PDA

View Full Version : why was my thread closed LOL?

aoahuj
12-01-2007, 12:14 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=45046

im open to debate

tell me, is there one part of that post that is false?

please tell me

I am a person who loves to research and find the truth

if you think part of what I said is not true, tell me what it is. PM me what parts you think are false

dircha
12-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Welcome to the forums.

I don't have any problem with what you posted, but we have a separate forum called Hot Topics under the General Politics forum where posts of a highly controversial nature usually are moved to. But because you are a new poster, your thread was probably closed instead.

I think if you copy what you have and repost it there, you will be alright.

Don't take offense. We have a very diverse audience here.

foofighter20x
12-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Iowa is a caucus, not a primary. I don't see how anyone is going to steal a caucus from in front of nearly 90,000 people who sit there and watch the voting in their own town.

Paulitician
12-01-2007, 12:19 AM
I think it's because you [Admin - remove personal attack ]

Paulitician
12-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Iowa is a caucus, not a primary. I don't see how you are going to steal a caucus from in front of nearly 90,000 people who sit there and watch the voting in their own town.
Really that's it? How many Ron Paul supporters are going to be there?

dircha
12-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Also, if you do post it, try to make it more focused and split it up some.

It was very long with all of the spaces and might have been perceived as spam from a new user.

American
12-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Well when the last comment was "buy guns, really" "Be prepared to defend etc.." I can only assume it wasnt heading in a healthy direction.

Lord Xar
12-01-2007, 12:24 AM
i hope the straw poll isn't indicative of support there.

what is more important - iowa or new hampshire?

Paulitician
12-01-2007, 12:27 AM
i hope the straw poll isn't indicative of support there.

what is more important - iowa or new hampshire?
Iowa. New Hampshire doesn't matter if you can't get at least 3rd place in the caucus.

me3
12-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Really that's it? How many Ron Paul supporters are going to be there?
I heard that all 3 of the internet spammers will be there. rofl.

Indy Vidual
12-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Iowa. New Hampshire doesn't matter if you can't get at least 3rd place in the caucus.

New Hampshire matters a lot if you take first place.

jgmaynard
12-01-2007, 12:36 AM
You go with your strengths - NH is Ron's best chance at an early win. We need to be continuing to pull HARD here.

JM

Ron Paul Fan
12-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Both states are very important. To use the Iowa straw poll results to indicate the support we have now is just silly. That was in August. A lot of good has happened since then. We still have a lot of work to do in just over a month, but I think we can do it and make a strong finish there. Iowa is important. New Hampshire is important. All of the states are important!

Roxi
12-01-2007, 12:45 AM
I agree, both states are equally important, i also think RP will place 1st or 2nd in NH and I don't know how he will do in iowa, (although im confused on the whole caucus thing, and right now NH is my own personal priority so im biased)

Paulitician
12-01-2007, 12:52 AM
Iowa is the most important state ever! The campaigns hangs in the balance over Iowa. If we don't come at least third, we are mostly like done. Ask Pat Buchanan and John McCain if NH was that important in the end. It meant squat! If it turns out to be:

1. Ron Paul
2. Mitt Romney
3. Mike Huckabee

That woud be completely awesome. Conversely, if it turns out to be:

1. Mike Huckabee
2. Mitt Romney
3. Ron Paul

That is horrible [but we could live with it]. If it turns out to be:

1. Mitt Romney
2. Mike Huckabee
3. Ron Paul

That is just fine. If it turns out to be [the most likely outcome]:

1. Mitt Romney or Mike Huckabee
2. Mitt Romney or Mike Huckabee
3. Rudy Giuliani or Fred Thompson

and we come in 4th or 5th, we are absolutely done. The campaign will turn out to be a joke. All the Ron Paul naysayers and detractors will vindicated, and not the other way around.

Paulitician
12-01-2007, 01:14 AM
How many people meetup members does Iowa have? If every member conviced 5 people to go the caucus we could have a great turn-out.

devil21
12-01-2007, 01:46 AM
I just think the title is troll-ish. Never admit defeat.