PDA

View Full Version : Farah: Time To Welcome Home Snowden with a Ticker Tape Parade

AuH20
05-28-2014, 09:06 PM
I would agree based on what we know so far.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/time-to-welcome-snowden-home/

Anti Federalist
05-28-2014, 10:05 PM
But we will not.

Idiot AmeriKa would kill him if he came back.

Stay away Ed, and pray for the country that was.

Matt Collins
05-28-2014, 11:01 PM
Amazing that a neocon(ish) guy like Farah is coming around.... maybe there is hope after all

AuH20
05-29-2014, 08:15 AM
Amazing that a neocon(ish) guy like Farah is coming around.... maybe there is hope after all

I don't think he was ever a neocon. He was sold a false bill of goods about national security.

Cleaner44
05-29-2014, 08:58 AM
Snowden would never receive a fair trial. He shouldn't come back.

compromise
05-29-2014, 09:10 AM

He wasn't really a neocon, he was one of those right-wing, anti-immigrant Buchananite types that went crazy after 9/11.

jllundqu
05-29-2014, 12:15 PM
Great interview with Brian Williams... he speaks as well as Greenwald under pressure

Todd
05-29-2014, 12:22 PM
Great interview with Brian Williams... he speaks as well as Greenwald under pressure

Which is probably why the MSM has been hands off of the guy for a year, while he told his story to other smarter types. Couldn't have an eloquent intelligent type confusing the idiot MSM mouthpieces.

What a wonderful voice he is for this message.

Original_Intent
05-29-2014, 12:25 PM

I think Farah's heart ahs always been in more or less the right place, but like so many his brain is lagging behind. I have been reading WND since it was introduced, have had several letters to the editor posted there. I couldn't believe they were not gung-ho Ron Paul fans, and that they tended more towards the Huckabee and Santorum "wing". I tended to accuse Farah of being intellectually lazy and not doing due diligence. But I think with him it is more a case of thinking you already know the right answer so not digging any deeper.

I do keep getting glimmers of hope that he is coming around. If so it has been DECADES in the making, and I think he also may be a little scared of losing the ultra right wing religious fan base if he goes too libertarian. Also, with his Arab heritage and becoming a very pro-Israel Arab American - there would almost be backlash and even danger to himself and his family if he softens those positions too much. The WND crowd does like their wars.

compromise
05-30-2014, 03:28 AM
Didn't he declare Ron the "man of the decade"?

Mani
05-30-2014, 04:31 AM
Why is it that Snowden haters always talk about how he signed a contract and BROKE the LAW and that's why he is a criminal, and yet our politicians SWORE AN OATH and break the law all the time, and have been busted and caught and recorded and yet no consequences?

Why is it that Cops can violate our 1st and 4th amendments and pretty much violate everything, and yet they face no consequences. Not only do they break the law, but they break bones, bodies, families, and more. Often times when a citizen has done nothing. Yet those crimes are not worth punishing?

But Snowden signed a contract saying he wouldn't tell...But he did...and he deserve to go to jail. WTF? :confused:

I never understood how they deal with that hypocrisy?

Tywysog Cymru
05-30-2014, 05:06 AM
But we will not.

Idiot AmeriKa would kill him if he came back.

Stay away Ed, and pray for the country that was.

Most Americans view him favorably.

Occam's Banana
05-30-2014, 05:16 AM

It's easy. You just need a shovel ...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qVDiAEX7Rxo/UypLtpQQ_JI/AAAAAAAAky4/2oCSsN2ycV8/s1600/20131120_7+subjugation-vs-liberty-the-essence-of-the-glo-L-1np1va_R.jpg

cajuncocoa
05-30-2014, 06:19 AM
Most Americans view him favorably.
It doesn't matter that the numbers may be in his favor. It's about "WHO" doesn't view him favorably.

Of those, it only takes one.

DamianTV
05-30-2014, 06:26 AM
Why is it that Snowden haters always talk about how he signed a contract and BROKE the LAW and that's why he is a criminal, and yet our politicians SWORE AN OATH and break the law all the time, and have been busted and caught and recorded and yet no consequences?

Why is it that Cops can violate our 1st and 4th amendments and pretty much violate everything, and yet they face no consequences. Not only do they break the law, but they break bones, bodies, families, and more. Often times when a citizen has done nothing. Yet those crimes are not worth punishing?

But Snowden signed a contract saying he wouldn't tell...But he did...and he deserve to go to jail. WTF? :confused:

Thread Winner! +Rep