https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0s0OUrxD8c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0s0OUrxD8c

tod evans
05-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Contempt of kop....

:mad:

donnay
05-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Good Lord...seems a lot of police brutality, of late, is coming out of New Mexico.

limequat
05-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Eye for an eye, teste for a teste.

phill4paul
05-03-2014, 10:18 AM
Good Lord...seems a lot of police brutality, of late, is coming out of New Mexico.

Tell me about it....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?451137-N-M-State-trooper-behind-bars-after-assaulting-repo-driver&p=5515269#post5515269

thoughtomator
05-03-2014, 10:25 AM
on the other hand it was a law student so the odds are reasonably good it will have been deserved at some point

Brian4Liberty
05-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Ouch! Glass testicle?

tod evans
05-03-2014, 10:35 AM
On the up-side there's less of a chance of this particular lawyer breeding successfully...

surf
05-03-2014, 11:15 AM
just reading the headline made me cringe: perhaps male drivers in NM should be wearing cups.

correct me if i'm wrong here (haven't been in a fight in years), but isn't going after someone's nuts about the lowest and most despicable form of combat in the world? I grew up thinking it was and still do, so arguably it must be SOP for these guys.

GunnyFreedom
05-03-2014, 11:58 AM
just reading the headline made me cringe: perhaps male drivers in NM should be wearing cups.

correct me if i'm wrong here (haven't been in a fight in years), but isn't going after someone's nuts about the lowest and most despicable form of combat in the world? I grew up thinking it was and still do, so arguably it must be SOP for these guys.

Obviously I think what happened here is dead wrong; but I don't buy this idea of a 'fair' fight at all. I do not fight unless I am absolutely forced into it against my will, at which point there simply are no rules but 'win.' After years and years of watching how things go down, I have become convinced that the idea of a 'fair fight' with certain things being 'out of bounds' would usually appear to be a big guy going against a smaller, better fighter, and desperate to maintain an artificial advantage.

pcosmar
05-03-2014, 12:39 PM

Only if you are the attacker.
In self defense there is no such thing as dirty fighting..(if it hurts,do it)

pcosmar
05-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Obviously I think what happened here is dead wrong; but I don't buy this idea of a 'fair' fight at all. I do not fight unless I am absolutely forced into it against my will, at which point there simply are no rules but 'win.' After years and years of watching how things go down, I have become convinced that the idea of a 'fair fight' with certain things being 'out of bounds' would usually appear to be a big guy going against a smaller, better fighter, and desperate to maintain an artificial advantage.

Exactly so.

As a small man,, I do not go looking for fights,,especially with larger and stronger opponents.

Push me into that position and I am a wild animal. There are no rules. Except perhaps, to do as much damage as possible in the shortest amount of time.

GunnyFreedom
05-03-2014, 12:58 PM
Exactly so.

As a small man,, I do not go looking for fights,,especially with larger and stronger opponents.

Push me into that position and I am a wild animal. There are no rules. Except perhaps, to do as much damage as possible in the shortest amount of time.

Aye, I'm so thoroughly "anti-aggression" that by the time I am forced into a fight, killing the bastard is totally on the table. Which means that the amount of thought and effort I will be giving to avoiding politically incorrect targets is somewhere between nil and zero.

Only if you are the attacker.
In self defense there is no such thing as dirty fighting..(if it hurts,do it)

I'll agree with this. The initiation of aggression is already wrong, so initiating aggression 'dirty,' can be done in an even dirtier fashion. This never really occurred to me -- in all my 40 years I have never once been the aggressor. I have, however, left more than bully in a bloody bruised pie on the ground wishing he never started a fight with that brainy little fkn nerd. :p

mrsat_98
05-03-2014, 12:59 PM
On the up-side there's less of a chance of this particular lawyer breeding successfully...

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/eh5343fab7.jpg

surf
05-03-2014, 03:40 PM
ok, let me step back and try and differentiate between self-defense and "other" fighting:

officer is aggressor and kicks guy in nuts - despicable, "out of bounds" and cowardly. 2 dudes square off in a bar over a spilled beer or a chick or whatever - privates are out. I don't think this is a gray area. hasn't been since I was a kid. it's a rule that referees give to boxers before every match.

and, to differentiate as I said I would, self defense is not one of the types of fighting above....

PaulConventionWV
05-03-2014, 05:30 PM

Hitting women is just as reprehensible, but that doesn't stop cops from doing that, too.

heavenlyboy34
05-03-2014, 06:15 PM
ok, let me step back and try and differentiate between self-defense and "other" fighting:

officer is aggressor and kicks guy in nuts - despicable, "out of bounds" and cowardly. 2 dudes square off in a bar over a spilled beer or a chick or whatever - privates are out. I don't think this is a gray area. hasn't been since I was a kid. it's a rule that referees give to boxers before every match.

and, to differentiate as I said I would, self defense is not one of the types of fighting above....
Yup, that^^ Groin shots and eye gouging are hallmarks of bad fighters.

jkob
05-03-2014, 06:20 PM
do this to a cop and you probably get charged with attempted murder

aGameOfThrones
05-03-2014, 06:23 PM

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1395/20/1395202362100.png

phill4paul
05-03-2014, 09:17 PM

Lol. You need to get outside your dojo sometime. There is no "good" fighter nor a "bad" fighter. There is a loser and a winner. If being a "bad" fighter means winning then count me in.

Edward777
05-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Laws today. They are written by psychopaths who use sociopaths to enforce them on the public.