PDA

View Full Version : McCain: Young people upset about NSA spying because we’ve forgotten 9/11

RonPaulFanInGA
05-05-2014, 01:49 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/05/john-mccain-young-people-upset-about-nsa-spying-because-weve-forgotten-911/

“It’s the world we’re living in, you don’t like it, but everything I say I expect to be recorded,” McCain remarked. “It’s just the way we live. It is something you’ve got to accept. I don’t particularly like it, but it is what it is.”

The Arizona Republicans said many Americans wrongly believed that their telephone conversations were being recorded by the government, but he admitted the NSA had committed some surveillance abuses.

“Young people particularly are not happy,” he continued. “We’ve forgotten a little about 9/11, and how if we’d intercepted the right communications we might have prevented 9/11. But, anyway, it is what it is.”

acptulsa
05-05-2014, 01:52 PM
What Americans haven't forgotten, McCain, even though you want us to, is that 'we' intercepted all the information 'we' could ever have needed to prevent 9/11 and it happened anyway.

This makes your argument tht we need to sacrifice our privacy to prevent such things laughable--as laughable as your gigolo ass.

Anti Federalist
05-05-2014, 01:52 PM
“It’s the world we’re living in, you don’t like it, but everything I say I expect to be recorded,” McCain remarked. “It’s just the way we live. It is something you’ve got to accept. I don’t particularly like it, but it is what it is.”

Shaddup.

HOLLYWOOD
05-05-2014, 02:00 PM
McCain the fuckin puppet

http://seeingredaz.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/george_soros_john_mccain.jpg

Kords21
05-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Sure Johnny, your NSA boys did a great job of stopping the Boston Marathon bombing, explain that one.

AngryCanadian
05-05-2014, 02:02 PM
So are the Republicans going to be blaming the Russians for 9/11 to now?

AngryCanadian
05-05-2014, 02:05 PM
This just proves that the whole war on terror was an excuse to invade two innocent countries.

FindLiberty
05-05-2014, 02:21 PM
What Americans haven't forgotten, McCain, even though you want us to, is that 'we' intercepted all the information 'we' could ever have needed to prevent 9/11 and it happened anyway. This makes your argument that we need to sacrifice our privacy to prevent such things laughable--as laughable as your gigolo ass.

100% TRUE - (I read those memos before, watched it happen, and remain horrified by all the cover-up BS and systemic damage that's still metastasizing.)

I find the word laughable almost offensive in this context. But, the likely outcome of any additional investigation and trial on charges of treason and crimes against humanity would still be a joke.

phill4paul
05-05-2014, 02:23 PM
What Americans haven't forgotten, McCain, even though you want us to, is that 'we' intercepted all the information 'we' could ever have needed to prevent 9/11 and it happened anyway.

This makes your argument tht we need to sacrifice our privacy to prevent such things laughable--as laughable as your gigolo ass.

+rep.

VIDEODROME
05-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Even in the follow up to the Boston Bombing, wasn't it a Private Citizen in the end who exposed the hiding place of the bomber in that boat?

After all the police, SWAT gear, surveillance, and shutting down the city, it was just a plain old Civilian Tip that came through. I guess even after this example, government doesn't see civilians as a real security resource, except maybe to rat out fellow civilians for violating bullshit laws on personal behavior that don't even affect security.

mac_hine
05-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Reminds me of this war criminal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkKk-8jjE5o

Henry Rogue
05-05-2014, 02:29 PM
McCain hates us for our freedom.

what little there is left.

LibertyEagle
05-05-2014, 02:29 PM
“It’s the world we’re living in, you don’t like it, but everything I say I expect to be recorded,” McCain remarked. “It’s just the way we live. It is something you’ve got to accept. I don’t particularly like it, but it is what it is.” - John McCain

Well, I DON'T accept it and I NEVER WILL, you dirty, traitorous piece of scum. And if you even just pretended to adhere to your oath to abide by the Constitution, you wouldn't either. :mad:

Anti Federalist
05-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Well, I DON'T accept it and I NEVER WILL, you dirty, traitorous piece of scum. And if you even just pretended to adhere to your oath to abide by the Constitution, you wouldn't either. :mad:

Isn't that great how that works?

He, and all his asshole buddies in and out of goverment create this nightmare, and then he says, "well, tough shit, Mundane, it's the world we live in and you'd better like it".

pcosmar
05-05-2014, 03:07 PM
I oppose the spying because I remember 9/11,, and Vietnam, Cointelpro, MkUltra, Tuskegee, ,,,etc.etc.etc.

HOLLYWOOD
05-05-2014, 03:28 PM

This makes your argument tht we need to sacrifice our privacy to prevent such things laughable--as laughable as your gigolo ass.This was confirmed by USAF General and former CIA director Michael V. Hayden. In the debate of the NSA spying and gathering of everyone's data, Barton Gellman of the Washington Post pushed Hayden into a corner, where Hayden validated they had all the information, all the calls to Saudi Arabia and Yemeni homes from California, they tracked all their movements around the country, they had all the money transferred logged and catalog, they shared this information with other agencies, See Eye Aye, Eff Bee Eye, En Ess Aye... This is exactly opposite to what Congress, the White House and the very agencies were telling the public.

Did Hayden lie during the debate for the advantage of data spying on everyone in America or were the past 10 years lies to the public by the Buffoon politicians?

We were all lied to, so they could steal and control every bit of this country and it's people under false and criminal pretexts.

DamianTV
05-05-2014, 04:21 PM
McCain hates us for our freedom.

what little there is left.

Absolute truth! Everyone else just hates us because of our phoney Govt.

JK/SEA
05-05-2014, 04:28 PM
who the fuck woke this fuck up?.....tell me...who got this idiot up?...

die.

cajuncocoa
05-05-2014, 05:01 PM
So are the Republicans going to be blaming the Russians for 9/11 to now?
yes.

jbauer
05-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Hey McCain you war hungry, blood thirsty, poor excuse of a human being. GO FUCK YOURSELF

otherone
05-05-2014, 05:27 PM
"Time for ANOTHER ONE!!!"

http://famegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1246883354_evil_john_mccain-420x340.gif

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://3cker.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1NgLjT0A6AKlyb0VXzKbd3GkKzzPHakY.jpeg

surf
05-05-2014, 06:15 PM
it's time for this crotchety senile old fuck to go preside over a retirement community's homeowner association in Surprise.

not that i'm looking forward to the hostile "annexation" of Peoria, but you get the picture

HOLLYWOOD
05-05-2014, 06:16 PM
John McCain the "MERCHANT of DEATH"

Lookout if this AIPAC scumbag shows up... death & destruction are soon to follow.

muh_roads
05-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Hey McCain. Fuck you.

I'm 10x more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist.

DamianTV
05-05-2014, 06:29 PM
... and just who exactly pissed off those people to begin with to the point where they 'attacked' us?

I'd be a part of the fuck you McCain crowd, however, the moron is so delusional that he'd probably interpret it as a compliment.

Snew
05-05-2014, 08:29 PM
I oppose the spying because I remember 9/11,, and Vietnam, Cointelpro, MkUltra, Tuskegee, ,,,etc.etc.etc.

Rep x 100.

fr33
05-05-2014, 10:24 PM
The only way I'd accept it is if I and every shithead like me could have 24/7 recording devices on people like McCain. The govt spies on us 24/7 but claims spying on them is a breach of national security.

mosquitobite
05-05-2014, 10:32 PM

Not to mention the Boston Marathon...

Christopher A. Brown
05-05-2014, 11:34 PM

Yea, MKultra, that one is still with us.

This is how today's program was developed.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Bman
05-06-2014, 12:20 AM
Luckily many in America have remembered John is a douche bag.

acptulsa
05-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Luckily many in America have remembered John is a douche bag.

Especially the crew (and the survivors of the less lucky crew members) of the U.S.S. Forrestal. You know. The one he caused to be nicknamed the U.S.S. Forest Fire.

PRB
05-06-2014, 12:39 AM
WOW, I gotta give this guy credit, he's pro-spying no matter who's in office! Consistency is worth an applause.

acptulsa
05-06-2014, 12:56 AM
Tyranny is a bipartisan effort.

mrsat_98
05-06-2014, 05:49 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pcosmar again.

Hey Mods, can you fix this ?

JK/SEA
05-06-2014, 06:58 AM
John McCain, the Republican nominee for President 2008......i don't know why, but that makes me laugh.

mrsat_98
05-06-2014, 07:04 AM
John McCain, the Republican nominee for President 2008......i don't know why, but that makes me laugh.

Almost as funny as Mitt Romney.