PDA

View Full Version : Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch to be on Fox News tonight.

Carson
05-03-2014, 12:26 PM
I just got an email from Judicial Watch. He is part of an outfit that stands up for Constitutional Rights and tries to keep the government honest.

Dear Friend,

Don't miss Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton on Justice with Judge Jeanine at 9pm ET on the Fox News Channel tonight. Tom will be discussing newly uncovered Benghazi documents that suggest the White House was intentionally presenting misleading talking points.

Judicial Watch announced this week that on April 18, 2014, it obtained 41 new Benghazi-related State Department documents. They include a newly declassified email showing then-White House Deputy Strategic Communications Adviser Ben Rhodes and other Obama administration public relations officials attempting to orchestrate a campaign to "reinforce" President Obama and to portray the Benghazi consulate terrorist attack as being "rooted in an Internet video, and not a failure of policy." Other documents show that State Department officials initially described the incident as an "attack" and a possible kidnap attempt.

Best,

The Judicial Watch Team

http://www.judicialwatch.org/?utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Tom+on+Fox+News+5-3-14+Campaign

francisco
05-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Setting the DVR to record, don't want to miss this

enhanced_deficit
05-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Interesting development, swc droneking team would try to stonewall as usual.

Carson
05-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Man! I missed most of it.

My only hope is I catch them playing the episode over.

I did catch a part that he said something questioning WHY is he the only ONE questioning. Neither the government or the media seem to be functioning.

P.S. It's not surprising I suppose. It seems everyone is caught up in the corruption of the counterfeit.