PDA

View Full Version : 'You're Not ------ American!' Cop Shouts as Kneeling, Cuffed Woman is Smacked in the Head

Cissy
05-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Shocking security camera footage is part of a federal lawsuit filed against Chicago, claiming excessive force and a hate crime took place during a 2013 police raid.

CHICAGO, Illinois –*The Independent Police Review Authority is investigating several allegations — including hate crime and excessive force — against police officers who raided a tanning salon last summer.

The conduct in question came to public light in*a federal lawsuit*filed against Chicago last week by Jianqing “Jessica” Klyzek, 32, manager of *Copper Tan and Spa in Noble Square.

Police suspected the spa was a house of prostitution.

Security camera footage of the raid was sent to the Chicago Sun-Times by Klyzek's attorney, Torreya Hamilton.

The lawsuit claims:

an officer struck a handcuffed, kneeling Klyzek in the head while standing behind her

an officer yelled at Klyzek: “I’ll put you in a UPS box and send you back to wherever the f--- you came from," before telling her that she and her family would be murdered by the owner of the salon

Another officer screamed at her: “You’re not f------ American!”

Klyzek, a naturalized U.S. citizen from China, stands 5-foot-2-inches and weighs 110 pounds. The lawsuit also alleges that the officers — some of whom said Klyzek scratched and bit them — tried to frame Klyzek as a cover-up for their behavior.

“The alleged comments, if true, are reprehensible and completely intolerable in our police department,”*police spokesman Adam Collins told federal courts reporter Kim Janssen of the Chicago Sun-Times. “We have codes of conduct that apply to officers, and if the allegations are proven accurate appropriate action will be taken.”

At the time, Klyzek was charged with aggravated battery of the police officers. But Cook County Judge Paul Pavlus found no probable cause for her arrest and dismissed the case.

The Sun-Times reports that officers tried to pursue charges against Klyzek again, but after the assistant state's attorneys saw the video they dropped the prosecution.

http://eastgreenwich.patch.com/groups/trending-in-america/p/youre-not--american-cop-shouts-as-kneeling-cuffed-woamn-is-smacked-in-the-head13707591

aGameOfThrones
05-21-2014, 02:51 PM
If there was no video.....

RJB
05-21-2014, 02:55 PM
If there was no video.....

And if the cop didn't say she wasn't a "F------ American" and instead just physically assaulted her and called her "ma'am"...

James Madison
05-21-2014, 02:58 PM
And if the cop didn't say she wasn't a "F------ American" and instead just physically assaulted her and called her "ma'am"...

Boobus wouldn't care.

eduardo89
05-21-2014, 03:00 PM
Is the officer's knee ok? Skulls are very hard. He should sue her if he bruised or hurt his knee.

eduardo89
05-21-2014, 03:02 PM
Watched the video, you can clearly see the cop slap her in the head while she is on her knees handcuffed. I didn't see him knee her, though.

Anti Federalist
05-21-2014, 04:43 PM

Just what I was coming in here to say.

Anti Federalist
05-21-2014, 04:45 PM
At the time, Klyzek was charged with aggravated battery of the police officers. But Cook County Judge Paul Pavlus found no probable cause for her arrest and dismissed the case.

Has her property been restored?

Has her name been restored?

Has her mug shot come down from the interwebz?

Didn't think so.

Anti Federalist
05-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Watched the video, you can clearly see the cop slap her in the head while she is on her knees handcuffed. I didn't see him knee her, though.

It doesn't say that she was.

It says she was kneeling and got smacked in the head.

Anti Federalist
05-21-2014, 04:48 PM
The Sun-Times reports that officers tried to pursue charges against Klyzek again, but after the assistant state's attorneys saw the video they dropped the prosecution.

Sorry ass muthafuckers.

HOLLYWOOD
05-21-2014, 04:49 PM
If there was no video.....Not only do you need video, need for the cameras to be hidden, since the first thing the state does when committing crimes is to tamper or destroy all evidence that may reveal such violations.

Danke
05-21-2014, 05:13 PM

English is not his first language.

RJB
05-21-2014, 05:20 PM
Just what I was coming in here to say.
My brother is a very active member of Copblock. (He makes me feel guilty for slacking for the activism he does.) He was given a BS ticket while filming a DUI checkpoint and lost his temper and said a few choice words. The copsucker's comments on youtube basically admitted that the ticket was BS, but said my brother deserved it for filming the cops doing their duty but most of the comments stated how polite the police officer was and how rude my brother was while standing for his rights. Blew my mind. To Boobus it's better to abuse people and be polite VS getting angry while getting screwed for standing up for your rights.

I think the push for political correctness is the worst thing. For some reason if you get boobus to think "racism," that occupies the small capacity of his brain that would have thought "tyranny."

But I'm preaching to the choir. I just needed to vent.

eduardo89
05-21-2014, 05:48 PM

Ah yes, you're right. I read it too quickly.

Mani
05-22-2014, 12:23 AM
Comments:

She got what she deserved- running a house of prostitution - you want to play the game you pay the price. Please send her back we have enough of our own native born criminals.

Wow. What an ignorant fuck.

And A cop can say he can kill you and your family...That's OK right?

But if a mundane says it...You are threatening a cop and can go to jail for it.

I like how the lady says, "I'm a citizen" and they start screaming, "NO YOU'RE NOT!!!" over and over again. Wow. You got some issues bro.

Well aren't we glad the police game in and stopped that heinous crime of...what..hand jobs??

WTF..what a waste of time.

coastie
05-22-2014, 12:35 AM
So, tonight I was asked, once again, why on earth I was now cooking for a living, instead of this exciting stuff, since a job like this is nothing but a resume away.

I have no doubt those asking that question would have no problem at all with this video - if they were the cops.

And, yet again - here I sit bewildered that people I encounter still wonder why I got out.

God or whoever...help us all.

Barrex
05-22-2014, 04:46 AM
Mobile phones with video cameras saved who knows how many lives...

Zippyjuan
05-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Some think we need to get rid of every illegal alien in the country. To try to do so would lead to more behavior like this which is why I oppose trying to round up all of them.

kcchiefs6465
05-25-2014, 07:41 PM
Bump.

DGambler
05-25-2014, 09:17 PM
Not only do you need video, need for the cameras to be hidden, since the first thing the state does when committing crimes is to tamper or destroy all evidence that may reveal such violations.

I'm seriously thinking about setting up streaming on all my smartphones that alerts my friends if I start streaming (I'd let them know that I'd only start streaming in cSe of emergency) and they could capture the stream for me.

libertariantexas
05-27-2014, 01:09 AM
Bad enough that these cops are out of control fascist assholes.

It's even worse that they are racist, too.

DamianTV
05-27-2014, 02:46 AM
Boobus wouldn't care.

Boobus wouldnt care if it were their own fucking neighbors, friends and / or family. They have to go watch Dancin' with the Starz as that is way more important than this reality shit.