PDA

View Full Version : Grown Adult Republicans arent Ready For Debating In World Affairs After This Response.

AngryCanadian
05-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Grown Adult Republicans arent Ready For Debating In World Affairs After This Response. Thus it shows they arent ready for 2016 if more military supremacy they care about.

On The Social Media.

SLASH THE #MILITARY YOU STUPID SUMB***. #tcot pic.twitter.com/BIXqfE0jZp

So according to an Republican and some other Republicans on the Social media if you cut the military spending. Another 9/11 will happen. :rolleyes:

Here's Ur Fucking response! Slash the #Military like Clinton, You get this you Fucking Idiot!

Then the user shows an pic of the world trade center being hit. Its clear to me that the Republicans and whole party arent ready for 2016 if military supremacy is the only issue they care so much about.

And here i thought some Americans want out of afghanistan apparently not. The only reason Republicans and Republican voters are calling Obama weak is because his not wanting to risk out a full scale war with Russia and Others including Iran.

Origanalist
05-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Grown Adult Republicans arent Ready For Debating In World Affairs After This Response. Thus it shows they arent ready for 2016 if more military supremacy they care about.

On The Social Media.

So according to an Republican and some other Republicans on the Social media if you cut the military spending. Another 9/11 will happen. :rolleyes:

Then the user shows an pic of the world trade center being hit. Its clear to me that the Republicans and whole party arent ready for 2016 if military supremacy is the only issue they care so much about.

And here i thought some Americans want out of afghanistan apparently not. The only reason Republicans and Republican voters are calling Obama weak is because his not wanting to risk out a full scale war with Russia and Others including Iran.

You should know by now that some loudmouths on the net doesn't represent the population as a whole. The polls clearly show a majority of Americans are finally war weary. The die hard neocons will never change.

And republicans aren't represented by the die hard neocons anymore.

CPUd
05-03-2014, 07:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qcml8dV.jpg

AngryCanadian
05-03-2014, 07:50 PM
The polls clearly show a majority of Americans are finally war weary.
I do hope that your right Origanalist unless that these polls are showing that they are war weary because of Obama i just hope your right.

The die hard neocons will never change

I couldn't agree and what else i showed this Neocon? an picture of Reagen meeting his freedom fighters would be terrorists at the white house, boy he sure was pissed after he saw that image lol.

I love trolling NeoCons with facts.

klamath
05-03-2014, 07:57 PM
If mr Serbia knew any better he would know it was a democrat that launched the war against his beloved Serbia. It was a democrat that ordered NATO troops into bosnia and Kosovo. It was a democrat that pushed the US full on into Vietnam, it was a democrat the launched the US into Korea. It was a democrat that launched the US into WWII, It was a democrat that launched the Us into WWI. Hmmmm.

AngryCanadian
05-03-2014, 08:02 PM
If mr Serbia knew any better he would know it was a democrat that launched the war against his beloved Serbia. It was a democrat that ordered NATO troops into bosnia and Kosovo. It was a democrat that pushed the US full on into Vietnam, it was a democrat the launched the US into Korea. It was a democrat that launched the US into WWII, It was a democrat that launched the Us into WWI. Hmmmm.

That might true but Republicans that i have encountered and seen are rather very pro militarism and claim to be Pro Life they will be thrown back if you ask them if you are a Pro Life why do you want wars to be fought in other countries and send our children there?

Usual U will have no response from them.

Ironical it seems they have deleted those messages that they posted lol that shows something at least.

klamath
05-03-2014, 08:11 PM
That might true but Republicans that i have encountered and seen are rather very pro militarism and claim to be Pro Life they will be thrown back if you ask them if you are a Pro Life why do you want wars to be fought in other countries and send our children there?

Ironical it seems they have deleted those messages that they posted lol that shows something at least. Will you better start looking at actions instead of words. The most likely democrat in 16 will be Hillary Clinton. Yes the very same Hillary that berated her husband into involving US troops and air power in Bosnia and Kosovo. Democrats talk a great line but act 180 from that line. Hillary is literally worse than all the top Neocons. There has not been one war in 20 years she DIDN'T support.

Origanalist
05-03-2014, 08:13 PM
I do hope that your right Origanalist unless that these polls are showing that they are war weary because of Obama i just hope your right.

I couldn't agree and what else i showed this Neocon? an picture of Reagen meeting his freedom fighters would be terrorists at the white house, boy he sure was pissed after he saw that image lol.

I love trolling NeoCons with facts.

I'm not wrong, but that doesn't mean the masses are immune to the drumbeats. At this moment in time they are tired of it, but let the government media beat the propaganda drums and that will change.

RJB
05-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Then the user shows an pic of the world trade center being hit. Its clear to me that the Republicans and whole party arent ready for 2016 if military supremacy is the only issue they care so much about. We were shelling out 100s of billions of dollars in offense er defense at the time, and all it took was a $5 box cutter to bring down those buildings.

I learned: be nice to people, and they won't blow up your buildings.

They learned: Spend twice as much, invade countries that had nothing to do with it, and anal probe old ladies and babies before they get on a plane.

FloralScent
05-03-2014, 08:38 PM
You should know by now that some loudmouths on the net doesn't represent the population as a whole.

They don't even necessarily represent real people. TPTB are going to create the illusion of mass support for their pet programs whether it exists or not.

angelatc
05-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Grown Adult Republicans arent Ready For Debating In World Affairs After This Response. Thus it shows they arent ready for 2016 if more military supremacy they care about. On The Social Media.

So an angry Canada-dian found an idiot on Twitter, and concluded that the entire GOP is never going to win an election, eh?

Two words: Rob Ford.

oyarde
05-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Next big lot of Jonathon apples I buy out of Michigan in the fall , I am going to make hard cider from and call it , angry canadian ,

heavenlyboy34
05-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Did not many Republicans vote for and support those wars? I'm too young to remember any of those well, but I seem to remember war being popular with Republicans in the 80s and 90s.

Origanalist
05-03-2014, 11:19 PM
Did not many Republicans vote for and support those wars? I'm too young to remember any of those well, but I seem to remember war being popular with Republicans in the 80s and 90s.

That is very true, but this is 2014. Times and opinions do change.

AngryCanadian
05-03-2014, 11:28 PM
So an angry Canada-dian found an idiot on Twitter, and concluded that the entire GOP is never going to win an election, eh?

Two words: Rob Ford.

lol if the GOP win we are going to have a war in Iran and also Rob Ford is an Con. As for the GOP is never going to win an election they arent if they are going with the same direction and agenda.

Petar
05-03-2014, 11:37 PM
Tito was a communist idiot.

Origanalist
05-03-2014, 11:40 PM
lol if the GOP win we are going to have a war in Iran and also Rob Ford is an Con. As for the GOP is never going to win an election they arent if they are going with the same direction and agenda.

That depends entirely on who wins representing the gop.

AngryCanadian
05-04-2014, 01:46 AM
Tito was a communist idiot.

Oh its you again. Yugoslavia was better compared to what the Balkans, are experiencing and are having currently and also if your such an pro capitalist why not just rename the whole earth as planet capitalism?

klamath
05-04-2014, 06:35 AM
Did not many Republicans vote for and support those wars? I'm too young to remember any of those well, but I seem to remember war being popular with Republicans in the 80s and 90s.Yep a lot of republicans did, the neoconservatives. like pretty much every other country the US supports covert operations almost continuously no matter who is in power however full on comittment to world changing wars has been dominated by democratic

mrsat_98
05-04-2014, 06:46 AM

What is a Grown Adult Republicans ? Is that something like an intelligent liberal ?

angelatc
05-04-2014, 03:23 PM
lol if the GOP win we are going to have a war in Iran and also Rob Ford is an Con..

Bullshit. Hillary Clinton is far more likely to take us to war than anybody else that's being talked about for the GOP nomination.

As for the GOP is never going to win an election they arent if they are going with the same direction and agenda

I don't know what world Canada is in, because unless things change dramatically the GOP is preparing to take even more seats in the House and Senate in a few months. It is pretty clear that they are indeed going to win lots and lots of elections. Sorry to disappoint you.

Zippyjuan
05-04-2014, 04:15 PM

On The Social Media.

All political persuasions have their idiots who do not speak for other members of their party or political bent.

Hyperion
05-04-2014, 04:25 PM

I'm quite sure the most vocal opposition came from the GOP in the Serbia conflict. Obviously there was no partisan consensus and you could find people from all stripes on both sides.

osan
05-04-2014, 04:59 PM

On the average, I suspect he is. Many of us have borne witness to this phenomenon multiple times and history shows that it is nothing new - certainly not since the advent of full mechanized butchery in warfare that came into practice early in the twentieth century.

One can read the accounts of it from both the civilian and soldier's points of view. A riveting example of this can be found in "Warbirds" by John McGavock Grider, published posthumously by Elliot White Springs. The book is nothing much more than Grider's diary as an airman during WW I. It is striking to note how his tone shifted from the eager young man seeking "action", to the jaded and disillusioned veteran who came to know the truer nature of war as he watched all his friends die in battle. His last entry is heartbreaking, honest to God. He was killed, IIRC, three days later.

I witnessed this during the Viet Nam war as the elder brothers of some of my friends left, some equally eager to "serve" (whom, or what, exactly?), returned home utterly broken and sporting the proverbial "thousand yard stare".

And we see it now in the three wars with which we have been wasting our time, energy, youth, and prosperity in the middle east.

I will never forget when, in 2002 or 2003, the first young soldier from Vancouver (WA) came home in a bag. I will never forget the pitiful image cut by his grief-stricken parent as they made a statement that was aired on the evening news. They spewed every disgusting feel-good platitude you might name in so very transparent an effort to convince themselves that their son died for a worthy cause. I felt such deep pity for that sad, sad pair who, I am sure, knew in the pit of their souls that everything they said was pure nonsense. But what else were they to do? Had they faced the truth, I doubt they would have been able to go on another day. It was terrible to watch and I was even then so utterly disgusted with modern politics and this war we have been wastefully and criminally prosecuting.

After a while, most people become weary of the body bags and the men who return home horribly maimed by our ever-so-efficient instruments of war. Give it enough time and even the hawks start wondering what in hell it is we are really doing. This is triply so when one of their own rides a bag back to the states.

As for so-called "neocons", many of those appear to be nearly as dangerously psychotic as the progressive liberals. Those in positions to wield decision making power in such matters remain steadfast to the bitter end because their sons never ride bags home or return in wheel chairs with no eyes or limbs. Why should they give the least damn about what happens to yours? In fact, I suspect they disregard the likes of you with a cold vacuity that words could never quite capture and therefore news of mundanes riding bags in the thousands makes no difference to them whatsoever. It is their indifference that makes them so profoundly dangerous. If they hated you, they would act at least in part from a place of anger and that sets them up well for making stupid mistakes. But they don't. They do not care one way or another whether you return home alive and in once piece, so long as you do as you are told in-theater. And if you return in a bag or hobbled, well... you are completely fungible and will indeed be replaced without the first thought for your circumstance.

osan
05-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Hillary is literally worse than all the top Neocons.

What impresses me so deeply about her is how she manages to hide the tail and horns so effectively. Seriously, I cannot tell at all where they might be or whether she might have had them surgically removed.

Petar
05-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Oh its you again. Yugoslavia was better compared to what the Balkans, are experiencing and are having currently and also if your such an pro capitalist why not just rename the whole earth as planet capitalism?

If you love Tito so much than why don't you marry him?

RonPaulFanInGA
05-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Is this really a thread about a random person on Twitter saying something stupid?

'Dog Bites Man' would be less banal.

acptulsa
05-05-2014, 01:39 PM
lol if the GOP win we are going to have a war in Iran...

The only way the GOP wins the White House is if it nominates Rand Paul. And I figure Hillary Clinton or whomever the Democrats nominate is about forty-two times more likely to invade Iran than he is.

Is this really a thread about a random person on Twitter saying something stupid?

'Dog Bites Man' would be less banal.

RANDOM PERSON ON RPF SAYS STUPID STUFF ABOUT RANDOM PERSON ON TWITTER SAYING STUPID STUFF

Not even The Onion would bother with it.

FindLiberty
05-05-2014, 01:54 PM
IMO, it's all a complete waste of time and energy,
unless you just like "doing it" for your entertainment.

The psychopathic insiders and MIC run the whole show.
(A to Z, from discussion to voting. Results won't vary.)

Enjoy yourself, try to help others. Keep it local.

AngryCanadian
05-05-2014, 02:08 PM
If you love Tito so much than why don't you marry him?

Thats a good punch line i actually might use it.

Petar
05-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Thats a good punch line i actually might use it.

That's because you know and appreciate sheer brilliance.