PDA

View Full Version : Candidate For Governor In Florida Arrested For Driving Without A License

ZakCarter
05-09-2014, 03:46 PM
"this is something he has been TRYING to make happen for three years."

In protest of the Real ID Act! Awesome! I wish the candidates I've worked with in the past had listened to me when I wanted them to get arrested for civil disobedience! My hats off to Adrian Wyllie and his team!:)

Florida Libertarian Candidate for Governor Adrian Wyllie has been arrested for driving without a license. But wait, because this is something he has been trying to make happen for three years.

Adrian Wyllie has been making big headlines in Florida where he is taking on Republican Governor Rick Scott and former Republican Governor turned Democratic candidate Charlie Crist. Wyllie has been polling as high as 16%, high enough that just over a week ago he was invited to Florida’s largest Gubernatorial Debate.

Last week, Wyllie was interviewed on the Ben Swann Radio Show where Ben asked him specifically about the fact that he openly drives with no license.

Read the rest of the story at -

http://benswann.com/exclusive-libertarian-candidate-for-governor-in-florida-arrested-for-driving-without-a-license/

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-09-2014, 04:21 PM
so was he targeted then?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-09-2014, 04:22 PM
SOVEREIGN CITIZEN!!!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKWDy3uH9jJtUA1OYUfg9EZlvAN3kfA Jrpxe8-U-rn-eM99AFLxQ

aGameOfThrones
05-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Anarchy

ZakCarter
05-09-2014, 05:09 PM
so was he targeted then?

Well, he did call out the Sheriff and tell him to man up and arrest him!:)

Anti Federalist
05-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Because: permission slip.

Anti Federalist
05-09-2014, 06:12 PM
When the self driving people pods become universal (God help us all) I wonder if you'll still be required to obtain a permission slip.

DamianTV
05-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Because: permission slip.

Replace Rights with Licensed Permissions that can be revoked. Its the downward slope that liberty stands on the edge of.