PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO...cops raid family party

JK/SEA
05-12-2014, 10:03 PM
video at link...the crying children is a mind bender....''Toddlers were left crying, wondering what is going on as they try and wipe the pepper spray from their eyes, watching in horror as their parents are being beaten, tased, and hauled away.''

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-cops-raid-family-party-pepper-spray-children-taser-grandma/

FindLiberty
05-13-2014, 08:43 PM
...crossed the line, again.

All those kids (if they did not already know) got a good "education" about dangerous music volume levels ...and police behavior/attitude.

There is a power-mad sickness running amuck and spreading through this nation.

Cissy
05-13-2014, 08:48 PM
Protect the children: don't call the police.

Build a relationship with your neighbors so that you actually talk to them if their music is loud enough to disturb your sleep and ask them to turn it down.

Anti Federalist
05-13-2014, 08:49 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1322585!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/cops20n-5.jpg

ctiger2
05-13-2014, 09:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5YmnZHU9Ec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5YmnZHU9Ec

RJB
05-13-2014, 10:05 PM
That's the only time cops get in trouble, is if it's proved they used a racially insensitive word. Nevermind assault, kidnapping and murder. As long as police refer to the victim as sir VS a racial slur.

Maybe we would have forgiven the Bolshiveks and Nazis if they refered to their victims as sir or ma'am as they sent them to camps. :rolleyes:

fr33
05-13-2014, 10:45 PM
Coming to a birthday near you.

orenbus
05-13-2014, 10:53 PM
http://cdn.funnie.st/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/539974_303885846368238_1455014827_n.jpg

Spikender
05-13-2014, 11:12 PM
"Allegations of police brutality."

Yeah, right bro, just allegations.

Cops putting in good work! Gotta love those "interfering with a public servant" charges! I mean, sure, the police busted into someone else's house and started beating everyone like a gang of savage baboons, but it was clear that the children got in the way of the pepper spray, and they dearly have to pay.

"Move out of the way, you lil peasant, I'm trying to shoot your mami and papi with some jalapeno spray, esé!"

JK/SEA
05-13-2014, 11:37 PM
going numb over all this shit is what worries me....

its like watching a re-run....over and over and over again.................

UWDude
05-14-2014, 01:51 AM
That's the only time cops get in trouble, is if it's proved they used a racially insensitive word. Nevermind assault, kidnapping and murder. As long as police refer to the victim as sir VS a racial slur.

Maybe we would have forgiven the Bolshiveks and Nazis if they refered to their victims as sir or ma'am as they sent them to camps. :rolleyes:

That's because to sue the police, you have to prove they violated your civil rights.

Barrex
05-14-2014, 02:34 AM
Lets party like its 1955 in communists Gulags.

Barrex
05-14-2014, 02:36 AM
Lets party like its 1955 in communists Gulags.

unknown
05-14-2014, 04:52 AM
"Isolated incident".

Origanalist
05-14-2014, 05:34 AM
http://cdn.funnie.st/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/539974_303885846368238_1455014827_n.jpg

Our hero's in blue, takin' out the bad guys.

Root
05-14-2014, 05:38 AM

I can't watch it anymore. I just can't. I read the threads, but just can't stomach watching another mundane beating.

GunnyFreedom
05-14-2014, 06:00 AM
I can't watch it anymore. I just can't. I read the threads, but just can't stomach watching another mundane beating.

And even worse than all of that are the mindless justifications, the people who defend these psychopaths. In some ways the people defending these monsters are worse even than the monsters. Without them, people would not have the idea that this all is "right and proper."

Root
05-14-2014, 07:13 AM
And even worse than all of that are the mindless justifications, the people who defend these psychopaths. In some ways the people defending these monsters are worse even than the monsters. Without them, people would not have the idea that this all is "right and proper."
I have no problems trying to educate those people. Problem is most of them are not awake to what's really happening because they have been so brainwashed from the government schools and news.

Henry Rogue
05-14-2014, 08:59 AM
Scary clowns got nothing on the fuzz.

jtap
05-14-2014, 09:51 AM
The cops' side of the story is painted quite differently by this branch of their propaganda wing, I mean, the media (as expected - they claim the force was necessary and that "they (the family) started it").

Baytown police say family locked officers in house so man could escape
By Heather Alexander | May 12, 2014 | Updated: May 12, 2014 1:51pm

Baytown police have arrested seven people after complaints about loud noise at a house escalated to a family and friends being tased and pepper-sprayed after officers said they tried to resist arrest.

A call was made about loud music being played at a home in the 3900 block of Cary Creek about midnight on May 4.

Officers from Baytown Police Department said they investigated and were about to issue a noise citation to Jose Zepeda, 30, when members of his family surrounded them and instructed Zepeda to run.

Baytown police said the men in the group assaulted the officers, pushing them and attempted to break their grip on Zepeda.

Three people were then tased, including 53-year-old Maria Zepeda. Baytown police said one officer also sprayed the crowd with pepper spray as the disturbance grew.

At one point, a group of police were locked inside the house and had to be broken out by back-up teams that arrived later.

Four members of the Zepeda family were arrested: Rodolfo, 19, Christian, 23, Jose, 30, and Maria, 53.

Three others were also arrested, Edgar Garcia, 24, Adrian Gonzales, 30, Erica Clarke, 27.

All face charges of interfering with police duties.

Baytown police said the incident was handed to internal affairs for investigation, but the arranged family liaison failed to attend the review.

http://www.donotlink.com/ihV

I guess we should just praise the brave officers for not shooting anyone or their dog(s), if they had one, because a noise violation should normally result in 7 arrests when handled properly. /sarcasm

Cap
05-14-2014, 10:02 AM
I can't watch it anymore. I just can't. I read the threads, but just can't stomach watching another mundane beating.I'm of the same mind Root.

RJB
05-14-2014, 10:17 AM
At one point, a group of police were locked inside the house and had to be broken out by back-up teams that arrived later.

WTF!?!?! Is this crap for real!?!?! These clowns couldn't figure out how to escape from a house that was locked on their side and had to be rescued? Are they retarded? I'm not disparaging retarded people, I'm genuinely curious about the mental capacity of these "officers." (SMH, LOLing, and crying at the same time)

Anti Federalist
05-14-2014, 11:32 AM

A very valid concern.

Until some new outrage trots along...then becomes the norm...then becomes routine.

Anti Federalist
05-14-2014, 11:33 AM
"Isolated incident".

Not intentionally malevolent.

orenbus
05-14-2014, 01:54 PM
WTF!?!?! Is this crap for real!?!?! These clowns couldn't figure out how to escape from a house that was locked on their side and had to be rescued? Are they retarded? I'm not disparaging retarded people, I'm genuinely curious about the mental capacity of these "officers." (SMH, LOLing, and crying at the same time)

this ^

seriously wtf is the police in that town doing?

satchelmcqueen
05-14-2014, 06:41 PM
pussy cops again

twomp
05-14-2014, 06:59 PM
yawn.... can we talk about the important stuff like what's going on between Jay Z and Beyonce?

RJB
05-14-2014, 07:11 PM
this ^

seriously wtf is the police in that town doing?
Yeah. I notice the more horrendous the police action the more idiotic they describe their action, and the more unbelievable the police describe the action of the victims. There is no way the victims in this scenario would lock police officers in their house and no way the cops couldn't get out with out back up arriving. If such a case happened they would use every bullet available. No way the victims would provoke a fight with cops.