PDA

View Full Version : Are people registering?

Paulitician
12-01-2007, 12:37 AM
I'm talking about whenever there are huge Ron Paul events... is there ever information or forms to register as a Republican? Rallies with thousands of people are great and all, but what difference does it make if people don't bother to register and vote? There are a lot of non-Republicans and first time voters there. This is very important because the primaries are coming faster than ever this time. Just seems to as the grassroots aren't focusing enough on getting votes, and instead would rather complain about the media and such.

paulgirl
12-01-2007, 12:41 AM
Yeah, I changed my registration and got my husband and a couple of friends to change from independent to Republican.

I think that when people hear that hes running in the Republican primary, the natural next questions are "when is my primary" and "what do I need to do to vote in the primary?" If you have half a brain and you know you are not registered Republican, I would think that you would look into it.

I NEVER thought that I would want to vote in a Republican primary before this year!

Paulitician
12-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Me neither. But if there isn't a table or something at everyone of these rallies where registration and such information is given, we are seriously failing as a grassroots effort.

Micahyah
12-01-2007, 01:00 AM
This is definitely important. This should go out to all meetup groups, and HQ, so that every grassroots event from now until the primaries start have a table set up to register GOP.