PDA

View Full Version : RonPaulBlimp.com Feature Requests

cdellin
12-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Here's a list of features I think would be great additions to the already-fantastic RonPaulBlimp.com site. (Note: keep to new features; there's another thread for fixes (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=45084))

1. Could we make the donation counter show more information and possibly be more animated? It would be nice to know how many people have donated, etc. I know the RP2008 flash ticker sets a high bar, but it's really really nice.

2. While the blimp is airborne (and conceivably streaming GPS locations, etc), could the website show who is sponsoring at that moment? "This minute sponsored by John Smith, NC." Think of the media coverage -- it would show that this is supported by thousands of average Americans. For this, you should find a way to collect a) state of the buyer and b) a checkbox to allow your name to be publicized.

I want to stress again -- the blimp site is currently awesome! Thanks to everyone involved!

Any more ideas?

stefans
12-01-2007, 12:06 AM
3. INFORMATION on how every individual can check this is not a scam.
show photos, show paperwork, let people visit the artwork production site if they live nearby, whatever.

4. What happens to the money if there's not enough raised?

5. Is the pricing accurate? it's about 1 million for a month of blimping.

Elijah
12-01-2007, 02:13 AM
3. INFORMATION on how every individual can check this is not a scam.
show photos, show paperwork, let people visit the artwork production site if they live nearby, whatever.

4. What happens to the money if there's not enough raised?

5. Is the pricing accurate? it's about 1 million for a month of blimping.

Our team of lawyers will be posted tomorrow. If you are skeptical in any way then please just wait until tomorrow.

stefans
12-01-2007, 02:55 AM
I personally am not skeptical, but I would be if I planned to(and could) donate a large amount of money.
so thanks for the info.

Kalash
12-01-2007, 03:08 AM
6. A more thorough faq. Beef up the answers a little.

7. A link to an official RPBlimp.com USERS forum on here (don't waste time creating and maintaining your own forum. Really...) Preferably not this one - if they want to find out the creative stuff, they can find this forum.

9. Banners to put on other sites (all dimensions - tall and skinny, wide and short... Squarish...)

gmlogmd08
12-01-2007, 03:45 AM
2. While the blimp is airborne (and conceivably streaming GPS locations, etc), could the website show who is sponsoring at that moment? "This minute sponsored by John Smith, NC."

I like this one a lot. I really hope the above suggestion will come into fruition.