PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee's rise in the polls is GREAT news for Ron Paul... Here's why!

curtisag
11-30-2007, 11:42 PM
The fact that a liberal nobody, with almost no money, is rising so rapidly in the polls vs. the so called "top tier" is great news for Ron Paul. It means that this is the most wide open nomination on the Republican side in decades. We all know Huckabee is a liberal, but most people don't. Slowly they will find out his true positions and dump him. And who will they turn to? Rudy, Mitt, Thompson? Their support is all soft support. Nobody is left to turn to except Ron Paul. He is the only true conservative, and we have to keep hitting this point until people see that.

In 2003, John Kerry had only 4% in a poll I saw around December 15th, and he rose very rapidly to take the nomination after Dean imploded. So, anyone who says we can't win is just BSing themselves and others. This election is ours for the taking, and don't stop believing that for one second. We can rise in the polls just as fast as Huckster anytime between now and the early primaries or shortly after.

The fact that violence is down in Iraq is irrelevant, it just further proves that things would be fine if we left. Most Republicans, 53%, want out of Iraq in 6 months in Iowa. If Ron Paul were running in 1996, 2000, or 2004 I would say he had zero chance to win. The time just wasn't right for someone like Ron to catch fire and win the hearts and minds of conservatives.

But 2008 is a very different election year. We have a perfect storm developing at just the right time to open people's eyes to the truth of Ron's message. Think about the 1994 Republican Revolution that swept congress with a message of small gov. We have a dollar crashing as we speak. We have a foreign policy that is more expensive than Hillary's health care plan. We have a serious illegal immigration problem with front runners who were previously weak on the issue. We have an economy on the ropes, which is headed towards recession next year. The Republicans just recently got tossed out of power in 2006 on top of all that and are hungry for a WINNING message of freedom, peace, and prosperity that only Ron can offer them. A return to traditional conservatism is is the only way to begin to repair the damage done to our country by Bush. He destroyed the Republican party.

For all these reasons and more, we can WIN! And we gotta keep pushing harder than ever for Ron. It's up to us, because he can't do it alone. So, lets put aside some of the negative comments I've seen lately, and just do it for Ron.

ronpaulyourmom
11-30-2007, 11:53 PM
I don't know... when people change their minds once they feel good about themselves. If pressed to change their mind a 2nd time they tend to get stubborn and defensive.

On the flipside, if they start to learn things about their new candidate that turn them off quite badly, then they might hit that Ron Paul awakening. :)

You've got a good chance of being right, and a decent change of being wrong. I think if the economy goes sour in December things could pan out better, but it seems that our economic day of reckoning wont come until Q1 of next year.

dircha
11-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Except the people who support Huckabee are the people who still approve of the job Bush is doing.

If Bush can't manage to lose their support, what could Mike Huckabee possibly do to lose it?

American
11-30-2007, 11:59 PM
He will only dilute the pro-war vote, it is good for us. We are courting the anti-war voters which means 70% of the country.

ronpaulfan
12-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Please direct all Huckabee supporters to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS3BxggBTa8

(yes, I like to invent words! Leave me alone! :p)

Lord Xar
12-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Romney needs to stop focusing on Ghouliani and get rid of Huckeberry, once and for all..

I mean, he is significantly leading Ghouliani - he needs to dismantle huckaberry in Iowa....

ronpaulfan
12-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Romney needs to stop focusing on Ghouliani and get rid of Huckeberry, once and for all..

I mean, he is significantly leading Ghouliani - he needs to dismantle huckaberry in Iowa....

Huckabee is a hard one to pin down. Sheeple don't seem to notice the snake oil, silver tongue or blatant opportunism.

aoahuj
12-01-2007, 12:16 AM
hackabees support is at 1, maybe 2%

the polls are rigged

lawdida
12-01-2007, 12:16 AM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/MikeHuckabee_com_Goal_Met_Thank_You