PDA

View Full Version : Is it the "Ron Paul Blimp Time Share" For A Reason?

bp2519
12-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Is this funny wording to avoid the 5K PAC limit?

stefans
12-01-2007, 12:02 AM
I'm sure it's for legal reason. so the blimp is not paid for by an organisation but by each individual for a short amount of time.
like llepard paid for the USA Today add by himself and thus had no limits.

Ethek
12-01-2007, 12:09 AM
I am amazed by the ingenuity of this community.

I predict the interactive 'wheres the balloon' aspect of this event will be just as productive for the effort as the real time graphs on the donation page.

This is THAT big!

This is how we roll

Sir Stangle
12-01-2007, 12:11 AM
it says you can trade your 'time share' to people such as reporters. So if you have enough time, or if reporters buy enough time shares, they can get on. make some money back?

Ethek
12-01-2007, 12:51 AM
it says you can trade your 'time share' to people such as reporters. So if you have enough time, or if reporters buy enough time shares, they can get on. make some money back?

Is it specified that this doesn't guarantee flight time. If not that might be a big thing to list.

Benaiah
12-01-2007, 06:01 AM
Please explain the legal stuff to us if you have time. I'm just curious to know about this =)

I'm so excited for the blimp. This is awesome.

RonPaulCult
12-01-2007, 06:28 AM
I have a legal question - I hope it's not a stupid one. What's up with the raffle for blimp rides to people who donate 25 or more dollars? I don't have a law degree but I always thought that if you are giving something away like this you have to allow for a "no purchase necessary" in the fine print.

Then the people who don't want to donate would have to send a postcard in with their name and address to be added into the raffle.

You might want to ask if this is needed my dear blimp friends...