PDA

View Full Version : Todays the big day in New hampshire!!!!!!!

Roxi
12-01-2007, 03:47 AM
I just made coffee, in a few hours the 11 members of the hampton beach OLFD house will be leaving to go to manchester, to meet up with hundreds of other volunteers including vijay OFLD's coordinator, to canvass door to door in all the major cities in NH

we will then be phone banking from sundown til around 7, and there is a rally afterward with RP appearing himself to tell everyone thanks

IF YOU LIVE IN OR NEAR new hamphire please join us for any of these events going on today, or donate to the cause OR come by to show your support

there are two main meetup spots, HQ in concord, or murphy's taproom in manchester... meet time is 10 am and there will be a 15 minute briefing for people who have never canvassed before or watched jim lazardo's video.

if you can't make it early but want to help by showing up later, or bringing us coffee or supplies feel free to call me at 816-977-3724 anytime and i can let you know where to meet everyone

THANK YOU THANK YOU to all who have helped make this happen good circles round in mysterious ways :D

xexkxex
12-01-2007, 03:49 AM
Have fun and be safe!

I'll be there in spirit! :)

LibertyEagle
12-01-2007, 03:50 AM
Roxie,

You so ROCK!!! Thank you so much for what you and your husband are doing. I can't even imagine the sacrifices you have made to do this and I just want to say, thank you.

Go get 'em!!! :)

john_anderson_ii
12-01-2007, 03:51 AM
Good Luck, and I pray you have an excellent turnout.

kill the banks
12-01-2007, 03:54 AM
thanks ... liberty is brewing ~ even at 5 am lol

kill the banks

Roxi
12-01-2007, 03:55 AM
PS

ITS SNOWING!!!! if for some reason they cancell or postpone the event due to weather, I pledge to complete this mission on schedule, with or without others, i don't care WHAT mother nature throws at me, i have pledged to do this, and will be out knocking on doors no matter what
(ill also be wearing 135 pairs of pants, 96 shirts, 329 pairs of socks, and probably wrap my entire body in hothands and saran wrap but whatever :D)

WHO WILL JOIN ME????

newmedia4ron
12-01-2007, 03:56 AM
good luck

john_anderson_ii
12-01-2007, 03:57 AM
PS

ITS SNOWING!!!! if for some reason they cancell or postpone the event due to weather, I pledge to complete this mission on schedule, with or without others, i don't care WHAT mother nature throws at me, i have pledged to do this, and will be out knocking on doors no matter what
(ill also be wearing 135 pairs of pants, 96 shirts, 329 pairs of socks, and probably wrap my entire body in hothands and saran wrap but whatever :D)

WHO WILL JOIN ME????

I'll do my best to send you some of my weather.

Roxi
12-01-2007, 04:09 AM
thanks

and check this out!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9X5yWWlb2U

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-01-2007, 04:34 AM
It'll be a blast no matter the weather.
The response has been unusually positive!
Even the cops, police chief, clerk of courts have shown
an amazing acceptance to the message of Dr. Paul.

drdesignz
12-01-2007, 04:37 AM

Falseflagop
12-01-2007, 05:56 AM
Snow ps better people will be out shoveling and giving you guys some good ole Johnny Walker Black!

DJ RP
12-01-2007, 06:54 AM
Thank you for everything you're doing.

Mithridates
12-01-2007, 07:31 AM
PS

You know, braving the weather to complete the mission would be even more effective. Perhaps the weather's a blessing.

ronpaulhawaii
12-01-2007, 07:39 AM
Go gett'im Roxic. Thanks for your enthusiasm and hard work! Fire didn't stop me, snow won't stop you, and we'll all be enjoying the inaugaration together.

We'll win this with personal interaction. Door to door, mile by mile, phone call by phone call, personal interaction!!! Get out there everyone!!!

m - pedal pedal