PDA

View Full Version : Who are these people that declare war?

tod evans
05-30-2014, 08:10 AM
I'm not tech savy enough to set something up but I'd sure support and contribute to a program that called these warmongers out by making public their transgressions, their home and work addresses and affiliations.

"They" are compiling this data on the citizenry so there is no reason the citizenry shouldn't have the exact same data on them...

I'm going to start in my county by talking to the other locals to compile a list of courthouse employees, county, state and city cops and any feds that might have snuck in...

These people have declared war on Americans and I find that behavior reprehensible...:mad:

ClydeCoulter
05-30-2014, 08:34 AM
@tod evans,

This is one thing that gives me pause about being a local administrator, such as Trustee, Commissioner, etc. when things go bad (shtf). I've always been on the other side of things (not politically involved), now I am trying to make a difference, but could be lumped in with the life long corrupt inadvertently.

I like my neck and don't scratch any backs.

ClydeCoulter
05-30-2014, 08:46 AM
In fact. Thank you, @tod evans. Now I am reevaluating whether this path is a good one.

The mob will want to get revenge, "They did this!", "They are part of the problem!", "They screwed it all up!".

Perhaps organizing on the sidelines to rise up and bring sanity back to the mob would be better. Better than painting an undeserved target on my back. Hell, from taking the target off of some corrupt back and putting it on mine or another helpful friend.

Things seem to be going downhill at an accelerated rate. :(

tod evans
05-30-2014, 09:07 AM
Even Boobus has to be affected by burnt babies...

Out here in the sticks things are a bit different than in the cities but the mentality of governments worshipers and its employees is still there..

I want to know which of my "neighbors" has sold their soul for FRN's before things go south....

Carson
05-31-2014, 02:56 AM
We seem to be on the trail that leads to a total collapse of trust in government. We could be headed for another Dark Ages (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages).

JK/SEA
05-31-2014, 09:10 AM
We seem to be on the trail that leads to a total collapse of trust in government. We could be headed for another Dark Ages (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages).

and from the ashes the Phoenix will rise.