PDA

View Full Version : Future of the Internet: Biometric ID Permit and Liability Insurance?

AuH20
05-02-2014, 11:44 AM
I hope this is all hyperbole, but it doesn't sound like it.

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/02/details-revealed-of-the-uns-plans-to-seize-the-internet/

An innovative activist and researcher, who refers to himself as only “4409″ recently ventured into the Phoenix Convention Center to investigate the Identity Ecosystem Steering Group which is trying to create a blueprint to control access the Internet. Subsequently, “4409″ discovered that big money is behind a coming government program designed to make it mandatory that for you and I to use the internet, we must submit to using a biometric online identification tool.

4409 further discovered that one of the convention rooms was reserved for online liability insurance program. Companies which were lining up to see how they could make money by offering liability insurance to people with biometric online Identifications. This begs the question as to whether this biometric online ID poses a potential physical danger to the user? Why else would one need this type of insurance?

4409 also discovered that there were rooms that said “policy,” “finance,” “privacy” and “implementation.” 4409 did not detail the scope of the entities which are behind this online biometric ID program. However, he did reveal the fact that this massive meeting between these multiple entities was not merely a brainstorming session. These entities are conspiring to control the Internet and ultimately to control you.

4409 does not lack in courage in resourcefulness. However, his investigation was cut short as he was harassed by security. Therefore, he was only able to shoot a little footage. However, the footage he did shoot, was revealing. I would advise the reader to take the time to view the following short video. There is some very disturbing information contained in the video but the production is humorous and entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v18lW0laMJc