PDA

View Full Version : Greg Brannon on The Glenn Beck Radio Program 5/1/14 (tube added)

devil21
04-30-2014, 02:20 PM
update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxzPICRm-oo

--

Well, if Glenn is going to pull a Medina on Brannon, like I've been predicting for months, it'll be tomorrow morning. I sure hope Greg is ready in case Beck brings up the 9/11 Commission Report stuff. I hope I'm wrong but Beck's true colors have been coming out lately.....

I just received some major news.

Senator Rand Paul is coming to Charlotte on Monday to hold a grassroots rally to support my campaign.

I'll send you the details when the event is finalized, but the rally will be at noon on Monday in Charlotte.

Senator Paul's visit will be a tremendous boost to our campaign's momentum the day before the May 6 Primary.

But that's not the only exciting news I have to share with you today.

I've also been invited back on TheBlaze radio tomorrow morning with Glenn Beck at 10 AM.

North Carolina is shaping up to be the first major showdown in the battle for the heart and soul of the Republican Party.

That's why Glenn Beck is bringing me back on his show to rally grassroots conservatives across the nation to help my campaign during these last critical few days leading up to May 6.

Matt Collins
04-30-2014, 02:23 PM
Beck is a supporter of Brannon's

William Tell
04-30-2014, 02:30 PM
Beck is a supporter of Brannon's

Glenn called Ron Paul 'George Washington' one day, and a 'kook' the next. On and off for years.

jct74
05-01-2014, 08:07 AM
on now

SilentBull
05-01-2014, 08:13 AM
How's it going? I can't listen right now.

compromise
05-01-2014, 08:24 AM
It's becoming increasingly apparent your predictions aren't too accurate.

The interview went very well for Brannon.

tsai3904
05-01-2014, 10:21 AM

Brian4Liberty
05-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Well, if Glenn is going to pull a Medina on Brannon, like I've been predicting for months, it'll be tomorrow morning. I sure hope Greg is ready in case Beck brings up the 9/11 Commission Report stuff. I hope I'm wrong but Beck's true colors have been coming out lately.....

It was a good interview. Glenn is coming around... ;)

(Edit: there was a part where they were talking about how they used to think that Rove was a good guy, and now they can't believe how fooled they were, and how Rove really is truly evil...)

FSP-Rebel
05-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Interesting that this thread receives one star considering Brannon gets a big audience interview a week before the primary. Some focus too much on radio personalities rather than the candidates from team Liberty.

Matt Collins
05-01-2014, 12:39 PM
oh, wait, you mean Beck didn't sabotage Brannon?! :rolleyes:

devil21
05-01-2014, 02:06 PM
It's becoming increasingly apparent your predictions aren't too accurate.

The interview went very well for Brannon.

That is a prediction I'm very happy to have been wrong about. Then again, Beck has been on the hot seat lately for some of his other comments (Bundy mostly) so it would make sense for him to not double down on bad pub.

wealeat
05-01-2014, 04:25 PM
That was great!

Working Poor
05-01-2014, 05:45 PM
I listened to 2 different news shows in NC today and neither show even mentioned Brannon it seemed really odd to me all they talked about was that Tillis was over 50% what is the deal?

devil21
05-01-2014, 07:01 PM
I listened to 2 different news shows in NC today and neither show even mentioned Brannon it seemed really odd to me all they talked about was that Tillis was over 50% what is the deal?

Media black-out. Surely you remember such things from RP2008/2012. Goes to show they're not very confident in the polls if all attention is paid to reinforcing the polls.

Working Poor
05-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Media black-out. Surely you remember such things from RP2008/2012. Goes to show they're not very confident in the polls if all attention is paid to reinforcing the polls.

yea ik it still makes me feel kinda bewildered and sick..

RandallFan
05-01-2014, 07:26 PM
What is Tillis going to do for Glenn Beck's ratings? He is boring.