PDA

View Full Version : MI-Innocent Special Needs Woman Accused of Stealing, Cuffed and Thrown to the Ground

Anti Federalist
05-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Worth watching the video.

Mom always told to find a police officer if she was in trouble.

Not so much anymore, huh mom?

Innocent Special Needs Woman Accused of Stealing, Cuffed and Thrown to the Ground in Wal-Mart

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/innocent-special-woman-accused-stealing-cuffed-thrown-ground-wal-mart/#WrgBCu88SYjDCDwy.99

Jodi Kozma was born with a birth defect that left her mentally impaired. She is not your typical 25-year-old.

When Jodi goes shopping with her family she is allowed to venture off, but has to stay in touch with her cellphone; as was the case on this August day in the Livonia, Mich. Wal-Mart.

Security camera footage shows that they thought Jodi may be a shoplifter as they follow her every move inside the store. When security saw Jodi pick up a pack of hair ties, they mistakenly thought she was stealing it.

Jodi was intercepted as she tried to leave by Wal-Mart security, who in turn called the police.

The entire time Jodi thinks these people are trying to abduct her.

When police arrive, the security camera shows them cuff her and throw her to the ground, even though they were told about her having special needs.

Despite being told twice on the 9-1-1 call that Jodi was special needs, the police denied ever being given this information; smash heads first, ask questions never.

She had committed no crime yet was harassed and brutalized by police, which has rightfully so, left Jodi Kozma terrified of police.

Jodi’s family has since filed a federal lawsuit.

JK/SEA
05-17-2014, 01:35 PM
Special needs?....hahaha...what?...SPECIAL NEEDS?....wtf is that?....stop resisting...!....

Anti Federalist
05-17-2014, 01:39 PM
Special needs?....hahaha...what?...SPECIAL NEEDS?....wtf is that?....stop resisting...!....

I got your special needs right here! - Zzzzzzap! - Officer Friendly

Occam's Banana
05-17-2014, 05:03 PM
I got your special needs right here! - Zzzzzzap! - Officer Friendly

Officer Friendly & Co. recognize only two categories of people: mundanes and not-mundanes (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?452180-State-Patrol-Man-who-brandished-gun-on-I-694-was-ATF-agent) ...