PDA

View Full Version : Snowden Acts Like a Man – John Kerry Acts Like a Thug

cajuncocoa
05-30-2014, 07:09 AM
Snowden Acts Like a Man – John Kerry Acts Like a Thug
By Shane Kastler

Edward Snowden appeared calm, articulate, and mature. John Kerry on the other hand acted like a spoiled, rich kid – a schoolyard bully questioning the “manhood” of Snowden who he insulted by calling him a coward since he won't immediately come home to face charges. In another sophomoric, juvenile bit of mud slinging Kerry called him stupid. What the jack jawed pompous millionaire government hack doesn't seem to realize is that
Snowden isn't near stupid enough to “come home for his fair trial” because no such “fair trial” would ever take place. Kerry can bluster all he wants; he has access to bombs, tanks, and assassins who will kill whomever he wishes. What does Snowden have? Two things: first he has far more common sense than Kerry, and second he has the truth.

Continue http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2014/05/snowden-acts-like-man-john-kerry-acts.html#more

cajuncocoa
05-30-2014, 12:51 PM
*bump*

acptulsa
05-30-2014, 12:56 PM
'Acts like...'?

Who's acting?

donnay
05-30-2014, 01:00 PM
I think the Botox got to Kerry's brain.

francisco
05-30-2014, 01:02 PM
This post deserves more attention. And I especially wish that more in the general public had at least the intellectual curiosity to listen to what Snowden said in his 5/28/14 nbc interview.

Anti Federalist
05-30-2014, 01:26 PM
"Sometimes the “right” thing is not the “legal” thing” was a statement he made near the end of the interview; and I knew exactly what he meant. If a kid is drowning in a lake and you're standing next to a sign that says “No Swimming!” What do you do? Answer: you break the law and save the kid.

When painted into a corner you have to consider the matter of the greater good and act accordingly. Letting the chips fall where they may, which is what Snowden has done. There's a mighty dear price you pay for standing up to “Uncle Sam” and his bully goons like John Kerry. But the Federal government’s gang of rouge outlaws need to be stopped. Here's to hoping other Edward Snowdens are out there now, determining whether or not they'll act like men and yet be called a coward by the biggest coward of them all John Kerry. Name-calling is the petty task of the 8th grade bully. Taking on a corrupt government is the job of a man. Maybe someday Snowden can get back to work in his office; and Kerry can get back to the playground where he belongs.

Huzzah pastor, huzzah!

Maybe if there were more men like that in the pulpit, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.

francisco
05-30-2014, 01:32 PM
Huzzah pastor, huzzah!

Maybe if there were more men like that in the pulpit, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.

+1

Thanks for posting the money quote.

Danke
05-30-2014, 01:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixdveuf0GQ

cajuncocoa
05-30-2014, 01:50 PM
Huzzah pastor, huzzah!

+1 and +rep

cajuncocoa
05-30-2014, 01:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixdveuf0GQ
Kerry is establishment now. He has been assimilated.

Christian Liberty
05-30-2014, 03:27 PM
+1 and +rep

Agreed.

brushfire
05-30-2014, 03:36 PM
Mr swift... LOL

DamianTV
05-30-2014, 04:39 PM
I think the Botox got to Kerry's brain.

I think the Banksters were able to buy Kerry's soul.

satchelmcqueen
05-30-2014, 05:26 PM
kerry is the traitor in my eyes. he is the one who has changed his ways for power and corruption.