PDA

View Full Version : FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute

tod evans
05-09-2014, 03:16 AM
The video will piss ya' off! :mad:

From Drudge;

FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25469579/breaking-news-fbi-investigating-bundy-supporters-in-blm-dispute

LAS VEGAS -- A dramatic development in the saga surrounding rancher Cliven Bundy, the FBI has entered the case.

The 8 News NOW I-Team has learned that FBI agents have started an investigation into the events surrounding a potentially deadly showdown one month ago.

It is one thing for Cliven Bundy and his supporters to square off against an assortment of Bureau of Land Management employees. It is quite another when the FBI enters the picture, and that is exactly what has happened.

The I-Team has confirmed that FBI agents have launched a formal investigation into alleged death threats, intimidation and possible weapons violations that culminated with a dangerous showdown on April 12, and the first people to be interviewed by FBI agents are Metro Police, starting with Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillispie.

Federal employees suspended their roundup of Cliven Bundy's cattle, following a confrontation outside the BLM compound near Bunkerville. At the urging of Metro Police, Bundy's cattle were released, but BLM's new director announced the matter wasn't over and would be resolved, one way or another. We now know what that means.

Last week, the I-Team talked with Metro officers who intervened to protect the lives of federal employees from the 400 or so Bundy supporters and armed militia members. Officers told the I-Team they feared for their lives that day because of the assembled firepower, and because many in the crowd had pointed weapons at officers, taunted them, told them they should be ready to die.

Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo, who was left in charge of the Metro contingent by Sheriff Doug Gillespie, told the I-Team that such alleged behavior would be the subject of a criminal investigation.

"The federal authorities are conducting an investigation and I am pretty confident it is going to go into the future," Lombardo said.

"(Would there be consequences for somebody there on video tape, on a news camera pointing a gun at a Metro officer, pointing a gun at a federal ranger?) Yes, there is definitely going to be consequences, definitely. That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it would continue into the future," Lombardo said.

The I-Team has learned that Lombardo was interviewed by FBI agents earlier this week. The first person to be questioned by the FBI team was Lombardo's boss, Sheriff Gillespie.

The sheriff confirmed to 8 News NOW that he was asked about what he saw the day of the showdown, whether guns were pointed at metro officers. He declined to say what he said to the agents.

FBI agents also spoke to an entire squad of Metro officers, who were on the scene to act as a buffer between the crowd and the BLM. Bundy supporters have insisted in emails and calls to 8 News NOW that no one in the crowd pointed weapons at BLM or Metro, but officers told the I-Team that is exactly what they saw, that many with guns set up behind women and children.

"It is not a rumor. When we first got out there and made a left to divide I-15, that is all you saw. You saw kids and women and horses in the backdrop and then men with guns, laying on the ground, in the back of pickup trucks. We're going, 'wow, this would never happen in Las Vegas,' But it was there. That is not a rumor. It is reality and I saw it with my own eyes," Metro Police Sgt. Tom Jenkins said.

Sgt. Jenkins has been interviewed by the FBI. A second squad is expected to be interviewed by week's end. The bureau does not confirm or deny the existence of any investigation but the I-Team have confirmed from multiple sources that a criminal investigation is underway.

It is illegal to point loaded weapons at federal agents, and most people know what would happen, if a suspect pointed a gun at a Metro officer in the Las Vegas valley.

Bundy supporters have been adamant in saying no weapons were aimed at the feds or police, that the BLM rangers were the ones pointing guns.

From the sound of things, they will be given the chance to prove those allegations because the FBI is coming their way.

phill4paul
05-09-2014, 07:18 AM
It is illegal to point loaded weapons at federal agents, and most people know what would happen, if a suspect pointed a gun at a Metro officer in the Las Vegas valley.

But it is not against the law for federal agents to point their loaded weapons at unarmed civilians.

And if it only illegal to point loaded weapons at a federal officer how does one go about determining if it was loaded?

donnay
05-09-2014, 08:41 AM
FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute

Updated: May 08, 2014 9:47 PM EST
By George Knapp, Chief Investigative Reporter

LAS VEGAS -- A dramatic development in the saga surrounding rancher Cliven Bundy, the FBI has entered the case.

The 8 News NOW I-Team has learned that FBI agents have started an investigation into the events surrounding a potentially deadly showdown one month ago.

It is one thing for Cliven Bundy and his supporters to square off against an assortment of Bureau of Land Management employees. It is quite another when the FBI enters the picture, and that is exactly what has happened.

The I-Team has confirmed that FBI agents have launched a formal investigation into alleged death threats, intimidation and possible weapons violations that culminated with a dangerous showdown on April 12, and the first people to be interviewed by FBI agents are Metro Police, starting with Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillispie.

Federal employees suspended their roundup of Cliven Bundy's cattle, following a confrontation outside the BLM compound near Bunkerville. At the urging of Metro Police, Bundy's cattle were released, but BLM's new director announced the matter wasn't over and would be resolved, one way or another. We now know what that means.

Last week, the I-Team talked with Metro officers who intervened to protect the lives of federal employees from the 400 or so Bundy supporters and armed militia members. Officers told the I-Team they feared for their lives that day because of the assembled firepower, and because many in the crowd had pointed weapons at officers, taunted them, told them they should be ready to die.

Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo, who was left in charge of the Metro contingent by Sheriff Doug Gillespie, told the I-Team that such alleged behavior would be the subject of a criminal investigation.

"The federal authorities are conducting an investigation and I am pretty confident it is going to go into the future," Lombardo said.

"(Would there be consequences for somebody there on video tape, on a news camera pointing a gun at a Metro officer, pointing a gun at a federal ranger?) Yes, there is definitely going to be consequences, definitely. That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it would continue into the future," Lombardo said.

The I-Team has learned that Lombardo was interviewed by FBI agents earlier this week. The first person to be questioned by the FBI team was Lombardo's boss, Sheriff Gillespie.

The sheriff confirmed to 8 News NOW that he was asked about what he saw the day of the showdown, whether guns were pointed at metro officers. He declined to say what he said to the agents.

Continued... (http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25469579/breaking-news-fbi-investigating-bundy-supporters-in-blm-dispute)

tod evans
05-09-2014, 09:18 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?451552-FBI-gets-involved-in-the-Bundy-showdown

:o

donnay
05-09-2014, 09:20 AM
My apologies. I didn't see it posted.

donnay
05-09-2014, 09:22 AM
Yeah and don't point a cane, phone, book, finger or anything that the federal agent might perceives as a weapon. Otherwise you are dead.

jllundqu
05-09-2014, 10:07 AM
If death threats were made against BLM employees (18USC115(a)(1)(B)) by Bundy's supporters or militia and it can be proven, that's the route the feds will take. That and possible prohibited possessor violations (18USC922).

If they can't beat you in a stand up fight, they will pick you off one by one with the long arm of the law....

Tod
05-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Now things could get tricky.....are people that were at the ranch but have now gone home suddenly going to find themselves being picked up and whisked off to jail?

How will the militia stand up to that?

tod evans
05-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Now things could get tricky.....are people that were at the ranch but have now gone home suddenly going to find themselves being picked up and whisked off to jail?

How will the militia stand up to that?

I've feared this would be likely from day one..

The cowards in government (doesn't matter which agency) will lie in wait like a back-biting hound and pounce when they're assured of complete safety...

It is more important than ever to determine which of your neighbors/parishioners and associates work for government and it what capacity..

The war on us is going to escalate and knowledge is the key....

donnay
05-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Too bad they don't follow the rule of law. :mad:

tod evans
05-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Too bad they don't follow the rule of law. :mad:

They'll just write new directives to cover their asses if necessary...

Laws are for mundanes.

dude58677
05-09-2014, 11:00 PM
https://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/09/time-fbi-investigating-welfare-rancher-cliven-bundy-threatening-law-officers.html

Fake story attempting to drive fear in supporters or is it something that must be dealt with?

fr33
05-09-2014, 11:15 PM
I think it's fake. The sad thing is that domain used to be a better site but now it's utter bullshit.

dude58677
05-09-2014, 11:17 PM
I think it's fake. The sad thing is that domain used to be a better site but now it's utter bullshit.

If it is fake fine but I still think it should be dealt with if it turns out to be true. Better to be safe than sorry.

William Tell
05-09-2014, 11:21 PM
It's a real story:
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25469579/breaking-news-fbi-investigating-bundy-supporters-in-blm-dispute

fr33
05-09-2014, 11:24 PM
It's a real story:

Well that's scary. We have a reference of when the FBI takes over a standoff from another alphabet agency. Waco massacre.

Pericles
05-09-2014, 11:27 PM
We can only hope the FBI does as professional investigation as they have on the IRS, Benghazi, Fast & Furious, and while chatting with Metro undoubtedly looked into the murder of West Point graduate Erik Scott.

dude58677
05-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Well that's scary. We have a reference of when the FBI takes over a standoff from another alphabet agency. Waco massacre.

So what should be done?

dude58677
05-09-2014, 11:30 PM
We can only hope the FBI does as professional investigation as they have on the IRS, Benghazi, Fast & Furious, and while chatting with Metro undoubtedly looked into the murder of West Point graduate Erik Scott.

Why would they do a professional investigation when they work for Obama? There needs to be a solution.
Do you have any ideas?

CPUd
05-09-2014, 11:36 PM
So what should be done?

You can't really stop the Federal Bureau of Investigation from investigating.

fr33
05-09-2014, 11:36 PM
So what should be done?
It depends on what your goal is.

dude58677
05-09-2014, 11:37 PM
It depends on what your goal is.

Is Oathkeepers going to infiltrate the FBI?

fr33
05-09-2014, 11:41 PM

The opposite is more likely.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?451545-Bundy-Saga-Thickens-Ryan-Payne-Smoked-Out-Not-a-Ranger!!

dude58677
05-09-2014, 11:42 PM
The opposite is more likely.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?451545-Bundy-Saga-Thickens-Ryan-Payne-Smoked-Out-Not-a-Ranger!!

Well I think they should infiltrate the FBI.

dude58677
05-10-2014, 12:49 AM
There is no gun pointing on this raw video:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3_ovgb1kEQ

Christopher A. Brown
05-10-2014, 12:54 AM
So what should be done?

It's too late now. Antifed, acptulsa, gunny freedom, phil4paul stopped it before it started.

If the message of lawful, peaceful constitititional defense had been supported and on the lips of militia at the ranch, the BLM may not have even showed in order to reduce the chances of media exposure of effective lawful strategy.

Why would they do a professional investigation when they work for Obama? There needs to be a solution.
Do you have any ideas?

Now they can paint the event like an armed obstruction of justice if the want to. The wishes of the Bundys that their resistance be an effort of constitutional defense are now history.

You can't really stop the Federal Bureau of Investigation from investigating.

If the event would have been used as a tool to publicize the strategy of the principle party or preparatory amendment to Article V, law enforcement would have avoided it like the plague, at the direction of superiors.

Article V is the only thing that can stop the NWO. This is why cognitive infiltrators are so against it.

Can you imagine the videos of Bunkerville kids explaining why they love knowing the purpose of free speech? Hah! Make the f'nnn infiltrators of gov cringe in fear for their fraudulent jobs while spreading the most powerful, educational tools for constitutional defense we can hold.

dude58677
05-10-2014, 01:03 AM
It's too late now. Antifed, acptulsa, gunny freedom, phil4paul stopped it before it started.

If the message of lawful, peaceful constitititional defense had been supported and on the lips of militia at the ranch, the BLM may not have even showed in order to reduce the chances of media exposure of effective lawful strategy.

Now they can paint the event like an armed obstruction of justice if the want to. The wishes of the Bundys that their resistance be an effort of constitutional defense are now history.

If the event would have been used as a tool to publicize the strategy of the principle party or preparatory amendment to Article V, law enforcement would have avoided it like the plague, at the direction of superiors.

Article V is the only thing that can stop the NWO. This is why cognitive infiltrators are so against it.

Can you imagine the videos of Bunkerville kids explaining why they love knowing the purpose of free speech? Hah! Make the f'nnn infiltrators of gov cringe in fear for their fraudulent jobs while spreading the most powerful, educational tools for constitutional defense we can hold.

Nah, Oathkeepers know what they are doing. I trust them!:)

Christopher A. Brown
05-10-2014, 01:25 AM
Nah, Oathkeepers know what they are doing. I trust them!:)

This is the same organization that banned me in 2009, I think, for pushing Article V as constitutional defense. They do not do unconditional defense of the constitution. They state, " We will not do this and that which is unconstitutional".

A friend posted this,

http://algoxy.com/ows/soldiersinquiry.html

at their new forum and it was never commented upon. It is a draft of a legal action every soldier who has taken an oath to defend the constitution from a domestic enemy has a total right to file with a military court and their base commander.

Don't get me wrong. The oathkeepers are good folk doing the best they can. However, they are conditioned under the post civil war infiltration which is basically extended Roman Empire where they fear the command over them far more than they love the constitution.

Oathkeepers are the best and most constitutional of law enforcement and military we have. However, they cannot conduct constitutional defense legally as it must be done when dealing with a domestic enemy.

dude58677
05-10-2014, 02:34 AM
This is the same organization that banned me in 2009, I think, for pushing Article V as constitutional defense. They do not do unconditional defense of the constitution. They state, " We will not do this and that which is unconstitutional".

A friend posted this,

http://algoxy.com/ows/soldiersinquiry.html

at their new forum and it was never commented upon. It is a draft of a legal action every soldier who has taken an oath to defend the constitution from a domestic enemy has a total right to file with a military court and their base commander.

Don't get me wrong. The oathkeepers are good folk doing the best they can. However, they are conditioned under the post civil war infiltration which is basically extended Roman Empire where they fear the command over them far more than they love the constitution.

Oathkeepers are the best and most constitutional of law enforcement and military we have. However, they cannot conduct constitutional defense legally as it must be done when dealing with a domestic enemy.

They have 40,000 members which means that even if a few of them get taken by the Feds there are so many left.

phill4paul
05-10-2014, 06:11 AM
This is the same organization that banned me in 2009, I think, for pushing Article V as constitutional defense.

As did the Daily Paul. Perhaps RPF will join these entities in your ejection.

Neg. Rep. for more site spam.

dude58677
05-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Sheriffs standing with militia against BLM in Utah!:)

http://m.lvsun.com/news/2014/may/09/militiamen-move-bundy-fight-next-battle-blm/

phill4paul
05-10-2014, 10:26 AM
blargh, blargh, blargh....

Quit thread jacking. Neg. Rep.

CPUd
05-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Everyone,

As you may have heard, Chris Brown has been on a quest to rid the internet of coginfils so that the sincere Americans can restore our nation to the Constitution of 1787. Even in his severaly impoverished state, he has managed to continue his work by posting with an iphone. I will humbly admit that I was behind Chris Brown 100%, but I have now seen the error of my ways.

It appears that Chris Brown has been infiltrated by agents of the NWO, those very same agents he has been trying so hard to keep us Sincere Americans safe from for so many years. I am afraid we can no longer consider Chris Brown a Sincere American, and urge everyone to update their lists accordingly.

pcosmar
05-10-2014, 10:47 AM
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10294445_840598399300969_1339818210855826053_n.jpg

HOLLYWOOD
05-10-2014, 11:07 AM
We can only hope the FBI does as professional investigation as they have on the IRS, Benghazi, Fast & Furious, and while chatting with Metro undoubtedly looked into the murder of West Point graduate Erik Scott.You forgot the BLM, the thugs who shot and killed cattle, killed the desert tortoise, among a slew of other violations of American rights.

Now let's reflect how well the Eff Bee Aye is looking out for Americans vs. criminals within government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br_sGQICz8Y

Pericles
05-10-2014, 02:01 PM

Already have

moostraks
05-10-2014, 04:24 PM
You and the NWO hope it ceases to be effective.

Your post serves the interest of the NWO. My post explains you MUST post in opposition to my effort and use whatever tactic might be accepted.

This is how posters like gunny freedom are used, enlisted in a social clique.

Anyone catching on yet?

Now is it clear WHY I asked sincere Americans to post their overt acceptance of the purpose of free speech?

moostraks, do accept that the purpose of free speech is to assure information vital to survival is shared and understood?

Is this question of mine, an example of me acting as a narcissist?

Your English is difficult to read at best. You seem to be conversing at people and every time someone acknowledges you, you attack them with accusations of being some agent or pawn. If you want free speech shared and understood you might need to learn how to approach people in a conversational tone without being so adversarial. You are the type of messenger who ruins the message.

Your narcissism is evident in the manner in which you lodge constant complaints of victimhood, all while berating anyone who approaches you and make some case about any arguments against your viewpoint are invalid as you seem to have figured it all out. You have been calling out some long standing members here with your victim speeches. People who have proved themselves over the years whilst you, with your recent spate of posts which are often incoherent train wrecks seem to offer little substance to the threads you choose to foist yourself upon.

Anti Federalist
05-10-2014, 09:33 PM
You and the NWO hope it ceases to be effective.

Your post serves the interest of the NWO. My post explains you MUST post in opposition to my effort and use whatever tactic might be accepted.

This is how posters like gunny freedom are used, enlisted in a social clique.

So now moostraks is working for the NWO?

And I've about had enough of you dragging Gunny into your fetid fantasies as well.

Gunny has put it all on the line, actually did the work, got elected, worked his ass off and represented freedom in the NC House, at great personal expense to himself.

Run me into the dirt all you want, I'm just an anonymous commenter that throws money around when he can, but Gunny has done it for real.

Neg rep for that from here on out.

Now is it clear WHY I asked sincere Americans to post their overt acceptance of the purpose of free speech?

And I agreed with you.

But I'm still "coginfil"?

Natural Citizen
05-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Gunny has put it all on the line, actually did the work, got elected, worked his ass off and represented freedom in the NC House, at great personal expense to himself.

This is true. I think everyone here knows that. Cripes, he looked like a hobo even in some of those snapshots out holding signs and whatnot.

Anti Federalist
05-10-2014, 09:50 PM
This is true. I think everyone here knows that. Cripes, he looked like a hobo even in some of those snapshots out holding signs and whatnot.

He's still paying for it.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-10-2014, 09:53 PM
"Coginfil." Hoo boy.

Anti Federalist
05-10-2014, 09:57 PM
You only agreed that free speech is to oppose tyranny. That is not broad enough.

The real issue is that these militia have risked a great deal and are still perhaps going to pay a price while NO long term opposition against tyranny has been created when it could have been; within lawfully valid strategy for peaceful revolution; all Americans can participate in.

Your agreement is late, its minimal and limited while appearing more condescending than anything.

There is still no plan the rest of America can relate to and participate in that is reasonable.

And I keep trying to tell you that most Americans don't care, and think everything is hunky dory.

They are fed, entertained, and get to boss their fellow Americans around.

So any "mass awareness" campaign is likely to fail.

So that leaves the minority to stand up and resist.

phill4paul
05-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Your agreement is late, its minimal and limited while appearing more condescending than anything.

Well, see AF. There is nothng to be done. You're an InSenCiRe AmEriCan.

You should have gotten in at the apex of the pyramid scheme. All's not lost though. Perhaps you will be given a sales position.

Kotin
05-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Christopher A. Brown has been banned pending admin review.

too much spamming... too much hassle

tod evans
05-11-2014, 01:48 PM

:D

coastie
05-11-2014, 02:05 PM

http://i57.tinypic.com/2h549x0.jpg

francisco
05-11-2014, 02:30 PM

Thank you.

Danke
05-11-2014, 03:08 PM

Insincere mod.

pcosmar
05-11-2014, 04:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-H-5OdXtB8

pcosmar
05-11-2014, 04:26 PM
And now that the thread derail has been resolved.. a good clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox-8pNBUuF8