PDA

View Full Version : Moochelle covets bussing....

tod evans
05-17-2014, 06:13 AM
I guess she's too young to remember the last time government tried forced integration...

From Drudge;

Michelle Obama Cites View of Growing Segregation

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/17/us/mrs-obama-cites-view-of-growing-segregation.html

Sixty years after the Supreme Court outlawed “separate but equal” schools for blacks and whites, civil rights advocates say American schools are becoming increasingly segregated, while the first lady, Michelle Obama, lamented that “many young people are going to schools with kids who look just like them.”

“Today, by some measures, our schools are as segregated as they were back when Dr. King gave his final speech,” Mrs. Obama told 1,200 graduating high school seniors Friday here in the city that gave rise to the landmark Brown v. Board of Education case.

In a speech that was part commencement address, part policy pronouncement and part journey into her own past, Mrs. Obama said that Brown’s advances were being reversed. “Many districts in this country have actually pulled back on efforts to integrate their schools, and many communities have become less diverse,” she said, leading to schools that are less diverse.

Michelle Obama, third row in blue sweater, with her kindergarten class. A classmate described them as “five little white faces and 23 shades of brown faces and one Middle Eastern face.”A Decision That Helped Shape Michelle ObamaMAY 15, 2014
“And too often,” Mrs. Obama said, “those schools aren’t equal, especially ones attended by students of color which too often lag behind.”

[snip]

specsaregood
05-17-2014, 06:15 AM
I guess she's too young to remember the last time government tried forced integration...

It wasn't that long ago. Remember how much Missouri wasted on their integration experiment?
http://www.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-298.html

Weston White
05-17-2014, 09:03 AM
So it is not alright to be separated according to skin color, but to be separated according to social status? Wake up and take inhale a breath of reality, the more subjugated a population becomes the more inclined sects within that population are likely to segregate themselves (e.g., the more instinctively tribal they become). And what is all this "many" stuff about? Many indicates a large or vast amount, that assertion is clearly out of line. More scaremongering on the part of the "Obama" family.

FloralScent
05-17-2014, 09:16 AM
The NWO requires homogeneity to rule a large population. There is absolutely no other motivation for forced 'multiculturalism'. It is also the sole reason for all the talk against 'nationalism' which is why I cringe every time I hear a so-called libertarian rail against it.

Origanalist
05-17-2014, 09:19 AM
“many young people are going to schools with kids who look just like them.”

Horrors!