PDA

View Full Version : "They Fought for Our Freedom": American Veterans Abused by the Police State

snoopdougg
05-26-2014, 07:21 AM
It is easy to stand up and cheer for your favorite government activity. It is quite another to acknowledge what it means in the real world.

I almost never try to speak for other people. However, I think it is fairly safe to say that the average military recruit firmly believes that he joins the military so that you and I can live and breathe in freedom. To be sure, he had other reasons for joining, but I think the defense of liberty is a fairly common characteristic.

That is certainly what I thought when I was in Navy boot camp in Orlando, Florida, in 1983. After all, this is what I had been told all my life: sailors, soldiers, airmen and marines defend freedom.

But is this actually what they do?

Full article here: http://foodforthethinkers.com/2013/05/25/they-fought-for-our-freedom/

DamianTV
05-29-2014, 03:25 AM
Also Navy, went in for education during peace time, but still saw how they treated people as disposable. I got out after that.

Todays military, the only freedoms they fight for are their own freedoms to murder innocents and get away with it. They carry all the guilt and know damn well what theyve done, and had no choice due to "orders".

As for as the fucking retards here that run around and are proud of our military, they are actually endorsing every single aggressive action our govt has taken against so many countries in the last many years. They have not a clue they are actually Celebrating War, not our Vets.