PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush Endorses Tillis

RonPaulFanInGA
05-01-2014, 11:37 AM
http://washingtonexaminer.com/jeb-bush-endorses-thom-tillis-in-north-carolina-senate-race/article/2547946

Another potential Republican candidate for president has waded into North Carolina's competitive Republican Senate primary with an endorsement.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush offered his stamp of approval Thursday for Thom Tillis, who leads his party's field heading into next week's primary contest.

“Thom Tillis is a proven conservative leader with an impressive track record of results for North Carolina businesses and families,” Bush said in a statement. “His work on key issues like improving education, keeping taxes low and eliminating burdensome regulations is a testament to his leadership as North Carolina’s House Speaker."

"It is critically important that Republicans win a majority in the U.S. Senate," Bush added, "and I am confident that the road to a majority runs through Thom Tillis in North Carolina.”

Brian4Liberty
05-01-2014, 11:53 AM
The proxy battle rages...

eduardo89
05-01-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm shocked! I never would have seen this coming!

RandallFan
05-01-2014, 07:23 PM
I think the Jeb Bush and Chamber endorsement can hurt a candidate. Most of Tillis funding is not directly from the Chamber.