PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Must Watch This Asap!!!

aoahuj
12-01-2007, 12:29 AM
ron paul needs to get on becks show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNEgkAshNnI

just have ron paul fly directly to new york (thats where becks show is right?) ron paul says wazzup to beck day1, goes on his show day2, forget showing up to congress for those 2 days this is more important

sigh...

I HOPE HE GETS ON!!!!

Nate K
12-01-2007, 12:32 AM
i know this has been discussed before but it is important. what is the campaign doing with this?!?!

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.

brumans
12-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Seriously campaign.. seriously. Do this.
Do we have to call/e-mail headquarters to convince them to go on?

justinc.1089
12-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Ok I felt like after Beck calling us all terrorists he was wanting to set up Paul for an attack type interview like O'reilly, but I don't think he is now. He seems to be practically begging for Paul to come on his show now.

If Beck does want to attack Paul then he has finally fooled me lol.

I now think Paul should go on Beck's show, and before or after apologize for the confusion and explain it was just a mistake made, and ask Beck to apologize for calling us terrorists.

coboman
12-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Do we have to call/e-mail headquarters to convince them to go on?

Yes, we have to flood them with requests for accepting the invitation, or issuing an explanation of why they are not taking this valuable opportunity.

Nate K
12-01-2007, 12:44 AM
I just emailed them. Everyone do the same please until we get him on!

xexkxex
12-01-2007, 12:46 AM
I just emailed them. Everyone do the same please until we get him on!

Please do not flood the campaign with e-mails. I am sure that they are aware of this and are weighing it out properly.

I trust them....Ron Paul does....that is good enough for me.

noztnac
12-01-2007, 12:48 AM
They know about it.

I'm sure they are waiting for the best time to go on.

They certainly should demand certain stipulations.

I've seen the following two stipulations mentioned most:

1. Glenn Beck must first publicly apologize for calling Ron Paul supporters terrorists.
2. Ron Paul gets the final ten minutes to make a closing statement (uninterrupted).

literatim
12-01-2007, 12:48 AM
I just hope the campaign tells the good doctor. They seem to be inept at many things and I don't want them deciding--I want Ron Paul deciding.

Nate K
12-01-2007, 12:50 AM
They know about it.

1. Glenn Beck must first publicly apologize for calling Ron Paul supporters terrorists.
2. Ron Paul gets the final ten minutes to make a closing statement (uninterrupted).

we are risking how much air time? how many possible new converts and a turn of the tide over a silly grudge? get over it. he's the best chance we have.

Liberty Star
12-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Ron Paul is the one candidate with the strongest buzz and genuine grass roots following currently. He would be sought after, would be good for ratings also.

Roxi
12-01-2007, 12:57 AM
My personal opinion is that SOMEONE made a mistake, i dont know if it was the GB show, or the campaign, but Glen made a personal choice to act like a big baby over a misunderstanding..

I forgive easily, so MAYBE ron should do his show, but IF i were Ron Paul, BASED ON PRINCIPLE i would tell Glen to sit on it so i will support and respect whatever decision the good Dr. makes (because hes much smarter than I)

and i don't think glen would be fair, and i think he would spearhead Ron Paul... it wouldnt matter though, RP would DOMINATE the interview

BUT because GB does have a loyal following his endorsement would be a milestone but i don't think if RP went on and apologized or kissed his damn feet, he would ever endorse ron only make him look worse, so maybe he Shouldn't do it?

good lord im confused

Roxi
12-01-2007, 01:00 AM
They know about it.

OR instead of 10 minutes of closing statement, 10 minutes of callers, OR RP himself (or someone he trusts) Picks out the best grassroots youtube vids and plays them for the last 5 or 10 minutes...

IF these stipulations were signed in writing by Glen then i would recommend doing it, if GB refuses these things then tell him to sit on it

:D

coboman
12-01-2007, 01:32 AM
I just hope the campaign tells the good doctor. They seem to be inept at many things and I don't want them deciding...

QFT:(

rhino
12-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Ron handles himself very well in interviews and/or attacks... even if this is a setup, I bet the good docotor could easily handle the pressure and still deliver his message clearly and get more supports from Glen's show.

NewEnd
12-01-2007, 02:30 AM
Yes, we have to flood them with requests for accepting the invitation, or issuing an explanation of why they are not taking this valuable opportunity.

Stop harrassing the campaign HQ.

I am of the opinion, anybody advocating a barrage of phone calls and emails to the campagin to demand their little pet idea should be banned. This is not the forum to advocate the undermining of our campagin HQ.

Dont even start to think your little idea is worth so much as to bog our HQ, it isn't... and don't think your idea is the only one that has tried t bog down HQ to make them give in, there have already been dozens of calls for barrages of emails and calls in some protest or another. this is not the place to advocate crippling our own HQ.

And since I promised NYcentral I would call anyone who promotes attacking our HQ:

You are a douche for promoting harassment of our HQ.