PDA

View Full Version : DR Paul hunting

conner_condor
12-01-2007, 10:53 AM
I should of ,well we all should of got Dr. to do a video hunt. That would of got alot voters I have to say. Yep have him out there with a gun in hand bagging a deer.
That would of been so cool and awsome. What other candidate other than carry who was shown hunting? And kerry allmost won. That would of been iceing on the cake I am sure. Made a commercial with his hunting attire on. Oh yea.

Mr. White
12-01-2007, 10:54 AM
I thought him pronouncing the deer dead in that old article was fantastic.

10thAmendmentMan
12-01-2007, 11:00 AM
What other candidate other than carry who was shown hunting? And kerry allmost won.

I think that was a fairly Dukakis-like photo op. If anything, it hurt far more than helped. Due to memories of that, I think a similar photo with Paul wouldn't be terribly constructive. The pronouncing-the-deer-dead picture is about as good and genuine as it'll get.

conner_condor
12-01-2007, 11:01 AM
I think that was a fairly Dukakis-like photo op. If anything, it hurt far more than helped. Due to memories of that, I think a similar photo with Paul wouldn't be terribly constructive. The pronouncing-the-deer-dead picture is about as good and genuine as it'll get.

Yea, but dropping one in its track. Pricelss. :D

angelatc
12-01-2007, 11:04 AM
I think it's a bad idea.

Jimmy
12-01-2007, 11:09 AM
Is he a hunter? If he is really not into it to begin with and always has been.... its a terrible idea.

conner_condor
12-01-2007, 11:10 AM
I think it's a bad idea.

There are over 20 million active hunters in the US.
over 43 million have hunted at least once in their life.

http://www.nssf.org/IndustryResearch/FAQ-ans.cfm?Qno=02&AoI=generic

Think again about that bad idea.

me3
12-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Gimmick.

TruckinMike
12-01-2007, 12:30 PM
I could let him borrow my 'coon skin cap... What do y'all think? Sounds like good PR to me:rolleyes:

TM

jgmaynard
12-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Was Dukakis (sp?) hunting when he had that photo-op in the tank? ;) :D

JM

Geronimo
12-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Is he a hunter? If he is really not into it to begin with and always has been.... its a terrible idea.

I heard him say today that he was never much of a hunter. He said that it's been a long time since he's been hunting, and the last time he hunted he used a bow and arrow.

He mentioned that he owns a shotgun that somebody gave to him, but he's never fired it.

coffeewithchess
12-01-2007, 03:07 PM
In his senior yearbook from Duke Med. School, it says under one of Ron's pictures how Ron used to like to go out and shoot his .22