PDA

View Full Version : Sirius Radio Patriot Channel Mike Church Interviews Ron Paul

goldenequity
12-01-2007, 08:58 AM
Yesterday | November 30, 2007 -
Ron Paul Sirius Radio Patriot Channel Mike Church Interview (27 min)

HERE (http://www.ronpaulaudio.com/index.html#new)

Good Interview w/ Mike (a RP fan!)
Dr. Paul discusses interventions of past Presidencies
Entitlements under a Ron Paul Presidency
14th Ammendment Citizenship to Children of Illegal Immigrants / Border Fence
Farm Subsidies
Favorite Founder: John Adams

me3
12-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Thanks RPA!

walt
12-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Thanks RPA!

+1

angelatc
12-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Thanks - that's a good catch.

JPFromTally
12-01-2007, 10:01 AM
After the interview was over Mike was admittedly impressed by Dr. Paul. He was very complimentary and said that Paul is one of the few who is honest, knows his history and is someone who needs to be payed attention to. Very positive interview indeed.

Mike has very libertarian free-market views (except for the war of course).

goldenequity
12-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Thanks to Brent Cole Sr. for that one.....
kind of an army now of RP supporters ferreting out stuff to help the archive...

just got another last night from Kalim Kassam of a Scott Horton interview with Dr. Paul that I didn't have.

It's before antiwar.com days...... called The Weekend Show.... it's an October 16, 2004 interview and coincides with the 2004 Presidential Campaign issues.
Definately worth a listen. :)

It's up and posted!

Thanks back to you all for helping to make it a great archive for future and upcoming Congressmen around the Country........ they need to study UP!!!!! :eek:

hocaltar
12-01-2007, 10:14 AM
John Adams? I would have thought Thomas Jefferson or George Washington. I am always torn between the two. Although I tend to come down to GW because he was reluctant to take the position, and he gave it up after 4 years to set the example that power shouldn't corrupt, power shouldn't even come to mind.

goldenequity
12-01-2007, 11:45 AM
John Adams? I would have thought Thomas Jefferson or George Washington. I am always torn between the two. Although I tend to come down to GW because he was reluctant to take the position, and he gave it up after 4 years to set the example that power shouldn't corrupt, power shouldn't even come to mind.

yea..... he (Mike) thought it would've been Washington..... RP complimented him about "I see you've been doing some reading...." ... pretty cool coming from the FUTURE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

specsaregood
12-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Excellent Interview!

Gotta love it when the host opens up with, "I am a fan of Ron Paul, so I will be biased" or something to that effect.

Lord Xar
12-01-2007, 12:54 PM
how popular is that show? does this reach a few thousand, or does this guy have a BIG base.. lets be real, I really want to know... I am curious.

Mark
12-01-2007, 02:30 PM
zaTelliTehiGhtz

goldenequity
12-01-2007, 04:02 PM
zaTelliTehiGhtz

M-O-O-N..... that spells bump.... :D:D

Xar,
I don't know his circulation listening audience...

...from Wikipedia
Mike Church (b. 1962) is a radio talk show host and singer/songwriter often considered to be a shock jock.[citation needed] In 2006 Church was named to Askmen.com's list of the "Top Ten Shock Jocks in America [1], he was #8 on that list. He has been called the "American Badass of Talk Radio"[citation needed] and since 2000 as "The King Dude".[1]
Church's current musical offerings include his "Manuel went down to Georgia" parody of Charlie Daniels' classic "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" song which is available [2].
He is currently on Sirius Satellite Radio Patriot, channel 144 from 9:00am-12:00p.m. EST.[2] His show is broadcast live from self supported studios in Mandeville, Louisiana, a suburb of New Orleans.[citation needed] Church released UnAmerican Idiots, a CD of parodies and comedy bits aimed at the political left.

shrugged0106
12-01-2007, 04:09 PM
I love the church show and try to listen daily. Just my rotten luck that I missed this interview! The link isnt working for me, does anyone know of a source for the recording so my wife and I can here the interview?

Thanks!

shrugged0106
12-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Is it found anywhere besides RON paul audio? The whole site seems to not be working for me and I realy want to hear this interview. Thanks!

0zzy
12-01-2007, 04:40 PM
He likes John Adams? Wonder why, he passed the Sedition Acts and such. Though I dono much about him anyways.

Energy
12-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Is it found anywhere besides RON paul audio? The whole site seems to not be working for me and I realy want to hear this interview. Thanks!

No kidding. I applaud ronpaulaudio.com for the great effort but the page needs serious organization and bandwidth.

shrugged0106
12-01-2007, 05:11 PM
I found a workaround. If you register (free) for his subscriber list you get access to the full 26 min interview. It was awesome!

http://www.mikechurch.com/joomla/

For any who are interested in a deep dive into the early days of our country in tems of how and why the declaration of independance was created, you absolutely must listen to Mr. Church's audio rendition of "The road to independance". It's done in an old fashioned radio "play" type of format where you learn step by step what transpired in the barrier ridden journey towards delaring independance. My entire family listened together on July 4th and were moved by the sheer quality and passion that went into the broadcast. It's a must hear and I promise that you will hold Mr. Church in even higher regard after doing so.

(I think that you can download the entire 3hr broadcast in mp3 format now too)

http://www.mikechurch.com/zenshop/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&products_id=112&zenid=fd4d1cf37c3c1055ce0f6c3dfa4b22e3

Energy
12-01-2007, 05:12 PM
For convenience, I got it and uploaded it here :

mp3 download link (24MB): http://senduit.com/9127f9 (available for a week)

leipo
12-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the link!
Listening now :)

shrugged0106
12-01-2007, 05:16 PM
For convenience, I got it and uploaded it here :

mp3 download link (24MB): http://senduit.com/9127f9 (available for a week)

doh!! Why didnt I think of doing that??

sorry folks, brain fart here

shrugged0106
12-01-2007, 05:54 PM
such a great interview, I feel the need to bump this so others are aware its out there

mmink15
12-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Here is a you tube link to part one of three parts of full interview

Mike Church and Ron Paul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xPWUG0UJH0