PDA

View Full Version : Is there a more hypocritical person than a pro-life libertarian

Boshembechle
04-30-2014, 10:01 PM
How can you on the one hand oppose abortion, but on the other hand oppose all help for that child after it is born? Why does "pro-life" stop at birth? Isn't it pro-life to support programs designed to keep children from starving?

eduardo89
04-30-2014, 10:36 PM
The most hypocritical position is believe in natural rights inherent to our humanity and not believing in the right to life, upon which all other rights derive from.

Boshembechle
04-30-2014, 10:41 PM
Ok, but why does that natural right stop at birth? Why should a baby/child die because there is no net for his parents?

eduardo89
04-30-2014, 10:43 PM
Ok, but why does that natural right stop at birth? Why should a baby/child die because there is no net for his parents?

Do you even know what natural and negative rights are? What you are advocating for are positive rights. Look up the difference

fr33
04-30-2014, 10:57 PM
How can you on the one hand oppose abortion, but on the other hand oppose all help for that child after it is born? Why does "pro-life" stop at birth? Isn't it pro-life to support programs designed to keep children from starving?

"Oppose all help"

That's where you're wrong to assume being pro-life or libertarian means being opposed to such things.
You seem to think that: help = coercion
But there are many other options that don't involve a monopoly of violence.

Why don't you be brave enough and not use children like you statists always do? "It's for the children!" said every law maker throughout history and still today. You want government enforced "programs" for every age of people no matter what their situation is.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-30-2014, 11:02 PM
Boshembechle. LOL.

dannno
04-30-2014, 11:10 PM
Is there a more hypocritical person than a pro-life libertarian

Yes, a pro-life abortion doctor is more hypocritical than a pro-life libertarian.

oyarde
04-30-2014, 11:28 PM
I am not a hypoc. , nor have I killed any babies , nor do I oppose helping children , or others .In fact , I do it frequently . I do oppose helping others through theft. UnConstitutional taxation . Not only is it illegal and immoral , it is not efficient . Private charity is the only way to go , all other arguments are fail .We have had enough failure , time to try something better , the people deserve something better . There is no place in this world for those who continue to subscribe to failure.That is all I have to say of this matter . Make a choice , be part of the solution , or be the problem.

Origanalist
05-01-2014, 02:15 AM
Ineffective troll, to say the least.