PDA

View Full Version : What's really going on at the Bundy Ranch.

pcosmar
05-02-2014, 10:17 AM
What's really going on at the Bundy Ranch.

Town Hall Meeting (Video)

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/25409893/bunkerville-residents-sound-off-about-blm-police-media#.U2ND--3FXTk.facebook

"The day the militia [came] was the day I felt safe again in Nevada," one meeting attendee said.

"I want to tell every one of them militia, thank you. Because not one of our government officials, not one of our sheriffs or Metro would have saved us that day. They didn't save us that day," an attendee said.

A re post by request. ;)

pcosmar
05-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Also,,
http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/

Thursday, May 1, 2014
It's CRIMINAL COMPLAINT TIME
We believe that the BLM acted illegally.
We have decided to file reports at the Sheriff's Office.
Together we can take real action!!

If you were with us at any of the events the week of April 5-12,
when the BLM was threatening us all, we encourage you to join us and
file a Criminal Report with the Clark County Sheriffs office.

Join us Tomorrow morning at 10am as we file our Criminal Reports at
the Clark County Sheriffs office in Las Vegas NV. You do not need to
be a resident of Clark County or the state of Nevada to file a Criminal Report.

The Clark County Sheriffs office is open daily 8am-4pm and you can
file your Criminal Report anytime.

But, if you want to join us, we will be there tomorrow morning May 2nd at 10am.

If you witnessed or were subjected to any of the following crimes,
please come and file a report with us:

Men blocking access to public land
Men blocking public roads
Men harassing people for taking photos
Men impersonating Police officers
Men claiming to be a police officer and refusing to show valid identification
Men threatening to use Tasers
Men threatening to fire upon unarmed civilians
Men using attack dogs
Men pointing weapons
Assault

We believe that the BLM men who pointed guns at over 1,000 people
on April 12th near the I-15 freeway south of Mesquite committed a
criminal act and that the Clark County Sheriffs office should be required
to investigate.

The only way to get the Clark County Sheriffs office to investigate is to
file and personal, individual "Criminal Report" with the Sheriffs office.

Simply calling them will not do it. We need as many of you as possible
to go down to the Sheriffs office and file a formal "Criminal Report".

It is time we took some real action and the first step is to request the
Sheriffs office take a stand one way or the other on how the BLM
behaved throughout this period.

400 So Martin Luther King Blvd
Building C
Las Vegas NV
Map Click Here: Sheriffs Office Map

Time: 10am Friday May 2nd

If you cannot join us in the morning please visit the Sheriffs office
any day between 8am-4pm and file a report about what happened to you.

Some may say this won't do any good. That is not true. We must use
the legal system to put a stop to this sort of activity.

This is your chance to make a difference!

We need as many of you as possible to file a formal "Criminal Report"
in order for the full gravity of what happened to be properly documented
and dealt with in an official capacity.

Please don't let this opportunity to make the Sheriff do his job slip away.

Love,
-Carol

PS - Please pass this along to anyone who you may know that was with us when the BLM men were threatening us all.

PPS - If you are not getting emails you can join us just click here. Http://bit.do/bundyranch

tod evans
05-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Front page?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pcosmar again.:o

KCIndy
05-02-2014, 11:01 AM

covered it for ya! :)

pcosmar
05-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Front page?

covered it for ya! :)

Ya all don't need to do that.

I don't post for Rep,, one way or the other,, and I am over Repped as it is. ;)

tod evans
05-02-2014, 11:47 AM
It's a good video Pete, deal with it!;)

phill4paul
05-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Lol, I just kinda hand it out automatically if something is informative, agreed with or funny as hell. So take your rep and shaddup you curmudgeon.

KCIndy
05-02-2014, 12:12 PM
...So take your rep and shaddup you curmudgeon.

Heh heh heh!!! That's the best use of the word "curmudgeon" I've seen in a long time! +Rep!!! ;) ;)

phill4paul
05-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Heh heh heh!!! That's the best use of the word "curmudgeon" I've seen in a long time! +Rep!!! ;) ;)

I use it only with the utmost respect being of like mind. ;):D

Thor
05-02-2014, 12:16 PM
And then the spin by the media on how "nobody supports him":

Nevada Rancher's Neighbors Weary of Attention (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/nevada-ranchers-neighbors-weary-attention-23548432?singlePage=true)
BUNKERVILLE, Nev. May 1, 2014 (AP)
By KEN RITTER Associated Press
Associated Press

American flags flap in the wind on the two-lane state highway to Cliven Bundy's ranch. Along the roadside, self-described militia members in camouflage who came to defend him from the federal government lounge and smoke, loaded pistols on their hips.

Ten miles from these desert encampments, the telephone is ringing more than usual at the police department in Mesquite, 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas.

Travelers from around the country are calling, wondering if it's safe to pass on Interstate 15, where Bundy and his supporters, some armed with military-style weapons, faced down federal officials in an April 12 standoff over his cattle grazing on federal land.

Police Chief Troy Tanner tells callers it's safe. But local authorities and Bundy's neighbors are growing weary of the attention and the unresolved dispute. Since the standoff, Bundy went from being proclaimed a patriot by some for his resistance to a racist for comments he made about blacks being better off under slavery.

"Most of our neighbors have about the same opinions we have. They don't like it," said John Booth, a resident of nearby Bunkerville who drove this week with his wife, Peggie, past the State Route 170 encampments. "But they're not really going to say anything about it."

As triple-digit temperatures of a Mojave Desert summer approach, militia members vow to stay and protect Bundy and his family from government police, though it's unclear what the immediate threat is.

The U.S. Bureau of Land Management has halted plans — at least for now — to round up Bundy's cattle under a court order to remove them from public land and habitat of the desert tortoise. The BLM says Bundy owes $1.1 million in unpaid grazing fees and penalties.

"We haven't been told by the Bundys that they're ready for us to go," said Jerry DeLemus, a former U.S. Marine from New Hampshire.

DeLemus heads a self-styled militia protection force of perhaps 30 people who sleep in tents, clean their military-style AR-15 and AK-47 weapons, and form work crews to help build watering bins for cattle on and around the Bundy ranch.

Bundy, who turned 68 on Tuesday, rode his call for a "range war" to conservative media stardom. He's been portrayed as a states' rights advocate battling an overreaching government, and a white-hat, last-of-the-cowboys figure.

Just as quickly, he lost many Republican defenders when he made the comments about blacks last week. Democrats labeled Bundy a racist.

Democratic U.S. Rep. Steven Horsford, who lives in Las Vegas and represents a vast area including Bunkerville and Mesquite, met with residents last week and called Monday for federal authorities and the local sheriff to investigate the gun-toting force.

Openly carrying a pistol or rifle is legal in Nevada. Permit holders can carry concealed weapons.

Horsford, however, cited concerns about "an armed presence in or around community areas including local churches, school, and other community locations."

Bunkerville, with about 1,200 residents, has a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints temple, a Catholic church, a community center, an elementary school, a park and a firehouse on the banks of the Virgin River. There's no general store or restaurant.

Bundy acknowledged creating a stir when he and his family showed up at the Mormon church with armed bodyguards for Easter Sunday services.

"The militia have been going with me everywhere," Bundy said Tuesday. "When I got to church, I said, 'Leave your weapons in the car.' They did. I guess there could have been weapons in the parking lot, but there were no weapons in the church house."

Bundy denies that militia members set up checkpoints on public property. He said armed guards do stop and screen visitors at the gate to his ranch.

A group of militia members who stopped a neighboring rancher trucking cattle last Saturday to Arizona, about 12 miles to the east, were helping his son, Ryan Bundy, the family patriarch said. They wanted to ensure that Bundy cattle weren't being rustled.

A guard also is stationed on a dirt road leading to a gravel quarry on private land where DeLemus and his group have been camping for almost three weeks.

At a campsite with a sign dubbing it "Bunker Hill," Jason Scott Patrick, 42, from Bonaire, Georgia, described wielding a weapon during the standoff in a dry wash beneath the I-15 overpass.

Lisa Marie Johnson, 49, a Republican party activist and Rand Paul supporter from Pahrump, Nevada, said she believed their presence provided a deterrent to what she described an overreaching federal government.

Across the highway river bridge, Tom Mayhew, 72, also from Pahrump, has been living in a cluttered 32-foot motor home with a generator, a big computer screen and a gun in his belt.

"I'm too old to do battle, but I'm a body," he said as he punched up a website showing an aerial view of the encampment area.

Let's make sure to let everyone know she supports Rand.....

KCIndy
05-02-2014, 12:19 PM
I use it only with the utmost respect being of like mind. ;):D

Likewise...

Hey, my middle name may as well be "Curmudgeon." I like the word, consider it a compliment and wear it with pride! (I should probably made that clear earlier!) :D

pcosmar
05-02-2014, 01:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmy8MoMsRwY&feature=youtu.be

Not polished or professional,, but his heart is definitely in the right place.

any Browncoats recognize that music?

pcosmar
05-02-2014, 02:16 PM
http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/

BUNDY RANCH
BUNKERVILLE, NEVADA
Read by Ammon Bundy at the Clark County Sherriff’s Precinct, May 2, 2014

As we have had the opportunity to reflect on the events that took place between March 26th and April 12th, 2014—we have experienced feelings of concern, confusion, fear, anger, sadness and joy. Our peaceful community has been shaken. In many ways, we are still processing the magnitude of what took place. We ask ourselves so many questions; did the federal government really come into this valley and terrorize our community? Did hundreds of armed forces, in Red Dawn fashion, lock down the hills and valleys of our peaceful home—threatening at gunpoint, anyone who stepped off the paved road, with forceful and lethal action? Did we really see armed forces convoying through the streets of our town, diligently recording names and identities ofanyone who glanced wrong or opposed them in any way? Wasthere really heavy equipment in the form of dump trucks and backhoes, on our mountains, tearing up infrastructure that we have used for hundreds of years, and is vital to our survival? Were we truly in the crosshairs of snipers, and under surveillance by the latest in technological weapons? Did these forces actually point their rifles in the faces of our little children, while beating their unarmed fathers to the dirt and hauling them off in chains? Did they really body-slam our friend, a 59 year old woman to the ground, and sic German Shepherds on our neighbors—even a pregnant woman? Did they actually shock a man multiple times with a 50,000 volt Taser for honorably protecting his aunt, while she gathered herself out of the dust?We reflect in sadness and awe that this could take place in our little town.
The terror of armed men occupying our land will never be forgotten. The feelings of despair of these events will long reside in our hearts. Thoughts of anxiousness that this may ever happen again, will awaken us from our pillows from time to time. During quiet reflection, we may ask ourselves if we did the right thing by resisting. Were we in the right when we acted to safeguard ourselves? When the only response to our multiple pleas for help was silence, when we were left alone to clean our cuts and wounds, did we have a divine right, duty, andobligation to protect our family and ourselves? We recall the many times we pleaded with our local government to protect us; the numerous times we called 911, and begged our Sheriff to send his deputies to assist. Our cries of distress were met with silence. We ask ourselves, “Did we try hard enough to get our local government and law enforcement to act as a buffer and perform their duty to protect and serve?” Were the hundreds of phone calls not enough, or is it just that our elected leaders and Sheriff have forsaken the people in trade for power and money? We whole-heartedly want to believe that our Sheriff would not abandon us, but where has his shielding influence been? Why was he not here to represent and protect the very men, women and children of his county that he swore an oath for? Why did he stand silent and neutral, knowing our community was in terror? What was his motivation of inaction; was it fear of the federal government or political reprisal from powerful politicians?
The scars of this traumatic event will heal over time. We hope our community will eventually return to a sense of normalcy. We fervently hope and pray that these heavy-handed tactics will not be used on us or any other American ever again.We wonder if our hopes will be in vain; will they return? Will they come back with greater force and more cunning tactics than before? Will our Sheriff keep his oath this time, and use his lawful forces to stop them, or will the people be left to their own protection? Will the good people of this nation yet again have to come running to the rescue of a neighbor? Will veterans, retired police force, churches, businesses, families and individuals have to unite once again to confront these acts of governmental terror upon the American people? Will our local government rouse themselves from disaffection and intervene—protecting the people? Will they stop fearing to do the right thing and come to the realization that the people are more important than a government agency? Will they fight for the rights of the state and her people? They must stop putting personal gain and advancement in front of the rights of citizens. They need to recognize, that as our elected representatives, they have more power than those governing in brute force, as they have the might of the people of this state backing them. With that power we invest in them, they have the obligation to safeguard our livelihoods, combat forces of fear, and protect our lives with their own.
A few weeks ago, our community was in a state of innocence and naivety. We felt safe and mostly kept to ourselves. We thought the world’s problems would only affect us through television, and could be shut off with the push of a button. Our innocence has left us now, we have experienced first-hand the breath of force upon our necks. We have gasped in desperation as our lives and agency were threatened. Our cries have been ignored by our guardians in the next room. We faced a choice—either lie down and submit helplessly in defeat, or bite, scratch, and fight until help would come.
We are eternally and profoundly grateful for the many heroic neighbors who heard our desperate cries and crashed through the windows to rescue. We additionally thank the thousands that came from every States in this great nation, andstood in front of raised guns in our defense, and for the hope that those same guns would never come to their doors and their families. We are grateful for those that arrived with pen and camera, those that arrived with faith and prayers, and those that arrived with fist and gun. The variety of support from all walks of life has shown that this was an event that truly touched thegood hearts of many Americans. We cannot thank you all enough—you have restored our faith in the goodness of the American people.
Our message to all, is that it is time to make things right. It is time to adhere to the supreme law of the land—The Constitution of the United States. It is time to understand right, stand for what’s right, and do whatever it takes to make it right. We must continue the vision of our Founding Fathers in preserving the freedoms of the American people and the sovereign rights of the States. A nation can never abandon its fate to an authority it cannot control. Men must decide if their rights and freedoms are God-granted or are assigned by a federal government. We believe in the rule of laws and sustain a limited government. May God bless us to protect this sacred instrument.
Thank you,
The Bundy Family

DaninPA
05-02-2014, 04:25 PM
DeLemus heads a self-styled militia protection force of perhaps 30 people who sleep in tents, clean their military-style AR-15 and AK-47 weapons, and form work crews to help build watering bins for cattle on and around the Bundy ranch.

I call BS...everyone knows AKs only need cleaned once every thirty years. :D

Carson
05-02-2014, 05:10 PM
I just spotted the story running over on Fark.com (http://www.fark.com/).

In today's episode of "Good Luck With That," militant moocher/racist Cliven Bundy files criminal complaint with sheriff against the Bureau of Land Management

Here is a link to the story discussed;

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bundy-criminal-complaint-blm

Here is a link to the comments;

http://www.fark.com/comments/8245520/In-todays-episode-of-Good-Luck-With-That-militant-moocherracist-Cliven-Bundy-files-criminal-complaint-with-sheriff-against-Bureau-of-Land-Management

Try not to get to discouraged by some of the comments there.

They usually start out with snarky, anything to get a laugh comments.

Sometimes you get some good discussions along about the middle.

Down near the end is the eye gouging and hair pulling.

It seems to me that in the last few years a lot of people have been silenced by the loud posters. I suspect many of them are still around reading. If you can think of something to add, the audience is wider, deeper, and far more numerous than we've got here. Reason may make a difference around the world some day.

pcosmar
05-02-2014, 05:24 PM
I just spotted the story running over on Fark.com.

You know,, I posted this thread,

What's really going on at the Bundy Ranch.

to post what was actually going on at the Ranch..

There are plenty of hit pieces and negative crap all over the web.

Did you read Ammon Bundy's speech at the Sheriffs office today?
People went there to file formal complaints against the BLM.
An attempt to get the Sheriff to do his job.

tod evans
05-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Bump

http://www.lusseautoscooters.com/assets/images/LUSSE_CAR_53_PIC_25.jpg

Carson
05-02-2014, 08:18 PM
You know,, I posted this thread,

to post what was actually going on at the Ranch..

There are plenty of hit pieces and negative crap all over the web.

Did you read Ammon Bundy's speech at the Sheriffs office today?
People went there to file formal complaints against the BLM.
An attempt to get the Sheriff to do his job.

Sorry. I didn't mean to mess with you. I was thinking you might want to hear more on your topic. It is about the filing of the complaint. I was thinking that is what you were saying about happening there today.

I can delete the post if you want.

You seem pretty thick skinned and could wade right in over there and shed some light. It is a tough town though. But, like I said, a big audience.

pcosmar
05-02-2014, 10:34 PM
I can delete the post if you want.

:D
No problem,, and I didn't mean to come off as harsh.. But there are a lot of hit pieces and negative spin.

This story is far from over,, and there are other stories that are similar stuff happening in Utah and Texas and elsewhere.

The men that took the stand with the Bundies are all marked men right now,, and they will be attacked also.
This is a story that needs to stay in the forefront and watched,, for it most certainly is not over.

The showdown was only the beginning.
I am watching the Bundy pages and following it from the Ranch perspective,, rather than the Media perspective.

pcosmar
05-02-2014, 11:05 PM
Video of Ammon Bundy at the Sheriffs Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqO9TouK1Lg

Carson
05-02-2014, 11:30 PM
No problem,, and I didn't mean to come off as harsh.. But there are a lot of hit pieces and negative spin.

This story is far from over,, and there are other stories that are similar stuff happening in Utah and Texas and elsewhere.

The men that took the stand with the Bundies are all marked men right now,, and they will be attacked also.
This is a story that needs to stay in the forefront and watched,, for it most certainly is not over.

The showdown was only the beginning.
I am watching the Bundy pages and following it from the Ranch perspective,, rather than the Media perspective.

It certainly is trying times.

It's hard to take it all in. I think a lot of us got caught up in our emotions with 9-11. I know I said and felt things at times back then that I'm ashamed of now. I don't think I ever wanted a war but I don't want to be played like I was then again either.

I think that is maybe what makes this so interesting. The information seems opened up like hearing lots of sides of things during the Vietnam War era. It was mostly word of mouth then but the underground lines of communications got established. You had to pick and chose how you felt about information. I think that was part of the awakening then. Sometimes you'd be wearing a black hat on an issue and you'd hear something new to shift you to white. I think that added a certain humor to the situation and we hung out and partied with all sides. Together we worked things through and found ourselves a big like minded family. Pretty much anyway.

Kind of hard to hate when people keep coming around on the issues. There were lots of comedians in those days bringing people together. It was hard to escape the new reality.

The counterfeiting the government was doing then wasn't out in to open like it is now. They were doing as they pleased in the sixties. They didn't bring it out in the open until they had their conspiracy of corruption established like they do now on many other fronts.

I had the thought the other day that there is nothing we can do now. I mean that's the only thing we can do now; nothing. They are forcing us into it with the rampant spending of money the country doesn't have. That thought of being forced into the solution is sort of freeing. Their counterfeiting is the major factor I see in drying up all of the jobs. And you've got them trying to print up enough to micro manage everyone on everything.

So like I say; They are driving us to a point where we can do nothing. Once that happens, regardless of our efforts to keep the ball rolling, the whole thing collapses under the weight of the Emperors New Cloths.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/morestuff/Random-witty-humorous-pics1.jpg

P.S. I just caught myself. Nothing isn't the solution to the ranch situation in regards to your comment and the men and women there or that have supported them. America has to join in with support and build an awareness to all of our plights. This ranch thing is creeping up on all of us. Lots of law enforcement already seem to be on their side. I hope we can keep this situation out in the light of day where it feels safer for all of us no matter where we stand at the moment.

Yes, "forefront and watched,,"!

"The men that took the stand with the Bundies are all marked men right now,, and they will be attacked also.
This is a story that needs to stay in the forefront and watched,, for it most certainly is not over."

Carson
05-03-2014, 12:20 AM
Here is something not going on at the ranch that they would want to know about.

Utah Congressman Makes Push To Disarm BLM, IRS

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?450952-Utah-Congressman-Makes-Push-To-Disarm-BLM-IRS

donnay
05-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Bundy supporters file complaints against Feds
Meanwhile, local police admit they feared violent scenario 'that would have left a lot of dead officers'

Bob Unruh

http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/04/bundy.jpg

Supporters of embattled Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy on Friday filed a long list of complaints with police about the behavior of federal Bureau of Land Management agents who last month launched a high-profile, heavily armed roundup of cattle he had grazing on public range land – essentially accusing the government of thuggery.

Government agents blocked roads, loosed attack dogs, threatened people and pointed weapons and even harassed photographers, Bundy supporters alleged, according to an AP report about the complaints. Ironically, the police at the same time reported that they had feared for their own lives when dispatched to make sure hundreds of armed Bundy supporters didn’t end up in a firefight with armed federal officers.

But Bundy told WND Friday that he wasn’t there to tell police – or supporters – what they need to be doing, he was just trying to assess damage to his ranch and cattle herd from the partial roundup, and move forward.

He said he hasn’t heard yet from the federal government about any of the disputed issues.

Actually, he told WND, he has gotten a couple of certified letters, but hasn’t opened them, saying he’s going to “give them to my attorney.”

A solution to the entire confrontation is simple, he said: The BLM should leave and let the county and state manage the open range for the benefit of the people.

The rancher has refused to pay public land grazing fees to Washington, D.C., for many years already, insisting the fees belong to the county and state.

Continued... (http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/bundy-supporters-file-complaints-against-feds/)

pcosmar
05-03-2014, 11:51 AM
This was a few days ago,, but I just found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9TaRT4bQHU

The Guy is there at the camp,, and you might find some of his other videos enlightening. (the Air Support is cool)

https://www.youtube.com/user/iamjpatrick

pcosmar
05-03-2014, 01:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NknUU_M3Q58

https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch

Babies Update *WE HAVE 15 BABIES NOW*
we have been so busy the last 2 days... thus the delay of info on the babies...
Baby Wilder has officially started and antibiotic and extra love therapy for a leg injury... we have a great support system and are so grateful for those who have joined us in defending our freedom... today I ask you to thank a VETERAN for fighting for our country... I also ask that YOU take a stand and continue to fight today... This country needs more that will MAKE A STAND and today It is my prayer to have the peace and gratitude among our troubles...and turned to our hearts to be more like our Savior... much luv- the babies & us baby mommas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gntq1RH7Hpc

A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal, But even the compassion of the wicked is cruel.

pcosmar
05-03-2014, 10:00 PM

Press Conference with Georgia U.S. Senate Candidate and Mr. Cliven Bundy

On Sunday, May 4th 2014, Minister Derrick Grayson, U.S. Senate Candidate from the State of Georgia will be meeting in private with Mr. Cliven Bundy.

At 3:30 pm, Mr. Grayson will be holding a press conference with local media to address the issues surrounding The Bundy Family and The Bureau of Land Management. All media outlets are invited and encouraged to attend this press conference.

Mr. Grayson will speak and if Mr. Bundy wishes to address the media, he will do so at such time.

For more information about Minister Derrick Grayson, visit www.Grayson2014.com

pcosmar
05-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Picking up at LV airport (watching live stream)
http://bambuser.com/v/4589931

Carson
05-03-2014, 11:07 PM

Press Conference with Georgia U.S. Senate Candidate and Mr. Cliven Bundy

On Sunday, May 4th 2014, Minister Derrick Grayson, U.S. Senate Candidate from the State of Georgia will be meeting in private with Mr. Cliven Bundy.

At 3:30 pm, Mr. Grayson will be holding a press conference with local media to address the issues surrounding The Bundy Family and The Bureau of Land Management. All media outlets are invited and encouraged to attend this press conference.

Mr. Grayson will speak and if Mr. Bundy wishes to address the media, he will do so at such time.

For more information about Minister Derrick Grayson, visit www.Grayson2014.com

They have a money bomb running at the Daily Paul for this candidate.

http://www.dailypaul.com/312460/derrick-grayson-tmot-money-bomb&sss=1

Video;

http://www.dailypaul.com/312646/tmot-ms-bodman-daily-paul-and-voter-choices-a-shout-out-to-the-daily-paul

Thor
05-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Background vid on Bundy from TMOT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cd3TG9uoMg

pcosmar
05-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Sunday morning at the Ranch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGcyYYQHrak

Stay tuned. (regulated)

pcosmar
05-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Press conference shortly.. 3:30 Nevada time.

Hopefully a live feed here, http://bambuser.com/channel/Jasonpatrick11

Tod
05-04-2014, 04:46 PM
don't see any live feed. Don't even see a screen for a live feed to play in (like on livestream). Does one pop up upon streaming? (first time I've been to Bambuser)

pcosmar
05-04-2014, 05:04 PM
don't see any live feed. Don't even see a screen for a live feed to play in (like on livestream). Does one pop up upon streaming? (first time I've been to Bambuser)
http://bambuser.com/v/4592492
It's a little choppy. I'm hoping for some You Tubes later.

Tod
05-04-2014, 05:06 PM
I see....live now. bad wind noise!

pcosmar
05-04-2014, 07:31 PM
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10167923_637633162980162_493106408844384781_n.jpg

TMOT reached out his hand,,for a handshake at the end,, And got a bear hug from Mr. Bundy.. :D

pcosmar
05-05-2014, 10:00 AM
A great shot here.

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10255435_637898082953670_3687270817797871317_n.jpg

and some good media,
http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/story/grayson-bundy-rancher-blm-bunkerville/MhmbC0s7sU6JOik7UwVfZg.cspx

tod evans
05-05-2014, 10:46 AM
and some good media,
http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/story/grayson-bundy-rancher-blm-bunkerville/MhmbC0s7sU6JOik7UwVfZg.cspx

Kudos to both men and the local TV for airing it!

pcosmar
05-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Video of the private meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SG3neE_4cA

Thor
05-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Video of the private meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SG3neE_4cA

Thanks for posting.

CPUd
05-05-2014, 11:48 PM
I always liked TMOT. I think he puts the 2nd camera in his videos now because people would accuse him in the comments that he was driving too slow and holding up traffic.

VegasPatriot
05-06-2014, 08:42 AM
The Systematic Elimination Of Private Property (http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/05/04/the-systematic-elimination-of-private-property/)

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/wp-content/uploads/Bunkerville-Standoff-2.jpg
Northwest Liberty News has sent us another video from Bunkerville. This is an interview with Wayne Price, from New Mexico, who has long experience fighting the encroachments on his private property rights.

http://youtu.be/I3vvHWCyshs

William Tell
05-06-2014, 09:12 AM
any Browncoats recognize that music?

I do.

Thor
05-06-2014, 07:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUA54ZJxg3g

pcosmar
05-08-2014, 10:32 AM
This ain't over.

Looking for more news,, I found some videos that I had not seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeHSWXCjZhY

PM beers has several
https://www.youtube.com/user/PMbeers

And of course Jason Patrick has a bunch. (some of which are now famous)
https://www.youtube.com/user/iamjpatrick

There is a confrontation coming in Utah as well. Keep this forefront in your minds (and prayers if so inclined) There is shit happening.

pcosmar
05-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Their Facebook site has been getting trolled pretty heavily,, and is now down.

I can still get to my site,, but not theirs. :(

Tried a trick,,and typed it in and it loaded for a second,,then went to the Unavailable page

Went to "Catched",, and then linked.. The page loaded but was kicked out again..

methinks someone is messing,,

edit,
is back,,that was a weird glitch.

pcosmar
05-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Ryan Bundy is going to Blanding Utah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGE3I4fkuI0

http://www.cachevalleydaily.com/news/article_3bc3be30-d791-11e3-ad3a-0017a43b2370.html
http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20140508/NEWS01/140509577/Utah-off-roaders%E2%80%99-protest-gathering-steam-

pcosmar
05-09-2014, 07:00 PM
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10294445_840598399300969_1339818210855826053_n.jpg

http://www.westernjournalism.com/fbi-building-case-bundy-supporters/

pcosmar
05-09-2014, 07:12 PM
Cop is Wrong about Bundy Events

http://www.dmldaily.com/cop-is-wrong/#z3S2bZqygKHJLoyr.01

Having been at every stage of the event, I believe Sgt. Jenkins is exaggerating. He claims that as he pulled in to a middle divide between the north and south bound lanes of I-15, he saw women and children up front. Behind them he could see horses in the backdrop and men laying on the ground with guns.

Having been the first person to arrive on the scene, I know for a fact that the horses were not there, and I know there were no men laying on the ground when metro arrived. It wasn’t until much later, when the events took place under the highway that the horses arrived. The ranchers who rode on horseback took a different route than the cars, and so Sgt. Jenkins’ story is “exaggerated”, in my opinion.

http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/copslie.jpg

pcosmar
05-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Ryan Bundy at the Recapture Canyon Protest.

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1557741_640797282663750_2188505785593967877_n.jpg

I hope to find some video ,, an more news.

phill4paul
05-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Ryan Bundy at the Recapture Canyon Protest.

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1557741_640797282663750_2188505785593967877_n.jpg

I hope to find some video ,, an more news.

Kinda looks like Michael Maresco holding the (Gladsden?) flag. Probably not but I could sure imagine him waving a flag there.

pcosmar
05-11-2014, 09:29 AM
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10291090_640585999351545_7306619290869223730_n.jpg

coastie
05-11-2014, 09:42 AM
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10167923_637633162980162_493106408844384781_n.jpg

TMOT reached out his hand,,for a handshake at the end,, And got a bear hug from Mr. Bundy.. :D

Speaking of which, I've looked but can't seem to find, any of the local news interviews with TMOT. Anyone know where those may be lurkin on the innertoobs?

Carson
05-11-2014, 09:50 AM
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10291090_640585999351545_7306619290869223730_n.jpg

They are printing up what ever amount of currency it takes to get their way.

We are going to have to regain control of the government before we can regain control of our currency.

We are going to have to regain control of our currency before we can regain control of our country.

The central banks are now entrenched globally except for about three or four countries; Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Cuba. And you just know they are on someones shit list! This isn't an isolated problem.

coastie
05-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Speaking of which, I've looked but can't seem to find, any of the local news interviews with TMOT. Anyone know where those may be lurkin on the innertoobs?

Jeebus, guess if I scrolled up I would've seen them.

I'm going to go over here and STFU now.:o

pcosmar
05-11-2014, 10:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4G3nYMRD74

pcosmar
05-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Jeebus, guess if I scrolled up I would've seen them.

I'm going to go over here and STFU now.:o

Here is a interview with a "reporter".
I doubt it will get air time.

http://bambuser.com/v/4605862

pcosmar
05-12-2014, 11:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBrxrVihZAA

They still welcome any help,, if you are so inclined. Either in person or by donation.

pcosmar
05-12-2014, 03:33 PM
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10258934_642090419201103_9206783401455509894_n.jpg

pcosmar
05-12-2014, 03:38 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t31.0-8/p180x540/1415132_641736202569858_7887300695510428812_o.jpg

Thor
05-13-2014, 01:26 PM
How we will proceed with Legal Action

Bundy Family Statement

It has been several weeks since the BLM's special forces came into the valley with guns raised, barricading our lands, stealing and destroying our property, and terrorizing the community. Their original plan was to occupy the land for seven weeks.

They would still be in the valley today if the people did not stand and demand departure. We can only imagine what would have happen if they were allowed to remain.

In the six days they were present on the land, people from the community were threatened and interrogated for simply being on there public lands, others were beat to the ground, boot on head, hauled off while their families watched in desperation with guns to their faces.

Others were violently thrown to the pavement, gang tackled to the rocks, tasered, threatened by guard dogs, and ultimately hundreds of lives balanced on the triggers of the BLM's special army. The people took the right action by standing up to these trained mercenaries.

If allowed to remain for the seven planned weeks, lives most assuredly would have been taken and the freedom we enjoy on this land would have been forever lost.

The Bundy family has been approached many times by well known, highly effective lawyers from all over the country offering their services free of charge. This case, they say; "has the makings of greatness".

The crimes and civil rights violations committed by the BLM are a lawyers playground.

We have chosen not to engage in legal action up to this point for two reasons. First, is simply because we have not felt impressed to do so. We understand that as humans we are limited to knowledge and understanding. We believe that the creator of this world possesses all knowledge and understanding.

We also know that if we seek this knowledge he will share it with us. Until recently, legal action has shown no benefit to this cause. The second, is time based, the people expected Sheriff Gillespie and Governor Sandoval to take action.

We felt it was important to give them ample time to do what is right, time enough to start investigating the crimes that were committed upon their constituents. The primary purpose of both their positions is to protect the lives & liberties of the people they serve, and be a buffer against outside threats.

It is disheartening to see them betray and run with open arms to the very entities that mock the constitution and threatened the peoples lives. Our governor and sheriff should have been our heroes, but yet they remain corrupted.

It is first and foremost the responsibility of the PEOPLE of the State of Nevada and Clark County to correct Governor Sandoval and Sheriff Gillespie, they work for us, not the federal government.

With a sense of sadness and duty we announce that we are assembling a team of legal advisers and will be seeking the wisest action in assisting the PEOPLE in re-establishing individual protection through government.

Our action will not be for the benefit of person or family. Any action taken will be an effort to protect individual rights and to restore the principles of the Constitution. As always; we will continue to seek the Lord's guidance in these matters.

We need Your Help!

Call to Action: Two Fridays ago around 30 people went to the Sheriff precinct and filed CRIME REPORTS on the action of the BLM agents, many others since then have done the same. The Sheriffs has taken no action in investigating these crimes.

We need everyone to contact the County Commissioners and insist that they put pressure on the Sheriff to protect the people. This fight will be won by the people.

Your voice is the difference.

Sheriff Gillespie's Office: 702 828 3233

County Commissioners

District A - Commissioner Steve Sisolak (702) 455-3500 ccdista@ClarkCountyNV.gov
District B - Commissioner Tom Collins (702) 455-3500 ccdistb@ClarkCountyNV.gov
District C - Commissioner Larry Brown (702) 455-3500 ccdistc@ClarkCountyNV.gov
District D - Commissioner Lawrence Weekly (702) 455-3500 ccdistd@ClarkCountyNV.gov
District E - Commissioner Chris Giunchigliani (702) 455-3500 ccdiste@ClarkCountyNV.gov
District F - Commissioner Susan Brager (702) 455-3500 ccdistf@ClarkCountyNV.gov
District G - Commissioner Mary Beth Scow (702) 455-3500 ccdistg@ClarkCountyNV.gov

Thank you,

Bundy Family

pcosmar
05-13-2014, 01:42 PM
How we will proceed with Legal Action

Thanks for posting,, I had just checked my Email and saw it. ;)

pcosmar
05-13-2014, 04:12 PM
From Jason Patrick who had been documenting from the beginning (still there)
Just for grins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuMYEHIpiY

pcosmar
05-14-2014, 08:42 AM
Via Email

Hi,

Our son Ammon would like to discuss what happened the day he was tased by the BLM and his Aunt Margaret was thrown to the ground by BLM agents in this video.

Also: Ammon will be speaking along with Utah State Rep. Ken Ivory about Land issues and the effect of so much Federal Control over our lives Sat May 17th, 9:45am at the North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N Pima Rd. (Northwest Corner of Pima and Dynamite). Please attend and bring friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKh0WMbQ_pA

Remember the Public Lands debate is tonight in Salt Lake City.

On Wednesday May 14th, The Tribune's Jennifer Napier-Pearce will moderate an Oxford-style debate on the resolution: "The State of Utah is best suited to manage public lands within its borders."

Arguing for the Transfer Of Public Lands will be Utah House Speaker Rebecca Lockhart and West Jordan Republican Rep. Ken Ivory, president of the American Lands Council.

Arguing against the resolution will be former BLM director Pat Shea and Dan McCool, political science professor and director of the Environmental and Sustainability Studies Program at the University of Utah.

The event, which begins at 7 p.m., is free and open to the public at the Salt Lake City Main Library, 210 E. 400 South.

Make sure you show up early and bring lots of friends. Lets pack this house early, seating is limited.

AuH20
05-14-2014, 10:40 PM
They don't seem too thrilled:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/14/1299275/-Cliven-Bundy-Thugs-We-Had-a-Bead-On-The-Feds-With-Intent-to-Kill-Them

pcosmar
05-15-2014, 07:02 AM
They don't seem too thrilled:

hxxp://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/14/1299275/-Cliven-Bundy-Thugs-We-Had-a-Bead-On-The-Feds-With-Intent-to-Kill-Them

No they don't.
It is a hit piece in the style of the SPLC.. (you could have broken the link)

The militia did not want to shoot anyone (and did not fire a shot),, but had the BLM fired on unarmed protesters.. they certainly would have ended that threat.

It was the BLM that was threatening to shoot American Citizens.

AuH20
05-15-2014, 08:12 AM
No they don't.
It is a hit piece in the style of the SPLC.. (you could have broken the link)

The militia did not want to shoot anyone (and did not fire a shot),, but had the BLM fired on unarmed protesters.. they certainly would have ended that threat.

It was the BLM that was threatening to shoot American Citizens.

This is a great photo. Militia sniper from an elevated position fixed on the BLM and Police snipers.

http://images.dailykos.com/images/83768/large/Bundy_Thug_Sniper_on_Hill.JPG?1400075237

pcosmar
05-15-2014, 08:28 AM
This is a great photo. Militia sniper from an elevated position fixed on the BLM and Police snipers.

http://images.dailykos.com/images/83768/large/Bundy_Thug_Sniper_on_Hill.JPG?1400075237

The Highway Patrol had seen and confirmed 200 Scoped rifles (per a radio dispatch report).. Those are the ones they saw..
The guys who are real good were not seen. Ever.

They had the mercenaries covered.. No one disputes that.
The threat was the BLM.

Had the BLM fired on the crowd of unarmed protestors they would have been all dead (or wounded) within seconds.
They were being covered. Not by hotheads,, but by self disciplined patriots(well regulated) that were there to defend the people.

Thor
05-15-2014, 09:08 AM
It is quite sad... it is OK for them to use force, violence, guns, tasers, threats, anything and everything they want to gain compliance and control. But if you defend yourself, or have others help defend you, you and they are "terrorists" who need to be droned.

And the articles and comments over at the DailyKOS show what we are up against. Idiots who openly embrace Fascism. Those who think a "strong central government" "owned by corporations" was part of the original design.

pcosmar
05-15-2014, 09:18 AM
It is quite sad... it is OK for them to use force, violence, guns, tasers, threats, anything and everything they want to gain compliance and control. But if you defend yourself, or have others help defend you, you and they are "terrorists" who need to be droned.

And the articles and comments over at the DailyKOS show what we are up against. Idiots who openly embrace Fascism. Those who think a "strong central government" "owned by corporations" was part of the original design.

It is sad.
I don't usually use FB much, but have been on the Bundys page a lot lately.
There are a lot of Trolls from the unhinged left there.

Some people want to push this to a civil war,, and it is not the folks with the guns and equipment that are pushing that.
it is the idiots that want the government to do their killing for them. :(

pcosmar
05-15-2014, 05:09 PM
http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/05/41065-bundy-family-compiles-legal-dream-team-to-take-on-government/

Despite much of the media attention surrounding Cliven Bundy and the BLM having died down quite a bit, the legalities on the matter are still very much a concern. In order to combat the government – who is undoubtedly agitated from their public defeat – the Bundy family has recently announced the creation of the legal “dream team” in order to settle the conflict once and for all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KIFQu_hB7s#t=536

AuH20
05-15-2014, 05:48 PM

Pride comes before a fall.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I9nyiU1mlwY/US5B2fCtFbI/AAAAAAAAB2w/YNzCBf2orww/s400/ThisYouThisGovernment.jpg

Do they not know that this F/A-18 Hornet has to land and be outfitted & fueled on the ground? Delusional liberals.

pcosmar
05-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Do they not know that this F/A-18 Hornet has to land and be outfitted & fueled on the ground? Delusional liberals.

And do they know that I will be drawing that F-18 to their house before I duck.

Be careful of what you wish for.

AuH20
05-15-2014, 05:55 PM
And do they know that I will be drawing that F-18 to their house before I duck.

Be careful of what you wish for.

And I actually mixed that up. It's a USAF F-16 Fighting Falcon. Nevertheless, the point is moot. It takes an incredibly delicate network to keep that plane up in the air and loaded for operational deployment. Parts & munitions stop being delivered. Fuel deliveries are sidetracked. Technicians start calling in sick. Suddenly, your glamorous aerial delivery system is rusting on the tarmac. At the end of the day, the human element on the micro level still trumps the technological advantages.

pcosmar
05-15-2014, 06:04 PM
And I actually mixed that up. It's a USAF F-16 Fighting Falcon. Nevertheless, the point is moot. It takes an incredibly delicate network to keep that plane up in the air and loaded for operational deployment.

And I was actually joking too,, partly..

This damned ordinance starts getting used on this land it is going to cause a LOT of collateral damage.

And for all their High tech hardware,, they can not even subjugate the people of Afghanistan. and that is like one state,, there are 50 here.

pcosmar
05-21-2014, 10:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hT_KorwlNI

pcosmar
05-21-2014, 03:26 PM
For those that may be interested,,

http://bullionsharks.com/shop/cliven-bundy-commemorative-silver-coin/

http://bullionsharks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Cliven-Bundy-Obv-Coin-1.jpg

Lucille
06-05-2014, 11:49 AM
How the Mojave ranchers were wiped out for the sake of desert tortoise
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644508/How-Mojave-ranchers-wiped-sake-desert-tortoise.html

The Mojave desert tortoise was declared an endangered species in 1989, and cattle were deemed a danger to them
Most ranchers left, unable to afford the court battles to stay
Cliven Bundy is the last rancher left out of about 50

By Reuters (http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/30/us-usa-ranchers-nevada-tortoises-insight-idUSKBN0EA1I420140530)

When the U.S. government declared the Mojave desert tortoise an endangered species in 1989, it effectively marked the cattle ranchers of Nevada's Clark County for extinction.

Rancher Cliven Bundy once had neighbors on the range: when the tortoise was listed, there were about 50 cattle-ranching families in the county. Some of them fought court battles to stay, rejecting the idea their cattle posed a danger to the tortoises. But, one by one, they slowly gave up and disappeared.

Bundy has proven himself one of the most tenacious of this vanishing breed. Backed by armed militiamen, the rancher forced federal agents to stop rounding up his cattle in April, which were grazing illegally on public lands shared by the tortoises.

Bundy initially joined his neighbors in their legal fight to stay but then took a more hardline stance, refusing to recognize federal authority over the land. In 1993, he stopped paying grazing fees and his permit was canceled. In 1998, when authorities banned grazing on much of the federal range, he ignored a court order to move.

In its years-long dispute with Bundy, the federal Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has portrayed the rancher as a scofflaw, free-riding on the backs of roughly 16,000 ranchers on BLM allotments across the United States who pay their grazing fees. They say he now owes $1 million, most of it fines.

But interviews with some of Bundy's former rancher neighbors and ex-BLM officials suggest the reality is more complex: in Clark County, at least, the BLM no longer wanted the ranchers’ fees. It wanted them off the range to fulfill its legal obligation to protect the tortoises living on its land. To achieve this, it joined forces with the county government.

Clark County is not an isolated case. Disputes over land rights are playing out in many Western states, especially in rural areas, where some residents and lawmakers question the legitimacy of the federal government's claim to swathes of land.
[...]
When the tortoise was listed in 1989, Las Vegas, the county seat, was one of the fastest-growing U.S. cities. For Vegas to spread even an inch farther into the tortoise-filled desert risked a federal offense under the Endangered Species Act.

The county successfully sought a permit that would allow development that inadvertently killed tortoises in some parts of the county if they funded conservation efforts in other parts.

To get the permit, the county made numerous commitments to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to help the desert tortoise thrive. One of those promises was to pay willing ranchers to give up their grazing rights.

'Clark County made a choice: urban development is far more important to us than ranchers on the periphery of the county,' said James Skillen, author of a book about the BLM called The Nation’s Largest Landlord.

'The BLM is part of that larger tension between a kind of urban and environmentally conscious West and a traditional resource West,' he said. 'Those conflicts are just going to keep going and the Endangered Species Act is going to continue to be a mechanism of that conflict.'
[...]
Soon after the tortoise was listed, the BLM issued an emergency rule requiring the ranchers to remove their cattle from the range, according to the ranchers. A group of them hired a lawyer and asked for a hearing before an administrative law judge to overrule the order.

'Our argument was that livestock grazing on these allotments in these circumstances is not harming the desert tortoise,' said Karen Budd-Falen, the lawyer the ranchers hired. 'The court ruled from the bench: the cows can stay, the BLM is wrong.'
[...]
About a year later, the BLM again issued a clearance order, and the ranchers won a second victory in court. It didn't matter in the long term: the BLM began tightening grazing rules and working with Clark County to convince the ranchers to leave.

'We won the case, but we still have to get off the range,' rancher Jensen said.

Bob Abbey, who was the BLM's Nevada director for much of this period, acknowledged that the steps taken by the BLM to protect the tortoise had made life difficult for some ranchers.

'When you limit grazing in such a prescriptive nature many ranchers feel they cannot make a living,' he said.
[...]
But ranchers interviewed by Reuters said that given the choice they were presented with, their sales were hardly willing.

'We had no say in what we were going to get,' said Calvin Adams, who also ranched on the Bunkerville allotment.

About seven years after first fighting the BLM before a judge, he accepted $75,000 to give up his grazing rights. 'I couldn't afford to pay the lawyers when they just keep taking you to court,' he said.

It is not clear how many ranchers accepted a buyout and how many left for other reasons. Either way, the efforts of Clark County and the BLM were effective: it took many years, but eventually more than 1 million acres of federal rangeland was emptied of cattle apart from those belonging to Bundy.

Clark County has spent millions of dollars of developers' money on conservation efforts, from signage to studies, and relocated thousands of tortoises that were in the way of development projects into conservation areas.

But the development allowed by the county's permit has killed hundreds of tortoises, too. A 2001 report by the county estimated that upwards of 400 tortoises were killed each year in building projects after it dropped a mandatory requirement to relocate tortoises before construction began.

It is still too soon to tell whether the tortoise population is recovering, or at least holding stable, according to the Fish and Wildlife Service and biologists.

Meanwhile public land in Clark County's Dry Lake Valley has been zoned for solar energy development. For any projects to proceed, developers would have to balance the damage by conserving tortoise habitat elsewhere.

The BLM says it has found a perfect swathe of land for these conservation efforts, pending final approval. There is one problem: it is home to hundreds of Bundy's trespassing cattle.

Bundy may soon find he is in the way all over again.