PDA

View Full Version : Working Class Kentucky Has No Stomach for Obama

RandallFan
05-13-2014, 05:46 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-poverty-politics-obama/2014/05/13/id/571026/

Feltner voted for a previous Democratic president, Bill Clinton, but now says: "I will vote for anybody against Obama.

"I don't care who runs against him, I'll vote for him. I don't care if it's a Democrat, a Republican, an Indian, a Pakistani, even a Frenchman!"
The first reason is coal. He accuses Obama of dooming this mining region of the Appalachian mountains with environmental regulations.
Since 2011, 30 percent of the mining jobs -- around 4,000 -- in the region have vanished. Competition from natural gas is another factor in the decline.

"Here's what he said about the coal business: 'go ahead, build your coal fired energy plants, we will shut them down,'" Feltner alleged.
"Is that something for a President to say?," he added. "He's got a problem with the poor people."

"I guess Democrats just worry about money in their pocket, what they and their friends are doing. They're not worried about us small people," Miller said.
"The Republicans, they are the ones that know... raised up like we have, you know. Know what it's like, what we need, what shouldn't been taken away," Miller added.

But Bryant says voters' main motivation when they go to the polls are coal and social issues: abortion, guns and gay marriage, which he labels "the three biggies."

http://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-poverty-politics-obama/2014/05/13/id/571026/

Paulbot99
05-13-2014, 05:49 PM
He's racist. :cool:

juleswin
05-13-2014, 05:51 PM
Felter probably doesn't want a president creating more poor people on welfare. Cant fault him with that logic :)

oyarde
05-13-2014, 11:25 PM
Felter probably doesn't want a president creating more poor people on welfare. Cant fault him with that logic :)

I think that is his logic , and in coal country , they know this dipshit has. Hell this is not working class , it is welfare class that would like to have a job , keep the guns , no desire to kill babies. No place for them .

Thor
05-14-2014, 01:14 AM
Feltner voted for a previous Democratic president, Bill Clinton, but now says: "I will vote for anybody against Obama.

"I don't care who runs against him, I'll vote for him. I don't care if it's a Democrat, a Republican, an Indian, a Pakistani, even a Frenchman!"

Does he know something we don't? As the current rules of the game dictate, Obama can't run again... something about term limits?

'merika. I ain't votin' for Obama again!