PDA

View Full Version : YARD SIGNS FOR JULY 4th

wizardwatson
06-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Yard Signs for July 4th

I have 9 packs of 65 yard signs for $195 available left on Ebay.

If you order before 9am Pacific tomorrow (June 27th) you should receive them by July 3rd as I will ship them all out 2:30pm tomorrow.

I already sold 21 of the 30 packs I have in Stock.

Sorry for the short notice.

Here is the Ebay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160131696564

Contact me at wizardwatson at gmail dot com if you have any questions.

--
David Watson

CJLauderdale4
06-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Bump...
I just bought some signs and the bumper stickers for the July 4th event in Ft. Lauderdale where Ron will be at the Young Republicans National Convention.

Get some signs!!

wizardwatson
06-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Just wanted to specify that the 9am July 4th deal is for the YARD SIGNS only. The ship date for bumper stickers is going to be July 1st. Sorry for any confusion.:(

Terribliz
06-27-2007, 12:24 AM
9am eastern?

wizardwatson
06-27-2007, 06:42 AM
Actually 9am Pacific is fine too. I should have said central, as that's where I'm at but I should be able to make it for anyone who orders up to 11am my time. Sorry, should have thought of that.

CJLauderdale4
06-27-2007, 07:03 AM
Wiz,
How much extra do you need to get the stickers here by the 3rd??
Say DHL, FedEx?? Not sure on the weight - might be pretty expensive...
But I'd hate to miss on the opportunity on the 4th..

wizardwatson
06-27-2007, 07:58 AM
ONLY TWO HOURS LEFT!!

CJ,

I'll get with you through the Ebay message system, and let you know about the overnight. It depends on whether I can get the product I'm picking up on Friday packed in time for our 2:30pm Fed-Ex pick-up time. So maybe, but no guarantees, I'll let you know.

CJLauderdale4
06-28-2007, 08:32 PM
ONLY TWO HOURS LEFT!!

CJ,

I'll get with you through the Ebay message system, and let you know about the overnight. It depends on whether I can get the product I'm picking up on Friday packed in time for our 2:30pm Fed-Ex pick-up time. So maybe, but no guarantees, I'll let you know.

Perfect!!
One more thing: I left a voice mail for you at AGAT Sales listed phone number. It seems PayPal somehow billed the an expired Credit Card that I had in my account. I called them and they cannot figure out how it went through. I called the Credit Card company and they said they showed the funds pending, but it will probably get kicked back.

Bozos at PayPal said they couldn't refund and reissue a new transaction since it already was authorized and committed. They said it could be resolved if the vendor refunds the money, and I pay again with a valid card (which I've already added - and I deleted the expired one). Is this possible?? Not trying to scam you, just don't want PayPal to come back to you for the funds...

Let me know if this is OK with you, and thanks again for the possible overnight effort!!