PDA

View Full Version : SWAT Team Raids Innocent Man With Parkinson’s and Brutally Beat Him

phill4paul
05-18-2014, 11:01 AM
“They repeatedly were swinging to kill me, they repeatedly didn’t let up, I did not resist them, nothing.”
May 17, 2014

52-year-old John Hytrek is still recovering from a brutal beating he took at the hands of 12 members of the Pottawattamie County Sheriff’s Department SWAT Team.

Their reason for showing up and beating an innocent man who, in no way, posed a threat to 12 heavily armed men was entirely fabricated.

Hytrek, who lives with Parkinson’s disease, got into a dispute with a relative and asked him to leave his property. The relative then called 9-1-1 and made false claims against Hytrek, saying that he was making terroristic threats.

Instead of responding to the complaint with actual investigation, Pottawattamie County Sheriff’s Department sent in a dozen SWAT members to one disabled man’s house, and severely beat him.

According to KMTV News, Hytrek was working on a tractor in his yard when, in August of 2012, a dozen swat members from the Pottawattamie County Sheriff’s Office jumped out of a van in his driveway.

Hytrek says they tackled him slamming his face on a tire machine and the ground, and they continued to strike him. He says he was then punched at least 5 times in the head and numerous times on his body. They also allege a sniper was set up, surveilling him from across the street.

“They repeatedly were swinging to kill me, they repeatedly didn’t let up, I did not resist them, nothing,” Hytrek explained. “They could’ve came up to me and asked me what was going on, and they didn’t.”

Hytrek was hospitalized with a concussion, a broken orbital bone in his face, and several other injuries and lacerations.

Tom Prickett, the attorney for Hytrek asks the obvious question, ”Why was the swat team deployed and two why wasn’t Mr. Hytrek provided a reasonable opportunity to surrender peaceably?”

An EMT agent took video of the assault and according to Prickett, clearly shows how Hytrek was blindsided by aggressive and overzealous SWAT members.

Hytrek has since filed a federal lawsuit, of which we can rest assured that any payout received, will be in fact taken from people who had absolutely no involvement in the brutality whatsoever, the taxpayers.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/swat-team-raids-innocent-man-parkinsons-brutally-beat/#8wMpZSit8RbOllZa.99

Anti Federalist
05-18-2014, 11:39 AM
“They repeatedly were swinging to kill me, they repeatedly didn’t let up, I did not resist them, nothing,” Hytrek explained. “They could’ve came up to me and asked me what was going on, and they didn’t.”

Of course they could have, Mundane.

But that was not in the playbook.

So take your beating, shut the fuck up and move along, and be thankful they didn't kill you.

Ah, so much freedom...

Anti Federalist
05-18-2014, 11:41 AM
http://images.smh.com.au/2013/04/20/4207656/art-boston-thanks-620x349.jpg

pcosmar
05-18-2014, 11:44 AM
Hytrek has since filed a federal lawsuit, of which we can rest assured that any payout received, will be in fact taken from people who had absolutely no involvement in the brutality whatsoever, the taxpayers.

BULLSHIT.
They hired them,, They Employ them,, they are responsible.. All the Taxes in that county need to be raise 100% to pay for it..
And raised again,, and again until they have had enough of this shit and fire them all.

That man should never want for anything and his heirs should OWN that county.

Anti Federalist
05-18-2014, 11:59 AM
BULLSHIT.
They hired them,, They Employ them,, they are responsible.. All the Taxes in that county need to be raise 100% to pay for it..
And raised again,, and again until they have had enough of this shit and fire them all.

That man should never want for anything and his heirs should OWN that county.

I agree.

But when Idiot AmeriKa starts squalling loud enough, theye will just make it illegal to sue the cops.

pcosmar
05-18-2014, 12:14 PM
I agree.

But when Idiot AmeriKa starts squalling loud enough, theye will just make it illegal to sue the cops.

Then people need to watch where they park these vehicles,,and every time they move,, meet them in the field with enough firepower to back them down.Or eliminate them.

It will come to that.

JK/SEA
05-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Mr. Hytrek is still a boot licker, but he'll be a rich boot licker. Ain't life a hoot?