PDA

View Full Version : County Issues Women $50 Citation For FB Post

DamianTV
05-31-2014, 03:43 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/bolingbrook/chi-woman-issued-citation-by-authorities-for-facebook-comment-20140528,0,5499277.story

Christine Adamski said she was surprised last week when she received a citation in the mail for a comment she made on Facebook, but she also knew immediately she wasn’t going to pay it.

Adamski, 25, opened the $50 ticket from the Will County Forest Preserve District last week and read the letter alleging she had used a dog park without a proper permit.

The citation arrived at her Bolingbrook home with a letter explaining the ticket, an application for a dog park permit as well as a copy of her social media post “admitting her guilt.”

“I laughed,” Adamski said Thursday. “I was like, this is totally untrue. Obviously I’m not going to pay this.”
Adamski said she received a call from Lt. Tracey Phillips of the Will County Forest Preserve District Police Thursday informing her that the ticket has been rescinded.

(more on link)

THIS is the end result many Privacy Advocates have been warning of. People that have "nothing to hide" will soon find out what they should have been hiding. Also, the "nothing to hide" crowd mostly still believes the US is not a Police State that will fine you for every possible infraction. They have no idea of any of the laws that are on the books. However, when Google Glass comes along and everyone is fined for spitting in public that spits in public, walks on the grass, or does something to invalidate a warranty on some product they own, it will become absolutely crystal clear that failure to clean the condensor coils on your internet ready refrigerator will result in both a fine from the Govt and a fine from the corporation by revoking your warranty.

Walk Dog Without Permit = Fine
Spit on Sidewalk = Fine
Smoke a Cigarette or Ecig in Public = Fine
Failure to Change Oil in Car every 3 Months or 3000 Miles = Voided Warranty + Fine
Fail to Floss your Teeth = Obamacare Pentalty + Fine

These are the powers that are had by those with money and access to every bit of personal data on your entire digital life. The unlimited ability to control you and every single minute aspect of what you do in your daily routine.

Danke
05-31-2014, 03:48 PM
http://adask.wordpress.com/category/man-or-other-animals/

DamianTV
05-31-2014, 04:02 PM
http://adask.wordpress.com/category/man-or-other-animals/

... The government’s presumption that we’re only animals is evidence of genocide, treason, and spiritual warfare being committed against the American people by our own government. ...

Could quote important parts of link youre pointing to...

Danke
05-31-2014, 04:03 PM
Could quote important parts of link youre pointing to...

True.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1pSvEUAneE

Anti Federalist
05-31-2014, 05:02 PM
“I laughed,” Adamski said Thursday. “I was like, this is totally untrue. Obviously I’m not going to pay this.”

Adamski said she received a call from Lt. Tracey Phillips of the Will County Forest Preserve District Police Thursday informing her that the ticket has been rescinded.

Yeah, unless Lieutenant Phillips from the County Park Police decides not to remove your name from an unpaid ticket list, and a warrant is issued for your arrest and all of sudden you're SWATTed in the middle of the night and your baby's face gets blown off.

Because: dog walking.

That's like, a totally true summary of what can happen in today's Soyuz AmeriKa.

Anti Federalist
05-31-2014, 05:02 PM
Heh, Mrs. AF used to work for Al Adask years ago.

Danke
05-31-2014, 05:04 PM
Heh, Mrs. AF used to work for Al Adesk years ago.

You are repeating yourself again.

Anti Federalist
05-31-2014, 05:13 PM
You are repeating yourself again.

Already fixed.

Danke
05-31-2014, 05:22 PM
Already fixed.

Ok.

Danke
05-31-2014, 05:23 PM
Already fixed.

Ok

DamianTV
05-31-2014, 06:02 PM
Oh, ok.

---

So who in their right minds is going to let Comcast / AT&T / DishNetwork put a camera in their Cable Box so they can watch and listen to everything you say? How long until a person can be fined or punished by a corporation for expressing a negative opinion in the privacy (ha! yeah right) of their own home? (also Ha! as the Banks and State already own that too)

Anti Federalist
05-31-2014, 06:02 PM
Ok

Amy's looking for you...she has a cat that needs kicking.

Anti Federalist
05-31-2014, 06:13 PM
Oh, ok.

---

So who in their right minds is going to let Comcast / AT&T / DishNetwork put a camera in their Cable Box so they can watch and listen to everything you say? How long until a person can be fined or punished by a corporation for expressing a negative opinion in the privacy (ha! yeah right) of their own home? (also Ha! as the Banks and State already own that too)

Umm, pretty much everybody.

Outside of those of us on the lunatic fringe, and even not a plurality of us, Boobus is just fine with that.

The resulting SWAT raids will make great filler material for the new hit movie: Ass.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-31-2014, 07:40 PM
The world is full of tattletales. Remember the sissies in school who ran to the principal at the drop of a hat? They grew up to work for the government. The ones not working for government grew up with some kind of psychological void that results in their exercise of petty power.

KCIndy
05-31-2014, 07:56 PM
THIS is the end result many Privacy Advocates have been warning of. People that have "nothing to hide" will soon find out what they should have been hiding. Also, the "nothing to hide" crowd mostly still believes the US is not a Police State that will fine you for every possible infraction. They have no idea of any of the laws that are on the books. However, when Google Glass comes along and everyone is fined for spitting in public that spits in public, walks on the grass, or does something to invalidate a warranty on some product they own, it will become absolutely crystal clear that failure to clean the condensor coils on your internet ready refrigerator will result in both a fine from the Govt and a fine from the corporation by revoking your warranty.

I've been warning and warning and WARNING people of this very thing for years now.

Of course, they all look at me like I'm deranged.

If they think the petty fines for illegal dog walking and sidewalk spitting are bad, just wait until the "Three Felonies a Day" mentality kicks in among all the eager, ambitious prosecutors out there. It will be nothing less than a full blown Fascist Feeding Frenzy.

DamianTV
05-31-2014, 08:20 PM
Umm, pretty much everybody.

Outside of those of us on the lunatic fringe, and even not a plurality of us, Boobus is just fine with that.

The resulting SWAT raids will make great filler material for the new hit movie: Ass.

I absolutely despise the fact that you are correct as usual, good sir.

In regards to the move in question: Ass, I believe I've seen a self contained referenced preview of said movie in another movie called Idiocracy in which the movie Ass is literally two hours of ass cheeks, nothing more, nothing less, and was said to have won the Academy Awards Highest Honors for that year.

jclay2
05-31-2014, 10:42 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/bolingbrook/chi-woman-issued-citation-by-authorities-for-facebook-comment-20140528,0,5499277.story
Walk Dog Without Permit = Fine
Spit on Sidewalk = Fine
Smoke a Cigarette or Ecig in Public = Fine
Failure to Change Oil in Car every 3 Months or 3000 Miles = Voided Warranty + Fine
Fail to Floss your Teeth = Obamacare Pentalty + Fine

These are the powers that are had by those with money and access to every bit of personal data on your entire digital life. The unlimited ability to control you and every single minute aspect of what you do in your daily routine.

Unfortunately, the rabbit hole goes deeper than this. The enforcement of meaningless things like dog permits serves only 1 purpose. That purpose is to acclimate the public to complete obedience. The elites want to squash independence and make it impossible to question authority. If they can convince the public to buy dog permits and never turn right on red, they will be able to implement anything.

William Tell
05-31-2014, 11:59 PM

I think Al is a great guy.

Danke
06-01-2014, 01:17 AM

Say what? How did you then nab her?