-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Valuable lesson learned Darin:

Compliance is often impossible.

Therefore, do not comply.

Government schools are child abuse.

Boy, 7, may be expelled after telling teacher he accidentally brought toy gun to school

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/06/boy-7-faces-expulsion-after-telling-teacher-accidentally-brought-toy-gun-to/

The parents of a 7-year-old western Pennsylvania boy say he was suspended from school -- and could be expelled -- after telling a teacher Tuesday that he accidentally brought a toy gun to school.

Chris Simak and Jennifer Mathabell say their son, Darin Simak, was suspended from Martin School in New Kensington, Pa.

Mathabell says the boy left his regular book bag at a friend's house, so she packed him another one, not realizing the toy was in it. The boy's parents say Darin immediately gave it to a teacher because he knew it was against the rules.

"He found the toy gun on the outside pocket," Simak told The Valley New Dispatch. "He took it straight to the teacher and said that he wasn't allowed to have it."

He said his son "did the right thing, and we're trying to teach him the right way, and now they're teaching him the wrong way."

The boy faces an expulsion hearing Friday.

New Kensington-Arnold superintendent John Pallone wouldn't comment. The district's policy calls for a one-year expulsion for "replicas of weapons" but also allows the superintendent to modify the punishment on a case-by-case basis.

According to the newspaper report, the school's policy states: "the board prohibits students from possessing and bringing weapons and replicas of weapons into any school district buildings, onto school property, to any school-sponsored activity, and onto any public vehicle providing transportation to school or a school-sponsored activity."

eduardo89
06-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Hope they decide to homeschooling him.

ZENemy
06-06-2014, 03:41 PM
I cant wait to have kids and NOT enroll them into school.

tod evans
06-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Hysterical people will always behave erratically...

Paranoid hysterical people are even more dangerous......

Kid's lucky they didn't call the school kop on him.:eek:

Spikender
06-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Typical.

Formula that never fails:

1) Child discovers they broke a rule.
2) Tells a teacher.
3) Gets a severe and outlandish punishment that ruins their childhood and possibly adult life.

Kinda reminds me of something...

1) Citizen commits a minor crime.
2) Goes to trial for it.
3) Gets a severe and outlandish punishment that ruins their adulthood and possible elder life.

It's training, plain and simple. Prep time to dive into the fucked up world they've created for our children.

Danke
06-06-2014, 05:37 PM
Kid should have just slipped it into a teachers desk and had a laugh later as the whole school goes into lockdown.

Anti Federalist
06-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Kid should have just slipped it into a teachers desk and had a laugh later as the whole school goes into lockdown.

He'll have his chance in reform school.

kathy88
06-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Sometimes I log into this forum and thread after thread I click on depresses me. This is one of those nights. What the hell happened to common sense? This could easily happen to anyone's kid. It's a TOY for crying out loud. Where did these hysterical freaks come from and why do they wield so much power over us?

Anti Federalist
06-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Sometimes I log into this forum and thread after thread I click on depresses me. This is one of those nights. What the hell happened to common sense? This could easily happen to anyone's kid. It's a TOY for crying out loud. Where did these hysterical freaks come from and why do they wield so much power over us?

Because we let them.

They have always been there, since the dawn of time.

And when sane people become decadent and slothful and careless, these "hysterical freaks" come into their own and have their time.

History is littered with the bloodstains of their reigns.

Christian Liberty
06-06-2014, 07:50 PM
Because we let them.

And when sane people become decadent and slothful and careless, these "hysterical freaks" come into their own and have their time.

Is it really hysterical? Or is the hysterical a front for something else?

Anti Federalist
06-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Is it really hysterical? Or is the hysterical a front for something else?

Could be, I just used the verbiage that the person I was replying to used.

osan
06-06-2014, 08:29 PM
What the hell happened to common sense?

To what?

Someone please explain WTF she's talking about? What in hell is this "common sense"?

osan
06-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Because we let them.

Well put. Sane, rational, non-corrupted people eliminate the threats any way they deem necessary.

Brian4Liberty
06-06-2014, 09:20 PM
I, for one, will feel much safer with this young terrorist in jail and off the streets.

I love big brother.

Pericles
06-06-2014, 09:30 PM
I, for one, will feel much safer with this young terrorist in jail and off the streets.

I love big brother.

He was probably going to grow up to be a gun owner anyway. Nipped that in the bud.

osan
06-06-2014, 09:31 PM
I love big brother.

On your knees, PROLE!

Now SUCK.

Wait for it... wait for it...

As you can see, BigBro is never impotent.

You like?

You'd better.

Paulbot99
06-06-2014, 11:02 PM
This is insane.

Brian4Liberty
06-07-2014, 05:32 PM
He was probably going to grow up to be a gun owner anyway. Nipped that in the bud.

Yep, probably best to terminate him now.

Origanalist
06-08-2014, 03:52 PM
"TIER THREE OFFENCE"

But she felt her son shouldn’t be suspended, and still sent him to school Thursday morning.

"I got a phone call from the principal at 9 a.m., and she said, ‘Darin is not to be in school,’ and I said, ‘I'm sending him to school because he is entitled to be in school and be educated,'" said Mathabel.

The New Kensington-Arnold School District superintendent said that bringing a toy gun to school violates the district’s policy at the highest level and requires a child to be suspended immediately until a meeting can be held to discuss what happened and whether punishment is warranted.

Darin’s parents said they hope the school will reconsider its policy.

At what point are the parents going to figure this out? Darin is getting exactly the education the school intends to give him.

otherone
06-08-2014, 04:17 PM
At what point are the parents going to figure this out?

I'm guessing their dog needs to be shot first.

tod evans
06-08-2014, 04:29 PM
At what point are the parents going to figure this out? Darin is getting exactly the education the school intends to give him.

I'm guessing their dog needs to be shot first.

Or maybe a "no-knock" raid replete with orifice searches....:eek: