PDA

View Full Version : Help Gravel's Supporters Sell their Fundraiser??

NinjaPirate
12-01-2007, 12:04 AM
I know, I know, this has NOTHING to do with RP and the grassroots efforts!! :eek::eek::eek: Please don't stone me! :(

Well, since we'll be idle for the next few weeks anticipating the tea party, I thought perhaps we could offer a little assistance to Gravel's fundraiser taking place within the next few days?? He was done wrong by the MSM, and it's fun to see him bash the shit out of the other candidates at the debates. When one thinks about it, and his "alternate debate" one has to give him credit for being defiant until the end!

I propose that we just give technical support to Gravel's supporters. Perhaps build a website (they came up with something about the "ripple effect"), make some youtube vids, and hype the fundraiser up a bit.

Is anyone WILLING or BORED enough to help take up this task? Thoughts????

*Winces and braces for impact*

JosephTheLibertarian
12-01-2007, 12:05 AM
how about no? Bored? Go door to door

john_anderson_ii
12-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Well, since we'll be idle for the next few weeks anticipating the tea party,

I hope to god we won't be idle! We need to be promoting the tea party and canvassing, and handing out slim jims, and attending events, and becoming delegates.

This is one of those "make sure your oxygen mask is firmly in place before assisting others" moments.

jake
12-01-2007, 12:07 AM
convert Gravel supports to Paul instead.

justinc.1089
12-01-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm glad you braced for impact because here it comes.......

NO!!!!

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!

You're talking about HELPING another presidential candidate!

Meaning HURTING Ron Paul!!

Please don't do this. The little effort put into helping Gravel could equal out to hurting Paul that much by not helping him. So please don't do this.

Its critical to use every second of time every way possible to help Ron Paul win. Absolutely critical.

brumans
12-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Hell no.

john_anderson_ii
12-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Please don't do this. The little effort put into helping Gravel could equal out to hurting Paul that much by not helping him. So please don't do this.

No kidding:

Paul Supporters Thumb Nose At GOP And Help Democrat

Not a headline I'm looking forward to.

dircha
12-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Mike Gravel believes the government should contract, finance, and manage the construction of 5 million windmills across the nation over the next 10 year in order to bring about the total collapse of the energy industry and end our dependence on fossil fuels.

NinjaPirate
12-01-2007, 12:11 AM
convert Gravel supports to Paul instead.

they find us annoying when we try to do that. :p

I'm not saying we put a full blown effort into this, just help them kick off the ground if there is any spare time. I highly doubt Gravel will ever become a threat to RP.

ctb619
12-01-2007, 12:13 AM
No.

NinjaPirate
12-01-2007, 12:14 AM
This got rerouted quickly!

quickmike
12-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Mike Gravel believes the government should contract, finance, and manage the construction of 5 million windmills across the nation over the next 10 year in order to bring about the total collapse of the energy industry and end our dependence on fossil fuels.

wow!!

that would cost about $6,250,000,000,000 just in hardware not even including construction costs. If the government had anything to do with it, you can pretty much double that number.

NinjaPirate
12-01-2007, 12:20 AM
wow!!

that would cost about $6,250,000,000,000 just in hardware not even including construction costs. If the government had anything to do with it, you can pretty much double that number.

I couldn't tell whether that was a jab or a compliment towards Gravel. :p

quickmike
12-01-2007, 12:26 AM
I couldn't tell whether that was a jab or a compliment towards Gravel. :p

It was a .........................

http://blog.syracuse.com/poliquin/large_jab.jpg

NinjaPirate
12-01-2007, 12:28 AM
Any ear biting involved??? :D

JosephTheLibertarian
12-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Gravel is a lost cause.