PDA

View Full Version : Any other Dave Ramsey fans here?

RP08
06-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Just wondering if anyone else on the Ron Paul band waggon is also a fan of financial peace guru Dave Ramsey (http://www.daveramsey.com/) <-- linky... also: www.llnoe.com forum for collaborative discussion

Show of hands? New to Dave Ramsey and want to learn how to buck the credit system at a personal level? Never heard of the possibility of debt freedom and don't care but want to say "hi" anyway?.. please post!!!

Speaking for myself, I have no idea if Dave Ramsey likes Ron Paul or vice versa, but I, myself, like both of these guys. I think they discuss different ways of thinking in a very common-sense way. I think they'd have a wonderful financial discussion if they were ever put at a round-table together. Who knows, one may think the other is off the charts, but I'm curious what other average American Idiots like me think....................

Marceline88
06-26-2007, 06:53 PM
I listen to his show. I credit him with getting my head straight about finances and teaching me what it means to be a fiscal conservative. We will be debt free at my house by the beginning of August...wooohoo! :) Then we are going to start paying down the mortgage so WE own our home and not some bank. :D

RP08
06-28-2007, 03:50 PM
I listen to his show. I credit him with getting my head straight about finances and teaching me what it means to be a fiscal conservative. We will be debt free at my house by the beginning of August...wooohoo! :) Then we are going to start paying down the mortgage so WE own our home and not some bank. :D

Nice work! Yep you definitely sound like a DR fan. Cool that you're here too. I wonder if Dave is a supporter of Dr. Paul politics. It's kinda' intertwined, in a way, don't you think?... only to a grand scale... as in, for the whole government to get rid of creditors and get out of debt and be financially as well as morally responsible and accountable. I wonder what the "Baby Steps" of the United States would look like :eek: