PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham must be replaced!

Brian4Liberty
05-05-2014, 12:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1g57OohNkI

parocks
05-05-2014, 01:34 PM
I'm planning on kicking in a little bit of money to whoever comes in 2nd, provided Graham doesn't get 50%

Brian4Liberty
05-05-2014, 01:58 PM
I'm planning on kicking in a little bit of money to whoever comes in 2nd, provided Graham doesn't get 50%

Absolutely! We may be having some run-off money-bombs real soon. Brannon and Bright!

angelatc
05-05-2014, 02:01 PM
It really frustrates me to see Graham hovering at that 50% mark. He's the most unpopular Republican I can think of. Why does he command such a huge lead?

VBRonPaulFan
05-05-2014, 03:10 PM
It really frustrates me to see Graham hovering at that 50% mark. He's the most unpopular Republican I can think of. Why does he command such a huge lead?

Because people hate congress and congressmen in the abstract, but love their reps because they shower their constituency with federal money and goods.

Mr.NoSmile
05-05-2014, 04:41 PM

Money and the number of people running against him. And the problem is that not one of Graham's challengers has it all. Each of them has something that the other lacks or sorely needs.

Brian4Liberty
05-06-2014, 02:54 PM

As long as it's not Det Bowers. It appears that the establishment is running a Democrat in the GOP Primary. Probably being financed by Graham backers. They are giving him big bucks, and would like to have Det (a Democrat) vs. Graham in the run-off. "Oh gee, how did a Democrat get into the GOP run-off? That only leaves us with one choice..." :rolleyes:

parocks
05-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Absolutely! We may be having some run-off money-bombs real soon. Brannon and Bright!

I would contribute to a money bomb if the money went to whoever the #2 was. Or to buy airtime.

parocks
05-06-2014, 04:55 PM
As long as it's not Det Bowers. It appears that the establishment is running a Democrat in the GOP Primary. Probably being financed by Graham backers. They are giving him big bucks, and would like to have Det (a Democrat) vs. Graham in the run-off. "Oh gee, how did a Democrat get into the GOP run-off? That only leaves us with one choice..." :rolleyes:

I don't care. Lindsey is unacceptable.

parocks
05-06-2014, 04:57 PM

Susan Collins, in Maine, is running unopposed. Maine is where Ron Paul won the convention, and had the delegates before the RNC took them away.

In some places, politicians don't want to go up against other politicians of the same party, don't want to piss them off.

surf
05-06-2014, 06:26 PM
http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/duj0bb/to-the-right-of-the-right

daily show features a bit on SC race w/Lee Bright mixed in. not bad.

dillo
05-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Grahm has given everyone but the people in his state a lot of reason to hate him. The south is pretty reliant on that federal money, and Lindsay is a Federal money whore, I don't see him not getting elected. I would like the GoP to start stripping people of their R by their name though.