PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's Economic Policy - RIDICULOUS

Peppy690
12-01-2007, 01:34 AM
http://www.hillaryclinton.com/blog/view/?id=16807

I was trying to research the dems stance on our economic problem.

After reading that, I believe my iq has been lowered 20points.

The thing that shocks me the most is the ridiculous comments at the end, where the supporters are praising her on the plan.

If you read through it, the only way she can accomplish any of it is to allocate funds (aka raise taxes). Some american people make me sick from their ignorance.

Sorry if i offended anyone... Vote RP!!!

amonasro
12-01-2007, 01:42 AM
a Crash Home Conservation Initiative for 3 Million Families

"To help ease the financial burden of families living in cold-weather states..."

What??? Her answer to fixing the economy is more gov't spending and programs? It's like reading Dr. Seuss.

Malakai0
12-01-2007, 05:50 AM
Look at all those comments. They really have no idea they are reading and speaking drivel. Assuming they are real comments.

Her policy on our economic problems (largely caused by excessive inflation) is more big government spending and subsidies.

Man if she gets elected we are in big trouble.

rodent
12-01-2007, 06:20 AM
http://www.hillaryclinton.com/blog/view/?id=16807

I was trying to research the dems stance on our economic problem.

After reading that, I believe my iq has been lowered 20points.

The thing that shocks me the most is the ridiculous comments at the end, where the supporters are praising her on the plan.

If you read through it, the only way she can accomplish any of it is to allocate funds (aka raise taxes). Some american people make me sick from their ignorance.

Sorry if i offended anyone... Vote RP!!!

Yet she wants illegals to come into this country. Where does she think these "good jobs" will come from if you have slave labor from Mexico as an alternative to hire?

This woman is a complete idiot. How are these characters taken seriously?

apc3161
12-01-2007, 12:19 PM
She has 4 vague plans

* Creates good jobs essential to broad-based prosperity;

* Restores fairness to our economy;

* Renews the basic bargain that if you work hard, you can get ahead; and

* Puts America's fiscal house in order again.

Which are so broad and general that anyone can say b.s. Thats as if I said my plan for economic growth was to "Ensure that Americans have the tools needed to make our economy grow." Its almost as bad as that statement.

Also, does anyone else find it ironic that she accuses the government of not being fiscally responsibly and yet her solution to all the problems is to spend more money?

-edit

apparently alot of you do after reading the comments.

Peppy690
12-01-2007, 12:53 PM
don't worry when RP gets the nomination, he will eat her alive

Minlawc
12-01-2007, 01:34 PM
don't worry when RP gets the nomination, he will eat her alive

I actually really hope that Hillary wins the Democrat nomination, if Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination of course. Ron would make her look like the fool that she is.

fortilite
12-01-2007, 01:49 PM
In the long run Obama would be stronger than Clinton, I really am pleased that she is the Dem's chosen one. I can't wait to see her get taken to task on the national debt and on her constant flip flopping over Iraq. Not to mention the massive corrupt money she raised. She's clearly the special interest candidate of choice, the money she raised from $2000+ donations has been insane.