PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Needs your help

mrsat_98
05-01-2014, 04:14 AM
Found this all over Fedbook this am.

Dear readers,
Ron Paul needs our help. The federal government is harassing Dr. Paul and demanding that he turn over to the IRS, his donor list over at The Campaign for Liberty. Dr. Paul has steadfastly rejected the government's request for the list despite governmental assertion that the request is not politically motivated. It is politically motivated, we know this, Dr. Paul knows this, and sadly, despite their assertions, the IRS know this as well.
Moreover, just as in the Cliven Bundy case, the government has already assessed a fine against Dr. Paul's organization for not complying with it's request. And, just as in the Bundy case, the government could, no matter how unlikely, because of their assessed fine and Dr. Paul's rejection of the fine, raid the offices of Campaign for Liberty and close it's offices until such a time as the case is resolved in federal court. In doing this, the IRS will also gain access to those records, and whether legal or not, begin assimilating that information until such as the time they are obliged to cease and desist. Given that the government has many data center backup schemes, the likelihood that a total relinquishment of those records is HIGHLY unlikely. As any victim of Borg assimilation can tell you, "Once assimilated, always assimilated."
As a contributor to the Campaign for Liberty, as my FB profile proudly attests, and as this post makes abundantly apparent, I don't want the government to know where I place my faith, my trust, and my sacred dollar. I mean scarce dollar.
Nothing good can come of this if Dr. Paul fails in this endeavor. He must prevail, and he will prevail, but sadly, he will never prevail if we stand by and allow him to pull this wagon alone. Although Dr. Paul has plenty of good lawyers who will defend him in his effort, and despite the fact that his organization has many resources to mount his dense, his organization, and yes even the liberty movement itself, is in grave danger of being set back many years, and given the current governmental backlash against freedom, possibly decades.
Although Dr. Paul is not likely to suffer personal financial hardship in this titanic struggle against Leviathan, his organizations, all of them, including the Liberty Classroom, Campaign for Liberty, and the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity will suffer, and greatly so.
I am not here to make a financial request, although that would only help. Instead, I am here to ask that one of YOU, more financially secure than I, make a stand for liberty by walking into your nearest federal court house and filing suit against the Campaign for Liberty. The intent is to get a federal judge to put an injunction against the Campaign for Liberty and bar them from turning over those records over to the IRS. If enough lovers of liberty were to do this, and one brave judge were to agree, this would be a HUGE blow to the government's case, and only serve to HELP Dr. Paul, by putting this case immediately into the courts.
The government is counting on slowly crushing Dr. Paul's efforts in an extremely long and drawn out process. This action, baring Campaign for Liberty from handing over the list, played out in courtrooms all over the country, would be a death knell to the government's case, and cause them to either drop the case entirely, or to step up the prosecution. Either way, this is a win for the liberty movement because the government would have to answer immediately to the judge who imposes the injunction. The government isn't ready to answer to a judge. They need to crush Dr. Paul and ALL of his different projects of liberty, and having to put up or shut up right now would seriously put a monkey wrench into their dastardly and nefarious plans.
I would do this myself, just to help out Dr. Paul, a man who has given so much to me and to the cause of individual liberty, and though I do have the available time and the will to do so, I just don't have the available resources for this kind of effort.
However, if you have been a contributor to the Campaign for Liberty, and have the necessary time, money, and will to do so, then won't you please file an injunction against the Campaign for Liberty, and demand that the federal courts protect your individual right not to have your identity given over to the IRS. If you don't have these kind of resources, then won't you please consider giving a small donation, or a big donation for those of you who have the financial ability to do so, to the Campaign for Liberty, or to one of the other Ron Paul efforts.
Peace, love, and liberty to you all.
Theo

paulbot24
05-04-2014, 05:54 PM
http://cdn6.campaignforliberty.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2014/01/IRS.jpg?1399247109430

Thanks for posting this. Ron Paul needs our help. Any donations are appreciated. This is not just a campaign donation request. Please go to C4L at http://www.campaignforliberty.org/ and find out more. I could only make a small donation of $25. Is anybody willing to match it? I'd rather say a liberty friend of mine and I helped him with a $50 donation.........Hell, I might just be able to scrounge a little more if somebody can match it and make my day. Any takers????:)

http://www.chooseliberty.org/images/irs-head.jpg

Total amount: $25.00
Transaction date/time: 05/04/2014
Transaction ID: ch_3yWDdwgQYK0yEB

ctiger2
05-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Jesse Benton should donate $500K to help the cause...