PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigration- Amnesty Where your Senator stands.

tnvoter
06-26-2007, 04:41 PM
http://www.firesociety.com/forum/thread/15067/Cloture-64-35/

I'd recommend calling the GoP and your state senator's offices either supporting their vote and blasting it.

This is an EXTREMELY important issue.

Lord Xar
06-26-2007, 04:44 PM
I agree.

Last night I called Boxer (she failed us), and another Senator (barraros or something like) and he did the right thing.

I emailed senators and I emailed that list that is going around for the senators aids...

I wish everyone will climb on board and take 10 minutes and leave a message or call..

at the very least - go to congress.org and send a note to your senators and raise hell....

To the original poster.. do you have a compiled list of senators and their phone numbers (so people don't have to go and search).

rodent
06-26-2007, 04:45 PM
http://www.firesociety.com/forum/thread/15067/Cloture-64-35/

I'd recommend calling the GoP and your state senator's offices either supporting their vote and blasting it.

This is an EXTREMELY important issue.

Hillary Clinton is my senator.

I've written her a dozen times. They don't even send back the fake responses anymore. I hate having this woman for senator. If we have her for president, the US will go down the toilet for sure.

Man from La Mancha
06-26-2007, 04:59 PM
The best anti immigration site out there makes it extremely easy to see how the congress is doing and after you fill in your address they will automatically fill that info on faxes that send to all your pertinent congressmen. It is so easy fast and powerful they now have over 400,000 people signed up. Your don't need to go to the trouble of making a new website.

They will notify you, up to the minute when to contact your congress by email which you can have sent to cell phone to let you know when to call your senator and inform you of all sneaky amnesty stuff buried in other bills. They even have their own lobbyists.

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

Lord Xar
06-26-2007, 05:04 PM
yes, that site: numbersusa.com is great. I also go to "alipac.us" --- alot of very "action oriented" people there.. they give numbers and info and are gonna have "sit ins" on some Senators.

We really need to do this. I was talking to two buddies last night and though they HATE this bill they were like "there is nothing we can do.".. such complacency and LOW MORAL in the government.

Please keep hammering away.

LibertyEagle
06-26-2007, 05:09 PM
McCain and Brownback both voted Yea.

james1906
06-26-2007, 05:46 PM
feinstein keeps sending back the forum letter, saying it's not amnesty, like i'm an idiot.

BillyBeer
06-26-2007, 06:35 PM
No surprise here. Feinswine and Boxer in favour....

guntherg16
06-26-2007, 06:36 PM
My Senators are Schumer and Clinton.

I know where they stand.

Lord Xar
06-26-2007, 06:49 PM
Hey people, even IF your Senators are traitors for big business and special interest (in addition to taking pork bribes from bush), you can still call Senators that are wavering or on the fence. I called other Senators because I am an American. So even if your Senator is too corrupt to change (fenstein), others like Boxer might be more open to listen (since she initially voted against it)... you get my meaning?

hells_unicorn
06-26-2007, 10:11 PM
I've been blasting Arlen Specter since I've been old enough to vote, unfortunately he doesn't listen very well. As for Bob Casey Jr., I'll give it a try but I have little hope of swaying a Democrat.

CurtisLow
06-26-2007, 11:50 PM
I've been blasting Arlen Specter since I've been old enough to vote, unfortunately he doesn't listen very well. As for Bob Casey Jr., I'll give it a try but I have little hope of swaying a Democrat.

Arlen Specter / 4real what a douchebag! I read that media tycoon Murdock gave him a bunch of money.

jd603
06-28-2007, 01:07 PM
BUMP

http://immigrationvotes.com/

Bill DEAD for now, see who still voted to continue it and who flipped.

IRO-bot
06-28-2007, 01:42 PM
The one good thing I can say about my Senators is that they are consistant. They want to destory America.

Bradley in DC
06-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Alas, I don't have senators...

LibertyBelle
06-28-2007, 02:26 PM
The one good thing I can say about my Senators is that they are consistant. They want to destory America.

LOL. You said it. Our lovely Martinez and Nelson are going to hell.

iloveronpaul
06-28-2007, 03:14 PM
feinstein keeps sending back the forum letter, saying it's not amnesty, like i'm an idiot.

Heh I know how you feel. She just sent me her against the Iraq war letter when I sent her an email about immigration. To me that means she dose not give a crap.

She needs to be removed from office. Don't get me wrong I'm glad shes against the Iraq war, but she is screwing us over on immigration along with Boxer.

Go Ron Paul!