PDA

View Full Version : Pray For Paul :)

NerveShocker
11-30-2007, 11:52 PM
Wonderful website... for America's and the worlds sake pray for Paul. He is our hope. We are his hope.

http://www.prayforpaul.com/

tnvoter
12-01-2007, 12:16 AM
Wonderful website... for America's and the worlds sake pray for Paul. He is our hope. We are his hope.

http://www.prayforpaul.com/

I love the site, you should put the information button "Right to Life" on top of the other issues though, as Christians (imo) will mostly be interested in that first. Then Right to Bear Arms after. Just my opinion, and the site looks beautiful!

Hawk
12-01-2007, 12:04 PM
I love the site, you should put the information button "Right to Life" on top of the other issues though, as Christians (imo) will mostly be interested in that first. Then Right to Bear Arms after. Just my opinion, and the site looks beautiful!

Thank you for your kind words. I changed those links in the suggested order. I think you are right in that respects. I guess personally I wish the Iraq war was most important for Christians and that is just how they got their order.

Thanks!!!

maxmerkel
12-01-2007, 12:37 PM
yeah great site !

i think all of us (who are firm with the bible) should hit sites like these : http://bibleforums.org/forum/ to spread this link and others about dr. paul

they have a lot of readers/members and we HAVE to spread the word about Dr. Paul to the evangelical right !!

RonPaulwillWin
12-01-2007, 01:13 PM
[ Admin note - off-topic post removed ]

TruckinMike
12-01-2007, 02:43 PM
That is a wonderful site. To bad some wacko is trying to Destroy Ron Paul's Campaign by posting hateful things like this on the "Prayers for Ron Paul" area. Its a never ending attack on Ron Paul by trolls posing as Ron Paul supporters.

Stop praying and start ACTING. That's the only way you'll change anything. Putting your faith in prayer and an invisible man in the sky isn't the answer to any of life's problems, certainly not our screwed up government. Let's not forget that our current commander in chief told the nation that god spoke to him and told him to go to war with Iraq. Do we really want any of that nonsense again? I'm all about supporting Ron Paul and those who support him, but let's please do it in a REALISTIC fashion! We're all adults now, it's time to grow up and stop believing in our invisible friend and realize the only way to make change is to be that change.

Thank you, regardless of your stance on religion and prayer, keep working to make sure this man takes office and takes back our country and freedoms.

I didn't see a contact address for the site -- they need to be informed of the attack on the prayer list.

TruckinMike

Hawk
12-02-2007, 02:09 PM
That is a wonderful site. To bad some wacko is trying to Destroy Ron Paul's Campaign by posting hateful things like this on the "Prayers for Ron Paul" area. Its a never ending attack on Ron Paul by trolls posing as Ron Paul supporters.

I didn't see a contact address for the site -- they need to be informed of the attack on the prayer list.

TruckinMike

I am the administrator of this site... I saw that and was kind of ticked that someone would put that on there. I was just unsure if I should start censoring peoples comments or not. I can remove it in a heart beat tho.

What do you think remove it?

NerveShocker
12-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Yes, remove it. That is no prayer.

CurtisLow
12-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Thanks Hawk great site! How long has it been up?

Peace!

Yes, remove it. That is no prayer.

I agree!

DeadtoSin
12-02-2007, 05:21 PM
I need this for the people at my church. They've been fooled by the media outlets and they seem to think it is their Christian duty to go to war and not question the president.

Hopefully I can convince them otherwise.

Joey Wahoo
12-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Great job on the site. Please note there is a typo. In one spot the word Presidency is spelled Presidencey.

Thanks for putting this up. There are many many RP supporters who are believers, and this is a great way for us to spread the word.

Hawk
12-03-2007, 04:24 AM
Thank you Mr. Wahoo I will correct that typo. I am not the best copy editor. Thanks for the compliments and feed back!

Hawk
12-03-2007, 04:27 AM
Thanks Hawk great site! How long has it been up?

Peace!

The Site has been up since last weekend. I just spent a few days designing and coding it.