PDA

View Full Version : John Cornyn is worried Mitch McConnell will lose to Alison Grimes

RandallFan
05-21-2014, 06:25 PM
Julie Borowski outed Cornyn's fear. The only thing Cornyn could be worried about is a third party challenger, Kesha Rogers winning the Democratic primary or Mitch losing.

Anyone who calls themselves Conservative or Republican, who doesn't vote for the nominee of the party in the general election is neither.

Julie Borowski ‏@JulieBorowski

.@JohnCornyn What if the Republican nominee isn't conservative?

And the Democrat is? “@JulieBorowski: .@JohnCornyn What if the Republican nominee isn't conservative?”

Surly Mike ‏@mikeydog

@JohnCornyn Exactly! @JulieBorowski Are you going to cut off your conservatism to spite your libertarianism?

Texdad63 ‏@Texdad63

@JohnCornyn now THAT is funny! "Because I had more $ than the other guy, you shld vote for me because I have an R in front if my name.

https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/status/469149563400777728

https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/status/469149563400777728

RonPaulMall
05-21-2014, 09:22 PM
Cornyn becomes Leader if Mitch loses. He would be overjoyed by that outcome. But because of how much it would benefit him personally, he has to pretend extra hard that he wants Mitch to win. That is how things work in establishment culture.

Brian4Liberty
05-21-2014, 09:31 PM
Grimes would be a nightmare.

Austrian Econ Disciple
05-21-2014, 11:30 PM
Parties are the epitome of entitled twatism and Democracy borders on a choice between one band of shit-slinging monkeys against the other band of shit-slinging monkeys. Of course, the vote for neither is never given a choice. I vote for No One, or, really, I vote to govern myself. I can't believe the mass of human kind who acquiesce to these absolute moronic sociopaths.

Spikender
05-22-2014, 01:08 AM
McConnell and Grimes are both nightmares fit only for the clothing of a slumlord.

How I wish McConnell hadn't won the primary, then Grimes might of had to actually face a challenger that stood for something.

HOLLYWOOD
05-22-2014, 03:07 AM
McConnell and Grimes are both nightmares fit only for the clothing of a slumlord. We must be into the General Election where the candidates are all the same, elite big spending sellouts. Back to the sham of the left/right fall election circus.

Elections are won in the Primaries today, that's why so much money was spent this primaies push Fascists and defeat true representation and Constitutional abides.

Brian4Liberty
05-22-2014, 11:19 AM
We must be into the General Election where the candidates are all the same, elite big spending sellouts. Back to the sham of the left/right fall election circus.

They love to force the lesser of two evils choice. The big problem being that one of the evils will certainly win.

We have a choice of McConnell, who may be with us 60% of the time, and Grimes, who may be with us 10% of the time.