PDA

View Full Version : This Is BIG Trouble---We'd All Better Get Very Serious NOW!!!

lapi7
12-01-2007, 05:55 AM
I love Ron Paul. I've been screaming about this subject now for months. Every time I bring it up many of my fellow Ron Paul supporters flame me, ignore me, laugh at me or are just plain insult me.

After watching this INCREDIBLE video link of outright admissions of fraud I'm more concerned about this issue than ANYTHING ELSE!!!
I mean these people are actually PROUD of their fraud and get off on flaunting it!!!

Just watch it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8wjJieSib0

So for all of you Ron Paul supporters whooping it up after Nov 5th and planning Tea parties and media explosions just remember this. All the Nov 5th's and all the Dec 16th Tea Parties in the world won't mean a thing if the machines are rigged...AND THEY ARE!!! All the months of our hard work, dedication, blood sweat and tears MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING if the voting machines are rigged!!! Do you see? Do you get it? Do you understand yet? RON PAUL COULD HAVE HALF A BILLION DOLLARS IN THE COFFERS, BE ON EVERY NATIONAL TELEVISION SHOW IN THE WORLD. HAVE 85% OF THE VOTE...BUT HE STILL WON'T WIN!! THE POWERS THAT BE WILL SIMPLY NOT ALLOW IT...SO YOU'D BETTER START LETTING THIS REALITY SINK IN WHILE YOU CELEBRATE!!!

iF you have any suggestions on how to tackle this issue NOW before it's too late I'd love to hear them!

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/11...

If the Bush Administration will go through such lengths to "fix" or "rig" an election in Russia, what in God's name do you think he and other technilogically(?) capable people are going to be doing with the Primary Elections and the Caucaus "Voting Machines" here in the US? I really believe that this is an issue that we better start addressing NOW...not screaming about it 2 days before!

And yes, I agree with Truth_Seeker_11.
We once proud Americans have devolved into the stupidist people and nation on the planet. Ignorance breeds apathy, apathy breeds corruption, and corruption breeds arrogant uncontrollable power as we now see it's fruits being manifest among us. Don't blame Bush...just look in the mirror.

Suggestions anyone?

robert4rp08
12-01-2007, 05:59 AM
youtube link broken

lapi7
12-01-2007, 06:03 AM
Thanks Robert...it's now fixed..

john_anderson_ii
12-01-2007, 06:07 AM
I don't know how we are going to do it, but the obvious solution has nothing to do with the voting machines.

The obvious, though difficult, solution is to make RP so widely known and popular that anything other than an RP win in any district raises eyebrows.

It's an ambitious goal, but we if we think we are going to change how the voting takes place between now and the early primaries we are barking up the wrong tree!

Its getting to the point where we are out of options. We have to skyrocket this "revolution" into revolutionary status or face defeat.

Ron Paul Supporter, Meet Wire: Wire, Meet Ron Paul Supporter. Now that we are acquainted, let's get down to business. We have to stack the delegates, there is no other option.

islather
12-01-2007, 06:07 AM
Anyone have a link to see whats going on with the people taking all the states to court over electronic voting machines?

john_anderson_ii
12-01-2007, 06:17 AM
Anyone have a link to see whats going on with the people taking all the states to court over electronic voting machines?

By the time anyone sees what is going on, or does anything about it, the primaries will be over. If we want to win, we have to work around the voting machines. A petition could take weeks, a court months, and legislation years. We simply aren't going to change the tools we employ to vote this go 'round unless there is an overwhelming and extremely public outcry.

RPFTW!
12-01-2007, 07:11 AM
This issue might just be the most important one.

PatriotOne
12-01-2007, 07:24 AM
There's a lawsuit that was filed this month called The National Clean Elections Lawsuit. There are people trying to take care of the problem now. You can read about it here:

http://www.votefraud.org/ncel.htm

paulitics
12-01-2007, 07:26 AM
This is one video that should be dugg.

ronpaulhawaii
12-01-2007, 07:31 AM
Our primary focus must be raising awareness and funds, recruiting supporters and delegates. and generally getting this movement so large that the machine issues become a moot point. We have to stay focussed on the issue at hand and not be distracted by the relatively small amount of crooks and cheats in our country. Other groups are working on the VoteFraud issue and we should support them, but not at the cost of losing our primary focus.

my2¢

idiom
12-01-2007, 07:31 AM
Well the conventions are really flaky things. This one is looking to be especially so.

The only way to make sure it is *fair* is to have 500,000 people rally outside the convention for its duration waiting for the outcome...

Kregener
12-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Bush would not know how to rig an election, anymore than he could build a spaceship and travel to Antares.

Bush is an idiot who says and does whatever his handlers tell him to.

Pharoah
12-01-2007, 07:35 AM
^^ Do you have your pet dog handle your tax return? No, you probably get a professional to do that. The same goes for vote rigging.

KingTheoden
12-01-2007, 07:40 AM
I cannot stress enough my proposal for some of us to build a central secure database wherein as many supporters as possible pledge their vote to Ron Paul. We can use an address or voter number as the unique ID.

I know a lot will never do this, but frankly if people are concerned about privacy and have donated money, that is pretty silly.

Since my databasing skills are presently only at the 'blue square' level, I would not be able to do this alone.

My other proposal is that we take video or a photograph of our vote. Indeed, it is imperfect and people can always say we photoshopped thousands (of course those same people think it is a conspiracy theory to question the voting machines). Another idea is to have a demonstration in our states on voting day in the late afternoon to show our support (and hope that some people understand the 80-20 rule)

dude58677
12-01-2007, 08:27 AM
Bradley in DC has a solution and that is to become a poll worker.

dude58677
12-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Well the conventions are really flaky things. This one is looking to be especially so.

The only way to make sure it is *fair* is to have 500,000 people rally outside the convention for its duration waiting for the outcome...

Or become a delegate.

angelatc
12-01-2007, 08:32 AM
The sad thing is that we have to put all our energy into getting Ron Paul the nomination. If half of us stop working on the Paul campaign and start lobbying for election reform, then we are losing half our staff.

On the other hand, if you're not active in your MeetUp and/or getting the Ron Paul message out beyond the internet, then maybe you should see what you can do for elections.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Maybe some of us that are very interested could form an exit poll on elections that we were really suspect of.

I wonder what the rules are on that?

fortilite
12-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Straw polls mean jack and shit.

I'm not worried about election fixing, I'm worried about a media shut out.

Mark
12-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Straw polls mean jack and shit.

I'm not worried about election fixing, I'm worried about a media shut out.

I'm unhappy with THE THREAT against Sofie. VERY!!!!!!