PDA

View Full Version : Woman’s Eyes 'Blown To Pieces' By Cop

DamianTV
05-21-2014, 04:34 PM
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/womans-eyes-blown-pieces-cop-gunpowder-powered-pepper-gun/

Monique Hernandez was pulled over in February of 2012 by Beaumont police officer, Enoch Clark. When Clark attempted to subdue Hernandez, he said she ‘resisted.’

Although the dashcam footage tells a different tale, Clark said that in order to get her in handcuffs, he had to use his department-issued JPX gunpowder-propelled pepper spray weapon and fire it less than a foot away from her face.

The gunpowder powered JPX Pepper Gun launches OC (pepper spray) at 405 mph.

The results from firing the gun at such a close proximity were catastrophic.

The blast of pepper gel sliced her right eye in half, fractured her right orbital bone and severed the optic nerve in her left eye.

Clark was indicted on four felony counts of assault by a police officer and causing great bodily injury.

The jury is expected to begin deliberations today over whether or not Clark used excessive force in Hernandez’s arrest.

Continues on link.

Copsucker. This woman will suffer for the rest of her natural born life because of the actions of this Cop. If it happened to me, Im honestly not sure whether I'd rather live with the consequences or just be dead.

heavenlyboy34
05-21-2014, 04:38 PM
GET A ROPE! :mad:

DamianTV
05-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Perhaps this Cop should be sentenced to suffer the same fate as his victim? Rip his eyeballs from his skull as forcibly and painfully as possible.

kcchiefs6465
05-25-2014, 07:43 PM
Bump.

KCIndy
05-25-2014, 07:56 PM
Perhaps this Cop should be sentenced to suffer the same fate as his victim? Rip his eyeballs from his skull as forcibly and painfully as possible.

Too bad it's not medically possible to do an eyeball transplant. IMHO the best form of justice here would be replacing her ruined eye with one of his good ones.

And it would give "an eye for an eye" a whole new meaning.

kcchiefs6465
05-25-2014, 07:58 PM
"Blinded by freedom"

http://i.imgur.com/JxfnZm4.jpg?1

Mani
05-26-2014, 12:15 AM
I'll just put this right here...

http://i.qkme.me/35c5t4.jpg

People's eyes are being split in half and you have a hot bitch like this on the news saying this...

heavenlyboy34
05-26-2014, 12:21 AM
I'll just put this right here...

http://i.qkme.me/35c5t4.jpg

People's eyes are being split in half and you have a hot bitch like this on the news saying this...
I'm still amazed that Faux Nooz fanboys take that shit seriously. :eek:

Mani
05-26-2014, 12:32 AM
I'm still amazed that Faux Nooz fanboys take that shit seriously. :eek:

My parents do. I dunno wtf happened to my parents. I'm moved out at 22, but when I lived with my parents, they were independents. They voted Ross Perot. I was raised in an independent household as a kid.

Then I dunno, at some point my brother told me our parents are Faux Nooz robots. Now they just say whatever they hear on Fox. WTF. Maybe they just became old and stopped thinking for themselves.

DamianTV
05-26-2014, 03:02 AM
My parents do. I dunno wtf happened to my parents. I'm moved out at 22, but when I lived with my parents, they were independents. They voted Ross Perot. I was raised in an independent household as a kid.

Then I dunno, at some point my brother told me our parents are Faux Nooz robots. Now they just say whatever they hear on Fox. WTF. Maybe they just became old and stopped thinking for themselves.

Ever wonder why they are called TV Programs?

PaulConventionWV
05-26-2014, 04:56 AM
What the f*** is this rocket-propelled pepper spray? How is that legal? How can anyone justify needing a gun that shoots a burning gel at 405mph into someone's face, sometimes slicing through their flesh before burning them?

I am so fed up with this shit.

Philhelm
05-26-2014, 07:16 AM
The comments from the main article are not obscene. I can't believe it.

eduardo89
05-26-2014, 07:32 AM
What a fucking joke...

Mistrial in police pepper spray-blinding case
http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Mistrial-in-police-pepper-spray-blinding-case-5492936.php

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) — A mistrial has been declared in the case of a former police officer accused of blinding a woman by squirting pepper spray into her face during an arrest.

The Press-Enterprise reported Tuesday (http://bit.ly/1tgETah) that a judge declared a mistrial in the case against former police officer Enoch Clark after jurors voted 10-2 for conviction.

Riverside County district attorney's spokesman John Hall says prosecutors are considering whether to seek a retrial.

Clark was charged with four felonies, including assault by a police officer, after allegedly firing pepper spray 10 inches from Monique Hernandez's face during a drunken driving arrest in 2012.

The weapon's cartridge suggests it be fired at least 5 feet away. Video shown at trial shows Clark struggling to handcuff Hernandez as he ordered her to stop resisting.

Henry Rogue
05-26-2014, 08:57 AM
I searched for a story on the arrest of Enoch Clark, I couldn't find anything. I guess they don't SWAT just us in the middle of the night.

coastie
05-26-2014, 09:43 AM
What the f*** is this rocket-propelled pepper spray? How is that legal? How can anyone justify needing a gun that shoots a burning gel at 405mph into someone's face, sometimes slicing through their flesh before burning them?

Well, I know when I was trained in the carry of OC, we were told no closer than six feet. Ever. We had to be sprayed with it in order to carry it , then fight two people off - that weren't sprayed - and retaining your weapon. Fun times.

Any closer than that, and it has what's called a "ballistic needle" effect. AKA "a 405mph burning gel rocket", or what I like to call "being forced to hold your eyes open while sticking your face in a deep fat fryer at 405 mph effect".

It saddens the part of me that got into LE to actually help people, not ever resorting to the level of violence these psychopaths do, and I can think of more than one occasion where we could have easily articulated our violent actions in the end, if we wanted to. Thinking back, I worked side by side with psychopaths like this. I remember them itching for someone to try something so they could try out the new pressure points or handcuff control techniques(torture) they learned last week.

I also fondly remember being the E5 everyone hated for telling them to STFU, and while I was the Boarding Officer, it wasn't happening on one of my boardings. And it never did. They knew I was dead serious about kicking them right in the balls and throwing them right off the boat if they ever acted even remotely like these assholes did. I wasn't the only one of my rank and higher that demanded that level of accountability.

These men do not exist in law enforcement any longer.

I am so fed up with this shit.

Well, too bad there's not enough that have had their fill , or we wouldn't be here.