PDA

View Full Version : SATIRE - Former American P.O.W. Bergdahl Chartered Plane Back to Afghanistan - SATIRE

mrsat_98
06-05-2014, 06:21 PM
http://dailyleak.org/2014/06/breaking-former-american-p-o-w-bergdahl-chartered-plane-back-to-afghanistan/

Initial reports early Tuesday about Bowe Berghdal were optimistic. The Army had announced a plan to conduct “a comprehensive, coordinated” review into the case of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. The recently freed soldier who some have deemed a hero, others a deserter, allegedly spent 5 years held captive by the Taliban-aligned Haqqani network.

Secretary of the Army John McHugh began a statement on Bergdahl’s case by saying that “we are grateful that an American soldier is back in American hands” and insisting “our first priority is ensuring Sgt. Bergdahl’s health and beginning his reintegration process.”

However, in possibly one of the most incredible cases of Stockholm Syndrome to date, sources say Bowe Bergdahl has escaped US custody and chartered a plane to Afghanistan.

Sources close to Bergdahl said he began plotting his escape from US custody almost immediately after landing in the country. Embarrassing for Obama, this entire event may have been orchestrated in order to fool government officials into releasing multiple prisoners of war from US custody. Personnel watching over Berghdal, suspecting nothing odd about him, let him head to the lobby of the hotel unattended to purchase a bagel for breakfast. He has not been heard from nor seen in more than 24 hours.

The circumstances in which Bergdahl intitially went missing back in 2009 have long been disputed. But suspicions are on the rise that Bergdahl may have willingly joined the Taliban as an insurgent.

Update (06/05/2014 10:35 AM PST): HotAir is reporting Bergdahl’s hometown canceled a planned welcome-back celebration called “Bowe is Back,” supposedly for “security reasons.” However, sources close to the situation are verifying Bergdahl is no longer in the country.

JK/SEA
06-05-2014, 06:33 PM
haha

pcosmar
06-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Can't find confirmation other that the Homecoming celebration being canceled.

But I would not be surprised.

specsaregood
06-05-2014, 06:46 PM
http://dailyleak.org/2014/06/breaking-former-american-p-o-w-bergdahl-chartered-plane-back-to-afghanistan/

http://dailyleak.org/faq/

The Daily Leak is a satirical website. The contents of the DailyLeak.org may not be reprinted or re-transmitted in whole or in part without the express written consent of the publisher. The Daily Leak is not intended for readers under 18 years of age.

The Daily Leak uses invented names in all its stories, except in cases where public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental.

I swear, people will believe and spread anything they find on the internet, even when source tells you straight up that it is satire.

pcosmar
06-05-2014, 06:53 PM
http://dailyleak.org/faq/

I swear, people will believe and spread anything they find on the internet, even when source tells you straight up that it is satire.

Didn't even read it,, just went looking for news.

If he was smart he would disappear anywhere else, rather than coming here.

Nothing but shitstorm waiting for him here.

CaptUSA
06-05-2014, 06:54 PM

Yeah, but it's awesome satire.

Lucille
06-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Update (06/05/2014 10:35 AM PST): HotAir is reporting Bergdahl’s hometown canceled a planned welcome-back celebration called “Bowe is Back,” supposedly for “security reasons.” However, sources close to the situation are verifying Bergdahl is no longer in the country.

Neo-Trot central has had a week long Berghdal hard-on. It's about all they can talk about. Actually, it's pretty much all anyone wants to talk about.

I wonder what the Ruling Class are trying to distract us from this time...

mrsat_98
06-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Debunked in twenty minutes, excellent.

CaptUSA
06-05-2014, 07:01 PM
Neo-Trot central has had a week long Berghdal hard-on. It's about all they can talk about. Actually, it's pretty much all anyone wants to talk about.

I wonder what the Ruling Class are trying to distract us from this time...UH... It was the VA Scandal!!!
This whole thing is a friggin' satire!

PRB
06-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Poe's Law, if you didn't warn, it would be indistinguishable

Lucille
06-05-2014, 08:19 PM
UH... It was the VA Scandal!!!
This whole thing is a friggin' satire!

UH... I suspect it's more than that.

CaptUSA
06-06-2014, 04:33 AM
UH... I suspect it's more than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SeTBxa63wg

Really. It's not more complicated than that. They don't want the public to fixate on what government health care really looks like. The VA scandal is a pretty huge deal. To get rid of the story, they get rid of a guy and create a distraction "controversy". They have several of these types of "controversies" sitting on the shelves to be used whenever they need it.

Lucille
06-06-2014, 07:53 AM
UH... maybe you're right, Capt, but you don't have to be such a dick about it. Really.