PDA

View Full Version : "Amercians love freedom" -- powerful and the right message

colecrowe
12-01-2007, 05:25 AM
I really think this is an incredible idea for a motto (or maybe not exactly a motto or slogan, but just something powerful that explains the truth and power of why Dr. Paul is running--and something that he could say whenever asked why he's so popular). that sharkcity posted in another thread. I want this to get to Dr. Paul so bad. C'mon--it's grassroots generated and so full of truth--and so it's very powerful.

It really makes the message "patriotic". I think it could bring it home to people like nothing else. People will just say "My god, that's right--that is what America is about more than anything. Why aren't the other candidates talking about that. Instead they're talking about fear, and about national smoking bans, and mandatory national service, and warrantless searches to protect us." It's very red white and blue. Even way more than just saying "the Constitution". I mean, the Constitution exists for freedom's sake.

Please tell Dr. Paul a grassroots supporter, and all his supporters, want to tell him why we love him and his message, and we'd love it if he would continue carrying our hopes and fighting for us--and if he would also proclaim our clarion cry: "AMERICANS LOVE FREEDOM"

It is what Ron Paul is about and it is what we are about.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
sharkcity

About:

Americans Love Freedom!! That is the message and why Big Ron is getting all this support.

I wish Ron would stay on message when asked and he's asked a lot about what he attributes the outpouring of support. Sometimes he says Americans Love Freedom but many times he'll say it's the message or people are sick and tired. The first response should simply contain the words Americans Love Freedom. It'll bring alot more people into the movement.

Go Ron Go!! Love You!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can see how "people are sick and tired" isn't as positive as "Americans love freedom"--it really shows he stands for something

Omnis
12-01-2007, 06:33 AM
Just please write Americans and not American's. ;)

colecrowe
12-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Fixed it, thanks--at least i only did it once (sheepish grin)

Patrick_Henry
12-01-2007, 04:39 PM
And don't forget Liberty.

I would rather die than live without liberty.

muabhcirk
12-01-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm looking for a good motto to use in more graphics for my vehicles. This idea is a good one I think.