PDA

View Full Version : Putin on Hillary: 'It's Better Not to Argue With Women'

Constitutional Paulicy
06-05-2014, 02:54 AM
http://cdn-media.nationaljournal.com/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=37080&format=nj2013_8_columns

Putin on Hillary: 'It's Better Not to Argue With Women'
The Putin-Hillary relationship is already strained.

"It's better not to argue with women," Putin told an interpreter, playing on a stereotype of women as irrational, weepy creatures who presumably can't be trusted to handle complex things like diplomacy. "But Ms. Clinton has never been too graceful in her statements. Still, we always met afterwards and had cordial conversations at various international events. I think even in this case we could reach an agreement."

Next, he beat his bare chest. OK, he didn't do that. But he did suggest it's unfeminine for women to be powerful, just generally. "When people push boundaries too far, it's not because they are strong but because they are weak," he said. "But maybe weakness is not the worst quality for a woman."

more here... http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/putin-on-hillary-it-s-better-not-to-argue-with-women-20140604

Occam's Banana
06-05-2014, 03:15 AM
Every time Putin says something like this, I get the distinct impression he knows exactly what he's doing.

He could teach a master class in trolling.

GunnyFreedom
06-05-2014, 03:31 AM
Every time Putin says something like this, I get the distinct impression he knows exactly what he's doing.

Well you figure the most pathetic opponent he could hope for is Shillary, as Shillary will continue destroying the US without Putin having to lift a finger. So scary foreign leader says something bad about the lady and the troops rally around her, growing her base.

The Soviets pioneered female equality. You are damn right Putin knows exactly what he is doing.

Uriel999
06-05-2014, 04:43 AM
Putin is Trolio!

osan
06-05-2014, 08:18 AM
The world is run by clowns, or so it is given to appear.

Seriously, how many of the world's "leaders" are not of this appearance? And yes, I would call it a conspiracy of conditioning. If people will accept the absurd, will they not be far more easily handled as the outrages put upon them grow in number and audacity?

Tyranny 001: get the mob to accept anything you shell out. The holy grail has finally been found and Theye are dancing with tears of joy spewing from their eyes as when a hydrant is knocked off its foundation by a wayward drunk in a 1967 Bonneville.

oyarde
06-05-2014, 09:07 AM

Yes he does .

fisharmor
06-05-2014, 09:09 AM
Somebody needs to remind me again why I'm not supposed to like this guy.

William Tell
06-05-2014, 09:40 AM

Because he's KGB. He does seem cool sometimes, but he's a snake like the rest of them. It's weird, he's the only world leader I know of who still tries to seem manly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gncW1zqMFgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk_VszbZa_s

specsaregood
06-05-2014, 09:48 AM

Because its not just trolling for laughs or to irritate; but combined with misdirection with a distinct purpose. it truly is master level

Deborah K
06-05-2014, 10:11 AM
It's that damned war on women, doncha know?

ZENemy
06-05-2014, 10:22 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/DonaldDouglas/American/1970548_613736355348635_740094658_n_zps5b8635d0.jp g

Philhelm
06-05-2014, 11:27 AM

I must admit that I've grown rather fond of Putin for this reason alone. I suppose he's my favorite tyrant.

He also vaguely reminds me of Roose Bolton from Game of Thrones, who is also a master troll.

When Civilizations VI is released, I hope that Vladimir Putin is one of the leader options for Russia.

Occam's Banana
06-05-2014, 12:02 PM
I must admit that I've grown rather fond of Putin for this reason alone. I suppose he's my favorite tyrant.

Same here.

Putin is no less a goon than any of his fellow heads-of-state - but at least his demeanor is appealingly droll and dry.
The others rarely offer anything but pseudo-earnest bombast and tedious grandiosities (e.g., see: Obama, Barack),

Philhelm
06-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Same here.

Putin is no less a goon than any of his fellow heads-of-state - but at least his demeanor is appealingly droll and dry.
The others rarely offer anything but pseudo-earnest bombast and tedious grandiosities (e.g., see: Obama, Barack),

If I'm going to by tyrannized, I would prefer that it is not done by someone that is a pathetic worm (Obama). I suppose it's an ego thing.

Natural Citizen
06-05-2014, 12:09 PM
QUESTION (via interpreter): Mr President, it is very convenient that you are meeting with Mr Obama on June 6. Perhaps, it would be worse if you were meeting with Hillary Clinton. Only a few days ago, she said that what Russia is doing in Eastern Europe resembles what Hitler was doing in the 1930s.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: It’s better not to argue with women. But Ms Clinton has never been too graceful in her statements. Still, we always met afterwards and had cordial conversations at various international events. I think even in this case we could reach an agreement. When people push boundaries too far, it’s not because they are strong but because they are weak. But maybe weakness is not the worst quality for a woman.

QUESTION (via interpreter): Women must be respected, of course, and I’m sure you respect them. Do you think she went too far? There is a lot of mockery and cartoons in the media – including those showing you. What was your first reaction? Were you angry? Did you want to get back at her or laugh? We have never seen you laugh.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: Someday I will indulge myself and we will laugh together at some good joke. But when I hear such extreme statements, to me it only means that they don’t have any valid arguments. Speaking of US policy, it’s clear that the United States is pursuing the most aggressive and toughest policy to defend their own interests – at least, this is how the American leaders see it – and they do it persistently.

There are basically no Russian troops abroad while US troops are everywhere. There are US military bases everywhere around the world and they are always involved in the fates of other countries even though they are thousands of kilometres away from US borders. So it is ironic that our US partners accuse us of breaching some of these rules.

QUESTION (via interpreter): But you have taken some decisions regarding your defence budget. Are you as President taking any special decisions on security and defence now, because the general environment is more risky?

VLADIMIR PUTIN: Regarding the defence budget. I’d like to say, for reference’ sake, because only the analysts know this, that the defence budget of the United States, which we talked about only yesterday, is larger than the combined military budgets of every country in the world – every country – combined. So who’s pursuing an aggressive policy?

Contunued - Vladimir Putin’s interview with Radio Europe 1 and TF1 TV channel (http://eng.kremlin.ru/news/22441)

Seraphim
06-05-2014, 12:28 PM
He's calling her and the American position weak:

"When people push boundaries too far, it's not because they are strong but because they are weak," he said. "But maybe weakness is not the worst quality for a woman."

His point is; "I've got you beat little girl, shut your mouth."

Anti Federalist
06-05-2014, 12:38 PM
If I'm going to by tyrannized, I would prefer that it is not done by someone that is a pathetic worm (Obama). I suppose it's an ego thing.

Fucking right!!!

Damn it, I am sick and fucking tired of being tyrannized by old maid Sunday School teachers, mealy mouthed, man purse sashaying, helmet wearing Safety Fuehrers, Temperance Twats of all sorts, and ill-tempered harridans.

If you are going to oppress me, be a man about it, and at least give me some cool military parades.

http://media.web.britannica.com/eb-media/23/4823-004-94C25E04.jpg

Anti Federalist
06-05-2014, 12:40 PM
There are basically no Russian troops abroad while US troops are everywhere. There are US military bases everywhere around the world and they are always involved in the fates of other countries even though they are thousands of kilometres away from US borders. So it is ironic that our US partners accuse us of breaching some of these rules.

QUESTION (via interpreter): But you have taken some decisions regarding your defence budget. Are you as President taking any special decisions on security and defence now, because the general environment is more risky?

VLADIMIR PUTIN: Regarding the defence budget. I’d like to say, for reference’ sake, because only the analysts know this, that the defence budget of the United States, which we talked about only yesterday, is larger than the combined military budgets of every country in the world – every country – combined. So who’s pursuing an aggressive policy?

KingNothing
06-05-2014, 12:59 PM
Fucking right!!!

Damn it, I am sick and fucking tired of being tyrannized by old maid Sunday School teachers, mealy mouthed, man purse sashaying, helmet wearing Safety Fuehrers, Temperance Twats of all sorts, and ill-tempered harridans.

If you are going to oppress me, be a man about it, and at least give me some cool military parades.

I have to say, it does stink to be oppressed by a tyrant who is neither as intelligent nor as tough as us. I've no idea how such weak people can rise to prominence here.

amy31416
06-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Putin for prez, 2016. Herman Cain for veep!

Two of the most amusing trolls in politics, hands down.

Danke
06-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Putin for prez, 2016. Herman Cain for veep!

Two of the most amusing trolls in politics, hands down.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad346/jakesteel1/Ron%20Paul/5bd33d76.gif

osan
06-05-2014, 02:02 PM

What REAL man wants to have to face that he's been pussy-whipped by OBAMA? Even the flamingest of homosexuals, and I've been acquainted with some real screaming queens, wince at the thought.

That's, like, cause for suicide.

Philhelm
06-05-2014, 02:24 PM
Fucking right!!!

If I were your God-King, every day would be filled with obscene displays of military might. Football and reality television would be replaced by the roaring crowds of the colloseum, which would be heard from sea to shining sea. Street lights would be replaced with torches. Tattoos would be flayed from screaming bodies. Wild dogs would prowl the streets. Young girls would sell lemonade. Subjects would have home gardens. Nicotine smoke would emanate from bars and restaurants. Bike helmets would be outlawed. Seatbelts would be optional. Tax forms would be simple.

Wolfgang Bohringer
06-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Speaking of US policy, it’s clear that the United States is pursuing the most aggressive and toughest policy to defend their own interests – at least, this is how the American leaders see it – and they do it persistently.

Regarding the defence budget. I’d like to say, for reference’ sake, because only the analysts know this, that the defence budget of the United States, which we talked about only yesterday, is larger than the combined military budgets of every country in the world – every country – combined. So who’s pursuing an aggressive policy?

This is almost word for word lifted from Ron Paul's debate and stump speech sound bites.

I find it interesting that Putin sounds like a "troll" to so many people. For those who think Putin seems "trollish", maybe this will help them understand why so many people only had the capacity to perceive Ron as a "troll."

Oh I long for the day when such trollish truths can be spoken on TV in 'Murrika again.

I have a new idea for a candidate for us to draft to sneak into the 2016 republican debates and troll the wicked Empire on national TV once again just like Ron did for us: Karen Kwiatkowski! She's a "made man" in the government mafia (Air Force Lt. Colonel), so they would have to let her in and read the list of American government war crimes in the 90 seconds they would give her per hour.

Demigod
06-05-2014, 02:58 PM
If I were your God-King, every day would be filled with obscene displays of military might. Football and reality television would be replaced by the roaring crowds of the colloseum, which would be heard from sea to shining sea. Street lights would be replaced with torches. Tattoos would be flayed from screaming bodies. Wild dogs would prowl the streets. Young girls would sell lemonade. Subjects would have home gardens. Nicotine smoke would emanate from bars and restaurants. Bike helmets would be outlawed. Seatbelts would be optional. Tax forms would be simple.

You would be a generous God-King.I would just take out the wild dogs prowling the streets part because then young girls could not sell lemonade.Also please make standing only stadiums.

amy31416
06-05-2014, 03:00 PM

You almost had me...but, YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!!

Philhelm
06-05-2014, 03:12 PM
You would be a generous God-King.I would just take out the wild dogs prowling the streets part because then young girls could not sell lemonade.Also please make standing only stadiums.

The police, or rather, the policing soldiers, would have better things to do than shoot dogs, resulting in an abundance of the regal beasts.

Philhelm
06-05-2014, 03:13 PM

Tyranny isn't tyr.

PaulConventionWV
06-05-2014, 03:25 PM
I lol at America thinking the rest of the world shares our horror at PC faux pas. What a silly nation of wimps.

Christian Liberty
06-05-2014, 03:45 PM

I'm mostly indifferent to the man myself. I don't know who to trust with regards to how much freedom exists in Russia. I certainly oppose intervention of any kind.

He also vaguely reminds me of Roose Bolton from Game of Thrones, who is also a master troll.

When Civilizations VI is released, I hope that Vladimir Putin is one of the leader options for Russia.

lol! I'm an ex Civ IV player (I currently use a netbook without a disk drive) but I used to love that game.

lol!

What REAL man wants to have to face that he's been pussy-whipped by OBAMA? Even the flamingest of homosexuals, and I've been acquainted with some real screaming queens, wince at the thought.

That's, like, cause for suicide.

LOL!!!!!!! Epic LOL!

More free than the modern US;)

The police, or rather, the policing soldiers, would have better things to do than shoot dogs, resulting in an abundance of the regal beasts.

LOL!

I lol at America thinking the rest of the world shares our horror at PC faux pas. What a silly nation of wimps.

Indeed.

This thread is just too funny.

daviddee
06-05-2014, 03:56 PM

Anti Federalist
06-05-2014, 04:51 PM

I am intrigued by your ideas, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Anti Federalist
06-05-2014, 04:57 PM

That cannot slide by without posting this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

amy31416
06-05-2014, 05:06 PM
That cannot slide by without posting this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

I tried like hell to post the pic, but I can't really post pics anymore--not sure why.

Occam's Banana
06-05-2014, 06:46 PM
I find it interesting that Putin sounds like a "troll" to so many people. For those who think Putin seems "trollish", maybe this will help them understand why so many people only had the capacity to perceive Ron as a "troll."

First, no one was characterizing Putin as "trollish" because of what he said about US foreign policy & military spending.
Second, we were actually praising & admiring him for his "trollishness" ...

devil21
06-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Can't argue with that kind of logic. Arguing with women is a losing proposition, simply because most don't feel the need to make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXj69RAUIbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRflz-93JA

Tywysog Cymru
06-05-2014, 07:07 PM

I'm still waiting to be able to play as Calvin Coolidge for America.

Deborah K
06-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Can't argue with that kind of logic. Arguing with women is a losing proposition, simply because most don't feel the need to make sense.

If you really believe that, then you're making bad choices in women.

devil21
06-05-2014, 07:13 PM

I said most, not all, however when a woman is emotionally wound up over something, no amount of logic will register.

Deborah K
06-05-2014, 07:16 PM
I said most, not all, however when a woman is emotionally wound up over something, no amount of logic will register.

Too general. Just about anyone who is wound up has trouble thinking logically.

Deborah K
06-05-2014, 07:43 PM
This is almost word for word lifted from Ron Paul's debate and stump speech sound bites.

Oh I long for the day when such trollish truths can be spoken on TV in 'Murrika again.

I have a new idea for a candidate for us to draft to sneak into the 2016 republican debates and troll the wicked Empire on national TV once again just like Ron did for us: Karen Kwiatkowski! She's a "made man" in the government mafia (Air Force Lt. Colonel), so they would have to let her in and read the list of American government war crimes in the 90 seconds they would give her per hour.

Karen Kwiatkowski ftw! Met her when she spoke at P.A.U.L. Fest. She is tiny btw.

Wolfgang Bohringer
06-05-2014, 08:12 PM
First, no one was characterizing Putin as "trollish" because of what he said about US foreign policy & military spending.

Yes it dawned on me after I posted that it was mainly just the women stuff that the posters considered "trollish".

Second, we were actually praising & admiring him for his "trollishness" ...

Yes, I got that even before I posted. And I'm a big fan of his trollishness too.

I see now when I laugh about things like do-gooder women Rice, Powers, and Hillary plotting the Libyan bombings and lynchings, that I'm doing the same thing as Putin--combining the irony of women directing all of this with the irony of U.S. foreign policy in the first place.

Natural Citizen
06-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Yes it dawned on me after I posted that it was mainly just the women stuff that the posters considered "trollish".

The original article that was posted here in the op was more of a piece that was meant to avoid or deflect from the more relevant aspects of what Putin said in order to dumb down relevance. Begging the wrong questions, essentially. Seems like we are content to oblige.

I can only imagine how mickey-moused debate on foreign policy will be as we move closer to the cycle. Perhaps not here but generally, I mean. Ought to be a hoot. A real peach. :cool:

MelissaWV
06-05-2014, 08:20 PM
*shrugs* It's a fairly genius move in keeping with his personality. He says it's better not to argue with women, then also calls Hillary weak, then even adds a vague complimentary aspect to it.

If there's no response, see? she's weak.
If there's a response, he just has to roll his eyes and shake his head as if to say "see? women!"

It's an old game and he's just better at it than a lot of other folks are.

Wolfgang Bohringer
06-05-2014, 08:38 PM
...Seems like we are content to oblige.

I can only imagine how mickey-moused debate on foreign policy will be as we move closer to the cycle. Perhaps not here but generally, I mean. Ought to be a hoot. A real peach. :cool:

I think if we draft Karen K to don the mantle as our candidate, we'll get our 89 seconds per hour of nationally televised debate time and that's all it will take to at least build on what Ron did the last 2 cycles. Ron said it was the message not the delivery nor the deliverer that mattered. I think Karen will be able to un-troll and un-mickey-mouse the debate at least as well as Ron did.

Philhelm
06-05-2014, 09:00 PM

Yes dear.

Constitutional Paulicy
06-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Yes dear.

Ha. Universal response. After all, 'It's Better Not to Argue With Women'. :)

PaulConventionWV
06-08-2014, 09:05 AM
Too general. Just about anyone who is wound up has trouble thinking logically.

Don't argue with her, devil21, just walk away and don't make eye contact.