PDA

View Full Version : Nullification presentation (beta - first time I've run this presentation)

GunnyFreedom
05-31-2014, 07:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScM4J0eM8KM

TaftFan
05-31-2014, 08:02 PM
Interestingly, I came across that YouTube channel today to watch Brannon's speech and watched yours as well. You did a great job.. So did Mark Hopp.

During the Q&A some guy in the audience said he wrote a 13-page paper on government involvement in religion I believe. You should get a copy from him.

Natural Citizen
06-09-2014, 07:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScM4J0eM8KM

How is it "liberal" if all I wish to know is what is in my food?

GunnyFreedom
06-09-2014, 07:45 PM
How is it "liberal" if all I wish to know is what is in my food?

huh? Are you talking about when I spoke at March Against Monsanto? You are aware that the event targets liberals, specifically, right?

Natural Citizen
06-09-2014, 07:49 PM
huh? Are you talking about when I spoke at March Against Monsanto? You are aware that the event targets liberals, specifically, right?

No. I'm talking about when you spoke about speaking at March against Monsanto. All I'm asking is how it can be said that wanting to know what is in your food is liberal. Or even political at all, for that matter. Certainly it becomes political when those who wish to know must become involved politically because of the simple fact that the industry is buying off some congressmen to make rules that say specifically that we the people aren't entitled to know what we are consuming into our bodies but for the time being I was simply wondering how it would be considered liberal to have a choice when functioning in what is said to be a free market. It seems to me that these industries are paying off some politicians to make rules that would protect them from the free market.

Koch ally to introduce Monsanto-backed bill to bar state GMO labeling laws (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?448892-Koch-ally-to-introduce-Monsanto-backed-bill-to-bar-state-GMO-labeling-laws&p=5480104&viewfull=1#post5480104)

GunnyFreedom
06-09-2014, 08:01 PM
No. I'm talking about when you spoke about speaking at March against Monsanto. All I'm asking is how it can be said that wanting to know what is in your food is liberal. Or even political at all, for that matter. Certainly it becomes political when those who wish to know must become involved politically because of the simple fact that the industry is buying off some congressmen to make rules that say specifically that we the people aren't entitled to know what we are consuming into our bodies but for the time being I was simply wondering how it would be considered liberal to have a choice when functioning in what is said to be a free market. It seems to me that these industries are paying off some politicians to make rules that would protect them from the free market.

I do not believe that wanting to know what is in your food is a liberal idea, so I honestly do not understand what you are on about.

Natural Citizen
06-09-2014, 08:03 PM
I do not believe that wanting to know what is in your food is a liberal idea, so I honestly do not understand what you are on about.

That's all I was asking. Thank you for the clarification. I had only just seen the thread and was watching your presentation when I saw that part.

GunnyFreedom
06-09-2014, 08:27 PM
That's all I was asking. Thank you for the clarification. I had only just seen the thread and was watching your presentation when I saw that part.

Well, sorry, my heckles are up from another thread full of actual accusations. It felt like I was being accused of thinking that way. I do not now think you were doing that. No, I do not believe that it is a 'liberal' idea to want to know what is in your food. I do, however think there are better ways than the FDA.