PDA

View Full Version : Big Banks Relieved As Tea Party Movement Challengers Were Thwarted

AuH20
05-25-2014, 12:07 PM
Don't expect to see this on MSNBC.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/207159-bankers-relieved-as-tea-party-tide-ebbs

FSP-Rebel
05-25-2014, 12:31 PM
In pretty much every situation, these incumbents are loaded or will be loaded and that's why it has been critical for grassroots activists to be local precinct delegates who eventually move up the chain into district and state cmte spots. In turn, passing resolutions to strike down taxpayer funded primaries in favor of state convention caucuses. If not, these dog and pony primary shows will keep on going and we'll all donate our token amounts to said challengers and we'll achieve the same results because the special interests that make money off of us all year long are waiting to smack us down again during these primaries. Then, the media runs the narrative that the grassroots aren't crap anymore thus instilling a further defeatist attitude in the base. I do my part up and down the political game so I'll be able to say that I never gave up but in the end, I really don't care cause I'm long on BTC and my crew will just pack up and leave.

mosquitobite
05-25-2014, 02:08 PM
In pretty much every situation, these incumbents are loaded or will be loaded and that's why it has been critical for grassroots activists to be local precinct delegates who eventually move up the chain into district and state cmte spots. In turn, passing resolutions to strike down taxpayer funded primaries in favor of state convention caucuses. If not, these dog and pony primary shows will keep on going and we'll all donate our token amounts to said challengers and we'll achieve the same results because the special interests that make money off of us all year long are waiting to smack us down again during these primaries. Then, the media runs the narrative that the grassroots aren't crap anymore thus instilling a further defeatist attitude in the base. I do my part up and down the political game so I'll be able to say that I never gave up but in the end, I really don't care cause I'm long on BTC and my crew will just pack up and leave.

Kudos!!!

ClydeCoulter
05-25-2014, 10:10 PM
Kudos!!!

I second!

Warlord
05-26-2014, 05:26 AM
The fact is statewide races are hard to win