PDA

View Full Version : SPLIT from bundy ranch thread. topic: Article V convention

Christopher A. Brown
05-11-2014, 10:20 AM
We are going to have to regain control of our currency before we can regain control of our country.

True, but with an infiltrated hijacked government, we will have to regain control of it first because it controls the currency.

There is only one way for "the people to be the rightful masters of the congress and the courts". That is with Article V. There is only one way to logically and safely approach Article V, that is by amendment which properly prepares "the rightful masters of the congress and the courts" to control them, and the currency.

This movement in the west needs to lose its unreasoned fear of Article V. It needs to realize that the government it is dealing with is the same one that abandoned the 1787 constitution after the civil war. It needs to realize that using the principles of the 1787 constitution, which was NEVER overtly destroyed, is the only way to regain control over anything relating to America and its future.

Here is a post that lays out a step by step process where citizens of each state can first control their states, then the states will control the federal government COMPLETELY.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?444637-Georgia-House-approves-Article-V-convention&p=5433668&viewfull=1#post5433668

Carson
05-11-2014, 11:08 AM
True, but with an infiltrated hijacked government, we will have to regain control of it first because it controls the currency.

There is only one way for "the people to be the rightful masters of the congress and the courts". That is with Article V. There is only one way to logically and safely approach Article V, that is by amendment which properly prepares "the rightful masters of the congress and the courts" to control them, and the currency.

This movement in the west needs to lose its unreasoned fear of Article V. It needs to realize that the government it is dealing with is the same one that abandoned the 1787 constitution after the civil war. It needs to realize that using the principles of the 1787 constitution, which was NEVER overtly destroyed, is the only way to regain control over anything relating to America and its future.

Here is a post that lays out a step by step process where citizens of each state can first control their states, then the states will control the federal government COMPLETELY.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?444637-Georgia-House-approves-Article-V-convention&p=5433668&viewfull=1#post5433668

Article 5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Five_of_the_United_States_Constitution

I wouldn't touch a Constitution Convention with a New World Order sized wang. And that's exactly what it would be stiffed with only we'd be on the receiving end.

We've got a solid Constitution now we just need a public aware of what is happening. Even with the public in the dark about Why Freedom and Fiat Currency Can't Coexist (http://www.opednews.com/articles/Why-Freedom-and-fiat-curre-by-Carson-Dugal-090718-542.html), they are rising up globally in retaliation. Once they get to the root cause of their discomfort the solution will work its way through the system. It's only a matter of education.

P.S. I want to add that I don't think the solution needs to eliminate people. I think we are going to need everyone. Just everyone moving in a new direction brought about by new awareness. All of us moving forward again.

Christopher A. Brown
05-11-2014, 12:27 PM
I wouldn't touch a Constitution Convention with a New World Order sized wang. And that's exactly what it would be stiffed with only we'd be on the receiving end.

We've got a solid Constitution now we just need a public aware of what is happening.

You will not get an education into Article 5 by using wiki. They misrepresent it when they interpret it. I've turned them into the US district court for misrepresenting the structure of the Twin towers. Of course the US district court conceals treason while it is NOT in compliance with US code. So that amounted to nothing.

I can prove these things if you doubt them, but want to stay on topic.

You missed part of my comment.

"There is only one way for "the people to be the rightful masters of the congress and the courts". That is with Article V. There is only one way to logically and safely approach Article V, that is by amendment which properly prepares "the rightful masters of the congress and the courts" to control them, and the currency."

Preparatory amendment which assures all amendments have constitutional intent is what you missed. Or, 4 basic amendments that make Article V SAFE for the nation to engage.

Without Article V we cannot control the government because free speech is abridged so we cannot faithfully educate America in ANYTHING.

As thing are right now, I agree with you, Article V is not safe. In this case you should watch out for ALEC. We can be certain they are are working for an unconstitutional convention. I have a petition seeking accountability from them in the matter of constitutional intent, an integral and vital part of Article V.

If you are really against an Article V convention under current conditions you will sign the petition. Here's a thread about it with a link.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?444929-Do-COS-and-ALEC-Really-Want-An-Article-V-Convention-with-Constitutional-Intent&p=5431250#post5431250

The 4 amendments for logical preparation which are also fully lawful to propose are these.

1) Amend Article V to make preparation of America mandatory.

2) Amend in order to end the current abridging of free speech. Free speech had a specific purpose in human society and it IS abridged.

3) Secure the vote. Electronic voting is STILL. Not verified secure. Our vote can be subverted easily.

4) campaign finance reform.

The natural law purpose of free speech is to assure information vital to survival is shared and understood.

Can you accept that?